1st Clomid Cycle...

hubbylover

Reaction score
I'm on CD 17 with having taken Clomid CD's 5-9. It's been fairly uneventful. I've dealt with some moodiness and fatigue up to this point. Today the fatigue is KILLING me. I can hardly keep my eyes open. My belly area feels...weird. I have a lot of cramping when I stand and my belly is really sensitive. I haven't had any signs of ovulation like EWM or anything...pretty bummed about that. I know ovulation can occur at any point within CD 10-20...if it actually happens. Who knows. I'm thinking that the first round is gonna be a bust :(

I understand how you feel!! :hugs: I'm on my 2nd round clomid (50mg cd3-7) and currently cd17. No o yet...and getting impatient. I o'd cd16 on my first cycle and had classic ewcm - I was so excited!! I've been getting twinges/cramps too this cycle, but still no o and no ewcm. :cry:

FX we both o soon!!! :hugs:

Twinges nd cramps r normal when on clomid nd can last well into ur TWW. Each cycle can also change with clomid nd u can actually O a lot later than normal. It made me O at least 6 days later than normal. As for the CM, clomid sometimes "dries" ladies up.

Good luck

Thanks girls! It's always comforting to know you're not alone. I think logically we all know we're not alone, but at the same time this feels like loneliest time there is lol...

I conceived on my first round.
I didn't think I oved as I had no side effects or symptoms at all. But I oved on cd22 and I'd stopped bding cd19 thinking if I was going to I would've! Cd23 got my bloods that said I'd either had a very weak ov or had just oved and it was on its way up (progesterone was 7) so did bloods again cd29 to check and prog was 35! Doc said that meant I'd oved! I did a hpt the next day not expecting anything a got a good strong BFP at lunchtime.

I didn't think I oved as I had no side effects or symptoms at all. But I oved on cd22 and I'd stopped bding cd19 thinking if I was going to I would've! Cd23 got my bloods that said I'd either had a very weak ov or had just oved and it was on its way up (progesterone was 7) so did bloods again cd29 to check and prog was 35! Doc said that meant I'd oved! I did a hpt the next day not expecting anything a got a good strong BFP at lunchtime.

Thank you for sharing! This really made me feel better. I'm still waiting for o and feeling really discouraged, but this gives me hope!!!! :hugs:

Thank you for sharing! This really made me feel better. I'm still waiting for o and feeling really discouraged, but this gives me hope!!!! :hugs:

Feeling the same way...here's hoping!

Feeling the same way...here's hoping!

FX for both of us!!! :hugs:

I'm now on CD 22 and for the past few days my belly (uterus/ovary area) has been SUPER sensitive. It feels like everything drops when I stand up and it's painful for a few seconds when I sit down. I usually sleep on my stomach and wasn't able to last night because it was too painful to put all of my weight on my belly. Is it normal for everything to be THAT sensitive during a round of Clomid??? I go for my blood work to check progesterone levels tomorrow. Hoping to hear good news. I'm not sure when or even IF I ovulated so I have no clue how many DPO I would be. Can anyone shed some light for me??

The day I ovulated I remember being just very "aware" of that area...almost like when I walked I could feel my insides slapping around on my abdomen ! Like a need to pee pressure.
Also a week later I had the same feeling which I believe to be implantation as I got my BFP a few days later. I actually rang my fs and asked if it was possible I was ovulating again!

The day I ovulated I remember being just very "aware" of that area...almost like when I walked I could feel my insides slapping around on my abdomen ! Like a need to pee pressure.
Also a week later I had the same feeling which I believe to be implantation as I got my BFP a few days later. I actually rang my fs and asked if it was possible I was ovulating again!

Thanks for the reply! That's basically what I feel. It's not a severe pain...the closest thing I can relate it to is it feels like I just had abdominal surgery. I've had a TL, TR, and lastly, a scope surgery to clean up my Endo. It just feels bruised or something. I'm ALWAYS hopeful that I'll get pregnant, but at the same time, I'm extremely doubtful that it will happen. Only time will tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->