1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Hood luck wanna and mama I got my fx for you both!!!!

tmi-i did a finger check and no pink or brown or red...I don't know what o think....either these shakes totally screwed my cycle up or I didn't ovulate or something.. I guess I will test again on Thursday or Friday if a no show.

Well bfn def not preg just a messed up cycle I guess......not gonna lie I'm devastated

im so sorry....that's the way I feel about my cycle this time as well. Just messed up :( BOOO!!

I feel like this is such a cruel joke but I know if I was preg it would show up by now so not holding onto much hope

Just ran across this thread and I just wanted to say I'm so sorry, wanna. I remember you from last cycle and was really hoping this would be your month.:(

Thank you so much I guess I need to stay positive as long as I'm not bleeding

You ladies aren't out until the witch shows. I know how frustrating this can be. It took me 4 years to conceive my daughter. I definitely don't have that much time this time around. I will be the big 40 in January. Looks like I didn't even ovulate this month. How is the pregnancy going Tl

you guys see anything???

Attachments

• photo(4).JPG
    photo(4).JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 11
sorry, I don't think I do. :( Remember Aliciaa? 6 days late, wanna....you are not out until she shows. We have to hold onto hope...still nothing for me other than sore bbs.

Yep your right I'm not gonna get down until af shows I still got a chance and so do you mama!!!

And me :) I was 3 to 4 days late before I got a faint line

Well I will be 4 tomorrow but not testing again till Friday if still no af I hope you ladies are right I really want this to be it

Wanna I will have my fx for you. I really hope this is your month.

TL -How is the pregnancy going for you?

....well things in Fargo got interesting last night. Sever thunderstorms. One house on fire after a lightning strike (I've always feared this, glad its not my house but feeling sad for the family of that house). Flash flooding. I guess lots of roads are closed in Fargo. Dike building is going to be starting up this week again....why? Because the river is supposed to reach 33ft (major flood stage) sometime next week. We just went through this in May...I don't want to deal with it again! sump pump has been running non stop, I hope it doesn't break...OH and I couldn't deal with that right now..............

So hears to even more roads blocked off in downtown where I work. Here's to making me drive 6 blocks out of the way to get to the detour and not having a place to park b/c of the railroad construction closing our work parking lot. Here's to having to cross a 'non-crossable' construction site just to get into the building I work at as all entrances are blocked off (except one, but the door is locked after hours, leaving us with no access to the building and were a 24/7 work place!).....YAY Fargo!!

Can you ladies tell I'm irritated this morning LOL.

Lol yes I can tell I'm sorry you guys are dealing with that all over again that's ridiculous hope you guys stay safe and don't have any issues at your house.

Afm cd 34 today would have been last of af df insisted I test again so another test wasted will be dollar test from here on out. Was wondering what you guys think of this all my symptoms are really strong at night and while sleeping I feel af cramps and think ok she will show when I wake up then when I finally get up nothing... I'm so angry with my body right now!!

sorry about all the stress and craziness of the weather Bartness. Hope thing settle down and everyone stays safe. :)

Wanna-I don't know what to say about your symptoms...everyone is different. I wish you would use fmu instead of smu.

AFM-cd32, witch is coming...had a dime spot of red and checked cervix and a little more. Soooo, i'm out.

Sorry af got you mama I'm sure she is coming for me just don't know what's taking so long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->