1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

thanks TL. I've just accepted it, and on the bright side, I can have a glass or two of wine or maybe a few margaritas tonight at the bonfire were going to! AND...I get to meet my newest nephew Brecken on Sunday!

There ya go lol! Enjoy the drinks ;)

Afm, ultrasound went good according to my dr ... I'm measuring 7+0 and according to lmp I'm 7+2 ... Heart rate was 115 ... The tech told me that's a bit low, but the nurse that called me with official results said its fine ... Talk about messing with my head!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 4
I had an u/s once, and the hb was 103...I ended up miscarrying :( Hope all stays well and goes well. Sorry about the witch bartness, hopefully next time.

didn't mean to scare ya...just letting you know. 115 is better than 103. I'm sure all is fine. :)

lol it's ok ... Do far so good ... 8+1 now, sick as a dog .. Prenatal appt on Monday ... How is everyone?

Let us know how the appt. Goes.

Off to the lake I go.

Hey girls glad to see all is still good tl I'm 5 dpo today no symptoms yet got one preg test left from last month and I'm not using it till I'm late where is everyone in there cycles? Gl all!!!

How goes it everyone?
Spent the weekend at the lake. It was wonderful getting out of town for a few days.

That sounds amazing bartness I'm 8 dpo today really no symptoms was shirt of breath all day yesterday I googled they say it is a symptom but who knows besides that nothing!! Suppose to get af 22nd ready for that day so I know if we got it or not

I will tell you though tl....feeling sick is a great sign that all is well! nd the sicker you are, the better! :) Soo happy for you! And my gt is saying boy for you right now. ;)

Hope everyone else is well! - Good luck wanna!!!

AFM-I did not opk or temp so not actually sure whre i'm at, only by calendar so... estimated I am either 4dpo or 6dpo. I'm going to stay at 4, and we only got to bd a few times, like 2 times, so i'm not really feeling hopeful this cycle :( I know it only takes one time, but..I will probly take a test next weekend.

I'm testing next sat mama if you want we can test together that's the day my af is due so if I don't wake up to it like usual I will test we only bd like 3 times in my fertile window but still trying to be hopeful like you said it only takes 1 so fx this is our month

sounds great wanna, we can test together again...I am expecting af Saturday as well or possibly Monday at the latest. :) FX it is our turn.

Well I made my self use my last test today since I knew it was to soon and that way wouldn't be tempted to use it now I have I wait till Saturday def got a bfn at first thought there was something but just indent so hopefully better luck Saturday

Holy heck headach today, and I feel like I could throwup, totally feel sick to my stomach. not fun not fun at all. And this has nothing to do with the tww. ugh. I better be feeling better when im ovulating!

Oh no bartness I hope your feeling better then to hopefully you didn't catch a stomach bug or anything how long till you o?

Any day now. I think o might be today...lots ewcm.

Ohhhhh well hopefully you can find the energy to get some bding in gl you will be waiting with us soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->