• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Looks like this thread is dead. Can't believe hour in 2nd tri already tl!!

Hi Bartness. How's everything with you. The witch got me on Friday. On to another month

Im doing good, waiting for AF to arrive should be on Friday. I'll test on Friday morning if not here.

sorry AF got you

Hey Hun, I wish these threads weren't dead ... Tbh, the reason I don't post is cause I feel bad that I'm preggo and you ladies are still waiting for your bfps ... Hope all is well ... Ps: I can't believe I'm in second Tri either, 4 more weeks and I'll know the gender!

TL do not feel bad your pregnant! I am happy for you and enjoy hearing about the pregnancy!

What would you prefer a boy or girl?

Honestly just healthy ... It makes no difference to me :)

Good answer....and I agree as long as healthy that is all that matters.

Hey ladies i will not let this thread die!!! I need all of you to help keep me sane no idea where i am in cycle just no af should show in next 3 to 5 days how is everyone?? Tl def dont ever feel bad aboit your bfp im super happy for you and cant believe how fast it is going def let us know when yoy know the sex sooooo excited!!!

Hey wanna ... Hope you figure out your cycle!! I find out (hopefully) on Tuesday!

TL--Boys are fabulous YAY!!! Now the fun part of coming up with boy names starts (though honestly I prefer boys names...so it was easy for me to come up with Jaxon/Jackson).

Hi Wanna, I haven't heard from you in so long, I missed you!.

no idea where I am in my cycle, or what day I ovulated, but pretty sure AF shouldn't be here until Sept. 5th or 6th.

Woke up with a killer headache, and feeling sick this morning though. (Daycare is closed for the week so I got an unplanned weeks' vacation! Its just to hot to do anything and all the pools are closed, BOOHISS...we'll go to the lake for the last time tomorrow I think).

Thread starter here. That's why I left... 3yrs Ttc and all the ladies in this thread started moving on with bops. Couldn't do it... Back this month finally/again.

Trying to figure out if testing 11dpo/my birthday is a good or bad idea........
Ff gave me crosshairs though, which is a first for me....

Hi! Its nice to see you back, I hope you get your BFP this cycle!

I'll test on Friday morning if no AF (she's due on Thursday).

Omg gross I just threw up....at work....thought I had to burp and threw up instead.

I'm backkkkkkkkk!!! It's been awhile! Anyone miss me? lol Hope you all are doing well! I'm so excited to be back on here! Let's get some bfps!! Got my pos opk today! Ready to get that egg! <3

Hey everyone so nice to see everyome back!! Mama i also od today thats crazy lol TL congrats on it being a boy so exciting!!! So glad were all back have a good feeling about this TWW for all of us!!

Im doing good questioning if i really od other day cause my cm hasnt gone creamy yet like usual gonna bd tonight as well to cover my bases. How are you doing?

I have a GREAT feeling as well, wanna. EEK! I already can't wait to test. And I either O'd yesterday or will today. My previous ff charts showed I normally O 2 days after a pos opk. We bd'd sat night, mon night, lastnight and we will again tonight. We should be covered...I always feel good and very hopeful when I know we get timing right and think we have a chance only to get shut down when a bfn comes. So telling myself it will be bfn already. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->