1st Day of Clomid!!!!!

Britta!!!! Got a positive opk this morning too!!!!!!!! First ever!!!!!!! I'm just so happy!!!!! So now tww begins!!! It's my first tww since TTC! It's my first ovulation in 8 months. I'm so happy ;) also BD last night. Didn't even get up just in case, hips up and all that other nonsense haha!!! We are now ovulation buddies?? :)

Praying lady how do you handle tww? Just 7 more days before you can test!!!! That's so soon!!!

Mumface, my first FS messed up my dates to! I think you did well in changing!!! This cycle can still work! Don't let it beat you :)

I haven't been this happy in months. Think about you guys all the time. It's amazing to have someone to talk to about all of this. And that you are actually on the same page is incredible. I really hope it works out for all of us!!!!

Have a great weekend ;) baby dust!!!!

Heidi!!!! OMG you toooooooo :happydance: Im sooo happy for you!!!!

The TWW is no fun but with wonderful ladies like you guys... Ya'll make it easy.:hugs:

Prayinglady - thank you, thank you, thank you! :flower: It was definitely an amazing feeling to finally see that positive OPK! It just gives me so much hope that everything is going right this cycle. :happydance:

The only thing that I chart at all are my periods. I tried to do the BBT and all of that but it was really confusing for me and kinda stressed me out so I stopped. I've been thinking about trying it again now that I'm a little more knowledgeable about TTC, but I just remember feeling so overwhelmed and I'm afraid that I'll just get confused again. :wacko: I dunno, may pick it up next cycle if this is not the one. But FX that this is it! Feeling good about this cycle so far. Also feeling awesome about yours!!!! I hope that we see that BFP when you can test!!!

Heidimaria: You would NOT believe how amazingly excited I am right now!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I can't believe how in sync we are and it is so amazing and almost relieving to have a buddy that is going through everything at the same time I am!! I know that we will get our BFP soon!!!!!

I didn't get up at all during the night and even put a pillow under my hips right after we DTD for like 30 minutes! I've heard that it helps those little swimmers stay in there.

Prayinglady - thank you, thank you, thank you! :flower: It was definitely an amazing feeling to finally see that positive OPK! It just gives me so much hope that everything is going right this cycle. :happydance:

The only thing that I chart at all are my periods. I tried to do the BBT and all of that but it was really confusing for me and kinda stressed me out so I stopped. I've been thinking about trying it again now that I'm a little more knowledgeable about TTC, but I just remember feeling so overwhelmed and I'm afraid that I'll just get confused again. :wacko: I dunno, may pick it up next cycle if this is not the one. But FX that this is it! Feeling good about this cycle so far. Also feeling awesome about yours!!!! I hope that we see that BFP when you can test!!!

Heidimaria: You would NOT believe how amazingly excited I am right now!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I can't believe how in sync we are and it is so amazing and almost relieving to have a buddy that is going through everything at the same time I am!! I know that we will get our BFP soon!!!!!

I didn't get up at all during the night and even put a pillow under my hips right after we DTD for like 30 minutes! I've heard that it helps those little swimmers stay in there.

awww... ;) I do hope this is it... :flower:

Praying ! Thank You :)

I dont know how to chart !!! I just have the fertility monitor that says if I ov or not. Can't tell by my cm either can't really tell the difference (tmi).

Do you think I should try charting?

My cm has changed from watery to thicker and a little stretchy. I do hope my right ovary is plannimg on evicting the growing folly very soon!

The pillow under the bum does help to keep them in. I also cram a small towel in between my legs too, only because I hate that wet feeling after bd'ng, since I have used the pillow the towel has been dryer than when I wasnt so it must work.
My dp motility was slightly under average so I use the pillow to help them. The fs wasnt worried about his motility but its in back of my mind.....

Congrats all you ladies for the positive OPK's !!! I am sure this is the month for us ... [-o< :happydance::happydance:

I agree its so wonderful to share these things with you all, i wud go :wacko:just thinking on my own..

BD last night and did the whole pillow routine too and feel asleep just like that !
Going for another scan today evening to check if follies have grown / released... CD 13 today...so [-o<[-o<

Will let you'll know how it goes...
:dust::dust:

Me too, bd then pillow under bum routine :):) also told dp to start pulling out more slowly afters he's 'shot' :haha: otherwise some escapes.
His count was 99 million on his sperm test, hard to believe there are so many in one deposite and only one will hit the jackpot!

Just got done with my scan..folly grown to 20mm !! :) :)
BD again tomorrow morning and another scan tomo eve..
All fingers crossed and hope this is it !!!

Goodluck indianmom that sounds very promising. Sadly I wont be scanned again until.clomid round 2 if I need a round two.
Im just wishing my folly to grow. If it has it should be about 11.8mm if the info I was given was correct this time :)

Good morning beautiful ladies! I hope everyone is doing well. It's gloomy and overcast here and definitely not looking forward to work today, but nothing can get me down right now!!

Mumface - I hope you O really soon! Sounds like you're definitely gearing up to release that egg in the near future! I'm so excited for you.

indianmom - That's amazing! Sounds like a nice sized folli!! :thumbup: Keep up the BD'ing, I just know that you will catch it!

heidimaria- how you doing? Were you able to actually feel your O this cycle?

PrayingLady - how are you? I hope this TWW is going quickly for you. I'm so happy and I know that you'll finally get what you've been waiting for: BFP!!

AFM: Well I definitely O'd early early this morning. OUCH! I don't think I've ever felt ovulation like that. We BD'd last night, will probably do so tonight as well just in case.

Good to know that I was not just making up the pillow thing! I really hope that it helps. I know that we will all have beautiful healthy babies to hold soon! We've all done so much and waited so long! Yay for us!

Is been a moody cow linked to ovulation? Omg one minute im happy go lucky then im.chnged to this moody creation, I go away and sulk then im back up feeling happy again.
My cervix is feeling a lot softer today compared to yesterday. No point checking cm as with all this bd its prob left overs :haha:

Hi everybody! I agree with all of you. Having a group and all this support just makes everything easier :) really!

I have a scan on Sunday to see if I actually ov. Dr said he should see some "Douglas liquid" in the scan if I Ovd. So fingers crossed!

Britta, have felt some slight cramps but I don't know if they are ov pains. Had my trigger shot wendsday morning so technically I should have ov that evening but I didn't feel anything! My opk was positive in Thursday morning so maybe I ov later on thrusday? I really don't know! All very confusing.

I bd on Monday, wend and Thursday so I should be covered!!!

Right now starting the tww. Doctor said praying for all your folls to grow and become beautiful babies!

good luck with the scan Heidimaria I hope its all good!
Yes these groups help. My dp will talk about anything with me but I sometimes feel im doing his head in with ttc talk :wacko:

Finished work now so I can go home and relax which will help my folly grow!

:dust:

Mumface relaxing must work!!! Go for it! DH and i are at the beach right now. Took today off and went to BD at the beach and relax by the ocean (nice 32 degrees here).

Think about your follies and sending good vibes your way!!!!

Are doinng opk? I bought the clear blue ones and they were quite easy to read.

I wont do opk or bbt, tried opk last summer and they really stressed me out!

Wow the beach, jealous! Its almost april and we have snow on the ground in the uk :haha:
Roll on summer!!
I wore my thick winter coat, gloves and scarf today, its cold here! Xx

Hey loves! still holding on 9dpo. I woke up this morning with af like cramps. Really thought she was here but nope... Just very very wet (TMI) sorry.

Otherwise besides the waves of nausea I feel quite fine!!

Glad to know all is going well with you ladies...:happydance:

Britta and heidi you guys are always on my mind!:hugs:

Babydust

I adore all of you ladies! :hugs: It's so nice having people to talk to about this without judgement and who know exactly what your feeling and going through and who actually CARE! I don't think that I would be able to continue with this TTC journey with out you!

Prayinglady!!! I'm a total symptom spotter and those sound like some preggo symptoms!!! I'm so excited for you! :happydance: I feel like this will be it.

Mumface - brrrr! Snow? That's horrible! :nope: I'm not a giant snow fan. I live about 9 hours from the east cost of USA (in western North Carolina) and it's kinda chilly here. It flurried last Monday, but the ground was to warm for anything to actually stick. The sad thing is last week it was in the low 70s (F) and so warm here! I want spring time!!!

Heidimaria - good luck with your scan tomorrow, though I'm certain that it will show that you o'd! :thumbup: Let us know as soon as you can!

I dont know what to think now.
My cm has all dried up and my cervix has gone hard and a bit lower?
Its a stark contrast to yesterday wet and soft report.
I think af is coming because I startrd provera on cd8 (as per incorrect advice!)
Well if af does come then at least we can get cracking on cycle 2.
Had it all planned out if I got a bfp......my due date would be dec20th so I would finish work on nov29th, I cant afford to take long leave so I would be back to work mid march nut the odds of that happening are a bit slim now.

Went for my scan..doc said there was one good folicle at 16mm on cd 10.. have to go back in 4 days again..this is my first time ever going thru this so have no idea id this is good or bad??
Doc seemed positive. ..anyone has any idea abt it??

Don't mean to randomly butt in again, but after my first round of clomid cd5-9, my folliculogram was on cd13. She only found 1 at 12.9, and basically told me that the chances were low that I'd o, but we could try anyway. Well. I didn't o until cd 20, and it produced a pregnancy (now going thru mc but that's besides the point). So, you could just o late with clomid. My dr didn't do a follow up scan like yours is, so I'm sure yours will be larger! Fx for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->