1st FET cycle

I did a digital test too. Mine also said 3+. Is that the highest it goes up to?

The midwife told me today that cramping is normal as everything is stretching.
Im just so terrified! Also tmi I know while inserting my pessary earlier I noticed that my cervix is very low and soft. What do you make of that?

Yea thats all it goes upto is 3+ weeks!! I can imagine how terrified & worried you are, try not to read to much as every pregnancy is different! Don't really know what to make of your cervix being low & soft, have no idea what that would mean?? x

Of course ive been taking notice of doctor google and have terrified myself. Even optimistic partner is worried x

Hi Baby Me, so pleased for you, try not to worry, I'm sure you will be fine. My hospital don't seem to check estrogen levels. Your linings thickened, that's great!

Hi Baby Me, well ok lining had thickened, thanks for asking, it was up to 6.1, so on that progress hopefully will continue and get to 8.5 - 9. Planned now for 23rd. Just hoping and praying my little frostie will survive the thaw x

Of course ive been taking notice of doctor google and have terrified myself. Even optimistic partner is worried x

Dr Google is defo not a good idea! But i know its not easy and you just need reassurance or answers. x

Millybear that's great news. Sounds like you will have a lovely thick lining. How many embies do you have? I have two hoping to have both transferred. x

Baby Me, all my hopes are on my one and only Blast. Hoping and praying........When are u planning to transfer?

Saturday. Scared about thawing too. When's your next lining check?

They don't want to check again, just to continue meds. Started Cyclogest today, transfer planned for Tuesday. Wow not long till Saturday, and you have two chances. Are they going to thaw both and put two back if they survive?

Yes will thaw both as one is not great quality and they would not do a fet cycle on that one alone, so it would be wasted otherwise. Doctor is happy with my blood test results from yesterday so all booked in for Saturday morning. The sense if relief I feel right now is so immense that I don't want to ruin it with worrying about the thaw.

That's great news with your bloods, so pleased after all your stress and wow Saturday you will be PUPO!

And on Monday so will you be! Do you have a blasto too? What will your otd be? x

Im ok. Just so worried something has gone wrong! Keep getting upset and crying and now ive peed oh off too by keep going on. Had no spotting since mon but im petrified! X

Im ok. Just so worried something has gone wrong! Keep getting upset and crying and now ive peed oh off too by keep going on. Had no spotting since mon but im petrified! X

Im glad the spotting has stopped, its only natural to worry, not long to go now until your scan and hopefully you will feel a lot better.

Its just been one thing or another with me, after getting over the sickness bug, i now have a really bad cold and I'm back to being in bed most of the day:cry:
Ive been having cramps the past two days, they even kept me awake during the night, still don't feel as if I'm pregnant , don't think i will until I've had my scan to. x

Thanks mandy. Sorry to hear your poorly again. Hopefully you will be feeling better soon.
Im meant to be 6 weeks today but still not a sniff of a symptom just to add to my worries x

Thanks mandy. Sorry to hear your poorly again. Hopefully you will be feeling better soon.
Im meant to be 6 weeks today but still not a sniff of a symptom just to add to my worries x

Give it a few weeks and we with both have all the symptoms!! :wink wink: x

Haha I know your probably right. Im such a worrier, you seem much more level headed!
I keep telling myself I didnt even know this early with Mia.
Im still terrified something has gone wrong even tho the midwife didnt seem too concerned. Just wish monday would hurry! X

Haha I know your probably right. Im such a worrier, you seem much more level headed!
I keep telling myself I didnt even know this early with Mia.
Im still terrified something has gone wrong even tho the midwife didnt seem too concerned. Just wish monday would hurry! X

lol i worry to believe me, but just think its out of our hands so there is no point in getting ourselves to worked up about things unless we need to.

Yea roll on Monday I'm excited for u:winkwink: I've got over another 2 weeks to wait, I'm desperate to know how many are in there:haha:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->