1st Day of Clomid!!!!!

Mumface26 – How perfect! I would love to be clomid buddies with you! :friends:
My doc isn't monitoring me this cycle. Just wants me to try the Clomid and use OPK to make sure that I actually ovulate and time my BD’ing right. :winkwink:

I wish you luck for your scan on the 27th. Hopefully this is our last month TTC!

I'm taking the first round of Clomid, and i have been taking it at night. First 2 days i had no problems at all, but last night i just couldnt sleep :wacko:

My head was spinning even if i was lying down in bed...again today morning not feeling too good..

Is this normal??

Mumface26 – How perfect! I would love to be clomid buddies with you! :friends:
My doc isn't monitoring me this cycle. Just wants me to try the Clomid and use OPK to make sure that I actually ovulate and time my BD’ing right. :winkwink:

I wish you luck for your scan on the 27th. Hopefully this is our last month TTC!

The last time I used opk's I got very stressed out so I stear clear of them. I try to check my cm and cervix but even thats unreliable. One day my cervix is soft, next day its semi.hard and low, then its high and soft. My cm ranges from nothing to lotion like to slippery clear.

But im taking a very laid back approach this time. Im not stressing about anything not even work or money just whatever happens happens :) :)
We have started bdng incase I ov early we have it covered!
I want to make it fun for dp, id hate him to think we were bdng just to ttc. Need to keep things intresting......:haha:

I'm taking the first round of Clomid, and i have been taking it at night. First 2 days i had no problems at all, but last night i just couldnt sleep :wacko:

My head was spinning even if i was lying down in bed...again today morning not feeling too good..

Is this normal??

I think it is, my instructions that came with clomid states that dizzyness is a side effect.
Id ride it out, it will be worth it. Think of the pregnancy side effects they could be worse than clomid.
If clomids treating you bad ask the doctor for femeara, I think it has less hormones so therefore less side effects.

Xxxx

Tonight I will take my first dose of Clomid. I'm really thankfull I asked you guys when to take it because if I took it in the morning I would be dying right now I guess!
Anyway I try to tell myself it won't work on the first month... So I don't get my hopes up. But the truth is I have my hope WAY up by now. I really hope this is it! Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!

Baby dust !

Hi ladies...

Glad to say things got back to normal last night. We DTD and DH can't stop apologizing. I think he feels like its his fault we missed the egg.... But to my surprise I think I ovulated yesterday. I had a huge temp dip and now this morning my temp spiked wayyyy up! Who knows.... We DTD last night "Make up sex"... :) So hopefully we still caught the eggy. I dunno...

Thank you lovely ladies soo much for the listening ears...

Onto 1 DPO.... let the waiting begin....:coffee:

Is this normal??

Indianmom- I wouldn’t let the dizziness stress you out. If it gets too bad then definitely talk to your doctor about it, but I’ve heard that clomid can cause dizziness. I hope that you get to feeling better and are able to get some much needed :sleep:

Tonight I will take my first dose of Clomid. I'm really thankfull I asked you guys when to take it because if I took it in the morning I would be dying right now I guess!
Anyway I try to tell myself it won't work on the first month... So I don't get my hopes up. But the truth is I have my hope WAY up by now. I really hope this is it! Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!

Baby dust !

Heidimaria – I’m in the same boat! This is my first cycle on clomid. I took my last pill yesterday. I keep telling myself that it’s only the first month and not to expect too much, but it’s really hard not to get my hopes up that this might be it! I hope that we both get our BFPs this cycle! Tons of :dust: to you!!

Hi ladies...

Glad to say things got back to normal last night. We DTD and DH can't stop apologizing. I think he feels like its his fault we missed the egg.... But to my surprise I think I ovulated yesterday. I had a huge temp dip and now this morning my temp spiked wayyyy up! Who knows.... We DTD last night "Make up sex"... :) So hopefully we still caught the eggy. I dunno...

PrayingLady- So happy to hear that everything is back to being good in the bedroom! I can imagine that definitely added to both of your stress levels, so glad it’s back to normal. Sounds like you had a pretty good chance of catching that eggy! I hope this TWW flies by for you and you get that :bfp: you've been waiting for! Fingers crossed for you!

The last time I used opk's I got very stressed out so I stear clear of them. I try to check my cm and cervix but even thats unreliable. One day my cervix is soft, next day its semi.hard and low, then its high and soft. My cm ranges from nothing to lotion like to slippery clear.

But im taking a very laid back approach this time. Im not stressing about anything not even work or money just whatever happens happens :) :)
We have started bdng incase I ov early we have it covered!
I want to make it fun for dp, id hate him to think we were bdng just to ttc. Need to keep things intresting......:haha:

I def don't blame you for not using OPK. The only other cycle I have tried to use them I ended up having a 76 day cycle :wacko: and not o'ing at all. :dohh: My gyn put me on provera to get my cycle back. She assures me that was just a weird cycle and I should have no issues using OPKs on a regular cycle. :shrug:

I love you attitude for this cycle! That's a great approach.:thumbup: My DH and I started BD'ing last night in case I O early too! I really want this to be our month! I have my fingers crossed for both of us. :winkwink: Tons and tons of baby dust to you!

Hi ladies...

PrayingLady- So happy to hear that everything is back to being good in the bedroom! I can imagine that definitely added to both of your stress levels, so glad it’s back to normal. Sounds like you had a pretty good chance of catching that eggy! I hope this TWW flies by for you and you get that :bfp: you've been waiting for! Fingers crossed for you!

Thank you sooo much Britta. I appreciate it...:hugs:

Thanks Mumface26 and Britta C !! Ya even the doc said that it is ok to feel a little dizzy and slight headaches..if it gets unbearable will ask for a switch.

Tonights the last dose of Clomid for this cycle...like you guys i dont want to get my hopes high on the first cycle...but cant help getting excited...biggg:hugs: to everyone...nd lets hope for :bfp:

:dust::dust:

Thanks Mumface26 and Britta C !! Ya even the doc said that it is ok to feel a little dizzy and slight headaches..if it gets unbearable will ask for a switch.

Tonights the last dose of Clomid for this cycle...like you guys i dont want to get my hopes high on the first cycle...but cant help getting excited...biggg:hugs: to everyone...nd lets hope for :bfp:

:dust::dust:

all the best indianmom!!!:hugs:

Hi there!!! Took my first Clomid pill yesterday. I actually felt happy. Finally we are doing something!! For the last 8 months we have done nothing that could actually work. Just waiting, testing and waiting some more.
Anyway took the pill around 9pm... Woke up this morning with a headache. Took 2 Advils and its gone! Besides that haven't felt a thing. Hope it continues that way ;)
Baby dust to all!!!

Hi there!!! Took my first Clomid pill yesterday. I actually felt happy. Finally we are doing something!! For the last 8 months we have done nothing that could actually work. Just waiting, testing and waiting some more.
Anyway took the pill around 9pm... Woke up this morning with a headache. Took 2 Advils and its gone! Besides that haven't felt a thing. Hope it continues that way ;)
Baby dust to all!!!

Hi heidi! I remember earlier this month when i took my first pill. I was super excited.. Now i'm in the tww and feeling like blahhh! All the best hun...

indianmom - I hope this is the cycle for all of us too! Hoping for :bfp: for everyone!!

heidimaria- I was really super excited with I took the first few pills of Clomid. The excitement has worn off a little since at this point I'm playing the waiting game, waiting to O!

I'm still really excited to be trying something new, but it just makes the waiting for everything that much harder since I am so excited!

Prayinglady - Thinking about you in your TWW, I've got my fingers crossed for you and I'm sending you tons of :dust:

Im cd8 and having a lot of clear cm, not quite egg white but its unusual for me on cd just 4 days post af!
I checked my cervix and it feels high up and a bit soft. I hope im gearing up to ov!

So I am clomid resistant!!!! my dr has taken me off it and wants me to come for a scan after af to see how thick my uterine lining is as it can be preventing ovulation? Anybody heard of this??

I am totally shattered!

Ibelieveitwil ask your doctor about FEMARA. It also helps ovulation and works well with people that are clomid resistant. It's not aproved by the FDA yet though... you should ask your Dr about it. I was recomended to do 3 cycles with clomid and if it didn't work we could use Femara. Hope it helps ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->