1st cycle with Clomid (TTC#1)

well let me know how it works out for you... after buying preseed at R300 another R600 will be a bit too much considering all we paid for treatment thus far. My OBGYN will be monitoring ovulation via ultrasound! First scan is Monday! cd12! Praying for a couple good follicles!

good luck doll!! yes we also bought preseed but at R160...

Keep us posted!

I am on CD8 taking pillls 5-9... First round of Provera/Clomid with PCOS. I have normal blood work.. and am SOOOO hopeful it works this first time around...

Question:
When should i actually ovulate and when do i have sex?? im so confused

We are in the same boat! You usually ovulate on day 14 of your cycle but some are sooner and other later. My doc told me to baby dance from CD 11-18 - however I read that it's too much... so i decided to buy this Saliva ovualtion test, you just spit on it and wait 10 minutes. And you can re-use it over and over again. It even tells you when you are getting ready to ovulate.

So I am going to use this little thing as of Friday (CD11). My doc said we must BD cd 11 - 18 but like i said I read that's too much!

When I o'd on my own, I would around cd 16 or 17 but wit clomid I o'd cd 13 so my dr recommended testing around cd 10 to catch early o. Mine was all monitored with ultra sound too

I am 2 dpo, my ovaries are pretty sore still, hopefully I didn't release a ton of eggs lol

I took my last Clomid this last nigh! WOW I am extremely tired today, exhausted, not sure if its mentally as the Clomid gave me yucky symptoms etc.

i am new to this forum, i and dh have been trying for 10 months but no BFP. This month i am planning to take clomid may be it helps . Do anyone know which are the best days to take clomid.

My AF is due on 12 th feb if it comes then from next cycle will have clomid. I and DH have been on TTC from 10 mnths ,Docter says everytng is normal and ntg to be worried and says to relax it will happen .......:wacko: but i guess relaxing and waiting are the worst part of TTC.
Can somebody tell me is it safe to take a clomid even if you are completely normal and have no problem with fertility ........Is it too early to take clomid or i am just stressing out .....:growlmad: plz help want to get a :bfp: soon tired of waiting....

i am new to this forum, i and dh have been trying for 10 months but no BFP. This month i am planning to take clomid may be it helps . Do anyone know which are the best days to take clomid.

Did your dr not recommend certain days? The most common are 3-7 2-6 and 5-9.

My AF is due on 12 th feb if it comes then from next cycle will have clomid. I and DH have been on TTC from 10 mnths ,Docter says everytng is normal and ntg to be worried and says to relax it will happen .......:wacko: but i guess relaxing and waiting are the worst part of TTC.
Can somebody tell me is it safe to take a clomid even if you are completely normal and have no problem with fertility ........Is it too early to take clomid or i am just stressing out .....:growlmad: plz help want to get a :bfp: soon tired of waiting....

Clomid is going to boost your ovulation by helping produce more mature eggs. It wouldnt hurt. The TWW is the worst for sure. I have been TTC for 2 years and have had one MC.. this last cylce was my first with Clomid and I am actually still waiting to see if it worked or if I will be moving on to round 2. Relax the best you can and dont worry about that Clomid. Hoping we all get your :bfp: soon!

Can i join you all? Did my first cycle of clomid this month and am now waiting to see if it worked. I'm due to get AF Feb. 12th. Anyone else on same schedule as me? Good luck to everyone!!! :dust:

Can i join you all? Did my first cycle of clomid this month and am now waiting to see if it worked. I'm due to get AF Feb. 12th. Anyone else on same schedule as me? Good luck to everyone!!! :dust:

welcome :) Good luck- sending baby dust to you! I was supposed to see the :witch: today, but so far she is a no show- BUT also got a :bfn: this morning... the waiting game is the worst! I will be able to go for a blood test on the 15th if she still hasnt shown... hoping for that of course!

welcome :) Good luck- sending baby dust to you! I was supposed to see the :witch: today, but so far she is a no show- BUT also got a :bfn: this morning... the waiting game is the worst! I will be able to go for a blood test on the 15th if she still hasnt shown... hoping for that of course!

Good luck to you too!!! I hope she doesn't show!

Hi! I also just finished Clomid due to ovulate within the next few day!

Holding thumbs for you!

Clomid is going to boost your ovulation by helping produce more mature eggs. It wouldnt hurt. The TWW is the worst for sure. I have been TTC for 2 years and have had one MC.. this last cylce was my first with Clomid and I am actually still waiting to see if it worked or if I will be moving on to round 2. Relax the best you can and dont worry about that Clomid. Hoping we all get your :bfp: soon!

Thanks for the reply dear have an appointment tomorrw with the doctor so crossing my fingers hope she prescribe clomid.
And lots of baby dust to you too......:thumbup::kiss:

Hi dear i am on the same boat my AF is due on 12 feb and i will also start my clomid this month so just crossing my fingers that hope this is the month..of :bfp:

Hi Ladies!

Can I join here too? New to TTC, on day 2 of Clomid. So nice to have ladies to interact with who are going through similar situations.

Baby Dust to you all!!

Hi dear i am on the same boat my AF is due on 12 feb and i will also start my clomid this month so just crossing my fingers that hope this is the month..of :bfp:

Here's to hoping she doesn't come for either of us!!!

Girls please can I join? I'm starting my first clomid cycle on Monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->