1st FET cycle

The progynova tablets dont do anything to me. I do feel a bit better but still scared. Im too scared to do a digital test also. Just the double pink lines for me x

I like the fact that digital clear blue tells you roughly how many weeks you are, would maybe make you feel better if you tried one if those?? what symptoms did you have when you were pregnant with your daughter? if you don't mind me asking, i have never been pregnant before so i have nothing to compare it with x

I didnt have any until 9 weeks when I started being sick. It was horrible. By the time I saw the midwife it was almost time for my 12 week scan so it all happened really quick. I dont remember being this scared wirh her!

Im not sure about a digital im worried it would say negative lol. Just holding out till 23rd x

According to the clinic im 5 + 3 today. What are you? x

I didnt have any until 9 weeks when I started being sick. It was horrible. By the time I saw the midwife it was almost time for my 12 week scan so it all happened really quick. I dont remember being this scared wirh her!

Im not sure about a digital im worried it would say negative lol. Just holding out till 23rd x

According to the clinic im 5 + 3 today. What are you? x

Ive asked my other half to get me another digital while he is out shopping :haha:

im not really sure, how to work it out, my transfer was the 27th of Nov and my embryos were 3 days, but i was told that the doctors would date me further?? have no idea x

I know its confusing... I only know coz they told me. Surely you would only be 2 days behing me? 2 5days transferred on 26th?

I know its confusing... I only know coz they told me. Surely you would only be 2 days behing me? 2 5days transferred on 26th?

yea its very confusing :wacko: well i would think so? I'm not getting a scan until a few weeks after you though, think they said i should be around 7 weeks at the time of my scan x

That makes sense as my scan on 23rd ill be 6+3. What clinic are you with?

My lining has thickened to 7mm and is triple striped!!! Transfer to go ahead Saturday, all being well with embies. Lining was 7mm last time and got bfp.

My spotting has come back. Still spotting brown and light but im scared just the same. Called hospital again and they still say nothing i can do till my scan next monday :'(

Miasmum, your gp can refer you to EPU and they can scan you. From 5 weeks they should see a sac. Hope all is ok. x

Doctor has now said he wants to check estrogen levels with a blood test. Results this afternoon. Just as your over one hurdle another comes along.

They said at 5 weeks only the sac would be seen so they want to wait a week so hopefully they can see more x

Hopefully it will stop. I believe bright red blood is the only cause for concern. My sil had bleeding early in her pregnancy and everything he been fine. I had no spotting with my chemical.

All I can do is wait but im so scared. The midwife said she has 2 or 3 calls a week about spotting and usually thinks work out fine. She said to call back if it turns red or have very painful cramps x

My lining has thickened to 7mm and is triple striped!!! Transfer to go ahead Saturday, all being well with embies. Lining was 7mm last time and got bfp.

Great news baby me!! :happydance:

Sorry that you have this worry mias mum, but as baby me says along as its not bright red, and the clinic seems to think its normal, am sure everything will be fine for you. :flower:

I had some really sore cramps today, which had me worried as ive not really had any cramps for a while, keep going to the toilet to check everything is ok. Its just a constant worry for us ladies, i did another digital test and it now says 3+ weeks so I'm relieved at that x

I did a digital test too. Mine also said 3+. Is that the highest it goes up to?

The midwife told me today that cramping is normal as everything is stretching.
Im just so terrified! Also tmi I know while inserting my pessary earlier I noticed that my cervix is very low and soft. What do you make of that?

Also I just read another lady on this forum has lost her baby after only having brown discharge and is having surgery later in the week to remove. How sad!
This has petrified me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->