1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

We all know bodies are insane, but I swear mine is messing with me. I never lost the bloat from my last period, its so bad even my fat jeans are not fitting. seriously. And now Im breaking out...this normally doesn't happen until right before. BODIES I hate mine right now.

Weird you think you just had a strong o and the hormones from that are messing with you? Idk just a idea very weird

Well tested today due to lack of normal af symptoms and super bfn life sucks!!

not really ready for tomorrow...bring on the bfn so I can get on with my life...

Well I didn't wait like usual 13 dpo bfn on answer so I'm sure af will be right on time tomorrow but gl mama hope you get a bfp so I got something to smile about

I'm starting to feel that way about it thinking about taking rest of summer off dont feel like being depressed this whole summer

didn't realize I was totally out of frer tests...I had some cheapie tests but they aren't early result for testing early....it was bfn of course. Expecting af tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest so if no af by Monday night wheni get off work, I will get a pack of frer and test tues morning if still nothing.

Was suppose to get af today but nothing tested with afternoon urine and 3 hour hold bfn so sure af will start tomorrow

So how is everyone...wanna and mama did you both get AF?

Nope I'm 3 days late as of now haven't teste since the day a was due testing oft with smu I have very sore bbs nausea and indigestion hoping for my bfp today

Good luck wanna! I'm not sure when I O, but the latest has been cd19 I think and I usually have a 12 day lp...but maybe these protein/healthy shakes 2 times a day for about 3 weeks has lengthened it or something? I am cd31 today and nothing....and a bfn but it was 2:00am when I had to pee or i'd be uncomfortable sleeping, so maybe that messed it up and wasn't fully concentrated? :( Sooooo....probly out.

Oh awesome mama maybe we will both get our bfp soon I'm hoping tiger mine in 30 min lol

No most ever was a day I'm on cd 33 right now no cramps haven't spotted even a drop just bought a 2 pk of frers plan on testing in just a few been holding pee for 4 hours and only drank a few sips of sprite in the time frame I really hope this is it for both of us mama!!!

oh my...I hope so too! But I know I should've got a bfp by now...I now each pregnancy can vary, but...I just don't have any hope. I do for you though! FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->