1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Really? I always dried up (sorry) right before ...

Well the last few times I thought I would get my bfp....if was because of this type of discharge.....so I am considering it normal now.

Ok...so now I have some major cramping going on....still positive AF will be here in a few days though. Im just certain I'm out this cycle

So....now I have a pulling sensation on my left side....and I can't button my bloat jeans....ugh....

Still getting up in the middle of the night to pee....even after going. pee before bed. I have however decided I am not pregnant....and will no test until AF is late.

Starting to spot....period will be here soon.

i'm back, hope all is well with you gals, good luck to you all this time around too!....been busy since kids are out of school and vacation and working. Yes I got 2 part time jobs. Excited but i'm not used to being this busy. Hope everything works out and pays off. I am cd11 today, expecting to O in 3 or 5 days. Bd lastnight but hubby has to work the next 4 nights....probly won't work out too well this cycle. Another bfn I suppose. All we can do is try maybe every other day before he goes to work or when he gets home?

I some times spot a day or two before AF...

Today I got a small amount of blood....than dark yellow cm....but doesn't smell.

Yup I'm out went to bathroom and when I wiped had bright red blood....AF got me.

Oh huh I'm so sorry :( do you normally get af early?

Hi ladies. Sorry the witch got you bartness. She found me on Sunday as well.

Hi Tl, I just read on another post you are from Canada. I am Canadian as well. I am from Alberta.

Mama how re you. Haven't heard from you in awhile.

Yes ma'am I am Canadian :) Love it! lol

Yes, mama and wanna are mia ...

Oops, just saw your post mama ... Never know! Maybe when you least suspect it like me ;) ... In reality tho, I understand how you can already feel 'out' ... Fx for you tho

Morning ladies,

Just remember mama your not out until your out. Dont count yourself out until the witch arrives.

Ok so, I get up in the morning with a dry, not a spec of blood on the pad. when I wipped it was brown oldblood. However, Im still "SURE" AF will be here today, I just feel like she will be here. So Im still counting myself out (though if no full on bleeding by Sunday I'll test Monday at my brothers house).

So we dot two Canadians and a north Dakotan....what part of Canada?

I'm in Ontario ...

So, my ultrasound has been bumped to tomorrow morning cause I've been in some pain .. Wish me luck ladies cause I'm so nervous ...

Good luck tl!!! I'm sure everything is fine! AF reared her head last night with intense cramps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->