• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Sorry about AF mama. Wanna you are not out until AF arrives!

And thanks everyone.

So sorry wanna. That makes me so angry I want to drop my house on that witch, Dorothy style!!

Whattt?? I'm so sorry Hun ... I really had a feeling it was gonna be good ...

Me to but it's ok I was doubting it with this mornings bfn she showed with quite a vengeance roughest af in awhile thank you guys for all the kind words

Ugh so...
this morning I had diarrhea so bad...I mean like I didn't leave the bathroom for about an hour. Gross I know.

Gums were bleeding when I brushed my teeth...and heartburn from a freeze pop. Wonderful.

LOL, I must have researched cloth diapers way too much or something...I had dreams of cloth diapers last night....very weird dreams about cloth diapers and blw (been telling my SIL about this, she said no way. I told her look how good Jaxon eats compared to nephew).

I kind of woke up with that WTF thought.

Sometimes I wonder about myself ( I have weird dreams all the time, and I mean all the time...I remember one from high school...that has stayed with me forever....running from a chainsaw wielding murder with...wait for it...Justin Timberlake LOLOLOLOLOL).

OK blood tinged cm today AF is due on Sunday...so either she is early or implantation maybe????

I'm hoping that's what it is...as its got that ewcm consistency but with blood..So its brown and pink.

well, no more blood tinged CM. However, my cm seems more pre-AF like right now. I'm almost 100% that AF will be here early...and go figure over the fourth of July holiday weekend that I have big plans for...ugh this sucks.

Not noticing any brown/pink cm yet this morning. It it was a bit yellowish I think.....

Well I'm out...ugh in total cramping pain...an the blood is coming. Faster and darker.

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing.

Afm its o day! I had some ovulation spotting today. Never had it before wonder what it means

Maybe it's just a super strong egg!! Gl!

Afm, I'm ok ... Done first Tri on Wednesday ... Can't hide the bump now :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->