1st FET cycle

Me too but also scared of something being wrong or no heartbeat x

yea we won't be able to relax until we find out that everything is ok. I still don't believe that i am pregnant, won't believe it until i see it. x

Ok so now spotting again only red this time. Gutted! I cant cope with this x

Ok so now spotting again only red this time. Gutted! I cant cope with this x

Praying everything is ok for you!! Could you call the clinic tomorrow and ask them to scan you early? x

my cramps aren't going away or easing I've had to take some paracetamol to try and ease the pain :cry: x

Sorry you have cramps too mandy. Mine feel like they are in my legs. I tried to call the out of hours number at the clinic but got no joy so ive called nhs direct and waiting for them to call back x

Sending positive vibes your way Mia. Hope all is ok. xx

Im ok. Nhs direct said unless im losing more than a tablespoon and severe cramping there is not much they can do. Blood has now turned brown and I just noticed a bit stringy. Sorry. Cramps have gone, I just dont know what to think x

Just spoke to the clinic. They also said they cant do anything till monday but to call back if bleeding gets worse x

Thats not very helpful to you at all is it!! I think the fact that you are not having bad cramps is a good sign though?? x

Maybe but im still terrified! Has slowed down a bit now x

How is everyone today? I am now pupo with twins. Everything looked good. Otd 2nd Jan.

Well done babyme! You got there in the end!
My bleeding has stopped again but im not feeling very hopeful. Just got a gut feeling. Monday cant come soon enough! x

Congrats on being PUPO baby me!!

Not to much longer now mias mum, I've been ill again not been able to eat much at all and was sick this morning, just when i thought i was feeling better, cramp were really bad yesterday, i called my clinic today and they said just keep taking paracetamol and if they get worse then call them back. Feeling so miserable x

Oh dear, sorry your feeling so ill. Sickness could be a good sign no?
I feel a bit sick and off food but not sure if thats a symptom. I did another test yesterday which said pregnant 3+ so I hope things are ok. I just dont feel pregnant!
Oh is sure u would have been in pain and had lots more blood had I miscarried. Im just so worried for monday x

Oh dear, sorry your feeling so ill. Sickness could be a good sign no?
I feel a bit sick and off food but not sure if thats a symptom. I did another test yesterday which said pregnant 3+ so I hope things are ok. I just dont feel pregnant!
Oh is sure u would have been in pain and had lots more blood had I miscarried. Im just so worried for monday x

Thats reassuring that your test still says 3+, i don't feel pregnant either, its hard to tell whats symptoms and whats a bug! :cry:
Im hope everything will be fine for you on monday! :flower: am sure it will x

I had cramping straight after transfer had it right up until my BFP it stopped for a while then started back a few days ago but stronger.

Hi Baby Me
Congratulations on being PUPO with twins! How great they both survived the thaw! Hope you have a stress free 2ww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->