1st Clomid cycle 17 dpo BFN but no AF???

nursejamie

Reaction score
Hey ladies I'm new here and I hope that y'all can give me a little peace of mind. We just started clomid this past month after trying for a year on our own. I am anovulatory most months and hubs has lower motility so we were having no luck on our own. Anyway I got my first +opk EVER this month on the clomid and we BD 3 days before and the day of ovulation. Now I am 17 dpo and got a BFN this morning no AF... so confused. Has anyone had a positive test after 17 dpo or am I out and maybe didn't ovulate after all :(

I am at 12-13 dpo on my first round of clomid. AF due today. I had some spotting last night and a little bit this morning. Now absolutely nothing. I'm hoping it's implantation, but the nurse thinks its my period.

Hopefully it's not AF. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and baby dust to you. I've been cramping since 12 dpo like AF should show but nothing. Cramping as we speak...

I've been cramping also. Like doubles me up. In a way, I'm ok with AF showing. I had to take provera to have that period so if this is AF, then thats one issue solved. It's in the Lord's hands though, even if I don't understand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->