1st booking appointment??

Awangbi

Reaction score
In UK, the first booking appointment with the mw is around 9-10weeks depending on the area, but does anyone know the appointment is offered depending on the weeks counted from LMP or actual n gestational week which might be a week behind? I do think they follow the LMP week.I am 7+5 weeks by LMP.Just feel too long a wait as I hvnt got the appointment letter yet:wacko:

All dating is done from LMP until your scan. I would go with your LMP date for booking your appointment. The worst that can happen is that your scan will show 11 weeks instead of 12 and that is not a problem at all.

I had to call up and make my own appointment for mine. So, try that. But yep, LMP. They go by that for everything. :)

I've not had my appointment yet either but I have been to see the doc.

I went to the doc for something else (when I booked the appointment I didn't even know I was pregnant) I did a test that morning and mentioned it to my doc while I was there.

She filled out a form, checked my phone number and told me that the midwife would call me to talk and arrange an appointment.

She also mentioned a scan at 6 weeks which I thought was strange (I won't hold my breath on that one lol). With my son I am sure that they arranged for me to have a scan at 12 weeks, turned out I was 11 so went back a week later, doubt the system would have changed much in 3-4 years!

Not heard yet from the midwife, don't think I will for a few weeks yet tho.

When i had my bfp i phoned midwife and first appointment i could get was four weeks from then by which time i will be 7 weeks by ovulation date or 11 weeks by lmp.

when you go/ring your GP they will ask for LMP and sort out your appointment based on this x

i registered at a new surgery and was offered an appointment the next day for the 22nd nov when i will be 7+5 so i guess it just depends on your area and surgery

I have my first appointment with the midwife booked for 8 weeks from LMP - the last few weeks have been the slowest weeks of my life, just want to get to 12 weeks goddamit! x

I called my docs a few days after I found out I was pregnant, they said the midwife wont see me until I am around 8 weeks, so I have my first appointment On Wednesday.

I had to contact the midwives myself. They asked for the first date of my LMP and then they worked out wheni would be 8 weeks and thats when i had my first appointment

I had to register with a new GP as I've moved to another city. I'm seeing the Dr tonight but not sure what to expect as I only had my BFP last week saying I'm 4 weeks pregnant.

Hi in this pregnancy i had my booking in app nearly 2 weeks ago when i was 9weeks +1
My scan is next monday i'll be 11weeks +5days.

But i've had 2 scans due to illness and was expecting to be put a back or so behind lmp but was put 3days ahead of lmp :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->