• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1st FET cycle

I know what you mean. I keep cleaning but its soon a mess again. Im not sure of the point as my dad is coming to have Mia and hes the most messy person I know!

Have you been offered a sweep? x

I know what you mean. I keep cleaning but its soon a mess again. Im not sure of the point as my dad is coming to have Mia and hes the most messy person I know!

Have you been offered a sweep? x

Hi mias mum, had a different midwife today as mine is on holiday but much preferred the one i seen today! says the baby's head is firmly fixed, and she said to monitor the cramps as it could be the very early stages of labour and she would rather i was checked out at the maternity triage if it happens to often.

She told me that i have an appointment on the 15th which is my due date with the consultant and they will assess then wether i will be induced, she also said i would be offered a sweep on this day. I was talking to my sister in laws sister who had her baby 7 weeks ago and she said she didn't find the sweep painful at all? x

Wow... start of labour. How are your cramps today? Pleased to hear your appointment went well!

Not much to report this end. Just that baby is not moving as much. Still moving but not as active as he has been. My partner says hes run out of room and also the heat doesnt help. Im sure everything is ok, just me worrying again as usual!

Wow... start of labour. How are your cramps today? Pleased to hear your appointment went well!

Not much to report this end. Just that baby is not moving as much. Still moving but not as active as he has been. My partner says hes run out of room and also the heat doesnt help. Im sure everything is ok, just me worrying again as usual!

The cramps come & go, they seem to get worse if I'm doing anything which makes housework very difficult, feeling a lot of pressure down below!!!

I feel some days that the baby is less active, as your partner says they are running out of room lol

I'm getting so scared lol, tonight is my partners last night shift until September so will feel better with him being here at night!! X

Try not to be so scared. I am too but really trying to be positive about it! Im so fed up of being pregnant now, I just wanna meet my baby!
Just think in a couple of weeks you will have you lil girl! I think you will go early too!

Im getting excited!

Try not to be so scared. I am too but really trying to be positive about it! Im so fed up of being pregnant now, I just wanna meet my baby!
Just think in a couple of weeks you will have you lil girl! I think you will go early too!

Im getting excited!

Im with you on that one, defo fed up being pregnant!! it is so exciting to think we will meet our babies very soon, its been a long journey :winkwink:
I'm hoping i go the end of next week hopefully will have everything sorted then lol, think I'm going to collect my pram tomorrow if i can get my partner to drive me. Are you feeling lots of pressure down below?? it's really uncomfortable x

I felt more pressure last week than I do now. Just feel occasional pressure now and the stabbing pains in my cervix on and off.
I am feeling really emotional though!

I wouldnt care if baby came now to be honest!

We are nearly at the end of a long journey. .. how long were you trying for a baby? We were 3 1/2 years. All the ivf stuff seems so long ago now! I do think pregnancy has gone fairly quickly though x

I felt more pressure last week than I do now. Just feel occasional pressure now and the stabbing pains in my cervix on and off.
I am feeling really emotional though!

I wouldnt care if baby came now to be honest!

We are nearly at the end of a long journey. .. how long were you trying for a baby? We were 3 1/2 years. All the ivf stuff seems so long ago now! I do think pregnancy has gone fairly quickly though x

I was very emotional last week lol was crying for no reason at all lol.
Yea we were roughly 3 years maybe longer trying to, it does feel like a life time ago doing all the swimming injections.

I collected my pram today, super exciting!! Can't wait to see it all up x

Ahhh. What pram did you go for? Its exciting putting it together. We got the silver cross 3d in pistachio. We got it before 20 week scan lol im impatient! My partner had to get it out and push it around that day lol x

Hi mias mum, just back from another acupuncture this morning, hoping it helps get this baby moving lol.

The pram we went for is a Bebecar Ip-Op Evolution in Navy & white, I love it, can't wait to get the baby out a walk in it lol x

Ill google it and have a look.

How are you feeling today? I feel terrible, felt sick since around 3 this morning. Not been sick. Just trying to relax but Mia wants to do things. Wish my partner was home from work, hes fab at keeping her entertained. I feel terrible not doing much with her! We are going to watch a film this afternoon.

Seeing the midwife in the morning, see what she has to say x

Ill google it and have a look.

How are you feeling today? I feel terrible, felt sick since around 3 this morning. Not been sick. Just trying to relax but Mia wants to do things. Wish my partner was home from work, hes fab at keeping her entertained. I feel terrible not doing much with her! We are going to watch a film this afternoon.

Seeing the midwife in the morning, see what she has to say x

I have no energy at all, felt really sick last night & feel like I've got an upset tummy at times, I wish I could relax but always think of things I need to do in the house. I felt like that last week when we had my step daughter all week, it was down to me to try and keep her busy as my partner was working but all I wanted to do was lie down. They will be happy in a couple of weeks when they have their little brother & sister to fuss over :winkwink:

Good luck with your midwife appointment, let me know how it goes x

Hey Mandy ... midwife said that although my tummy is still growing it has slowed down so im waiting for the hospital to call so I can go in for a growth scan early next week. She said not to worry. Also said she wouldnt give me a sweep if I wanted one as even though baby is head down hes not engaged.
Of course now im worried :-( x

Hey Mandy ... midwife said that although my tummy is still growing it has slowed down so im waiting for the hospital to call so I can go in for a growth scan early next week. She said not to worry. Also said she wouldnt give me a sweep if I wanted one as even though baby is head down hes not engaged.
Of course now im worried :-( x

Hi Mia's mum, I had typed a reply earlier and just noticed it hasn't posted!!

Sorry to hear your appointment didn't go as you had hoped, I'm sure everything will be fine, remember they told me that my baby wasn't growing as she should and the growth scan was fine.

I spent my morning at the maternity triage, I called them as I felt that the baby wasn't moving as much, so they asked me to come up and they put me on the monitor for an hour, they were concerned as the baby's heart rate dipped twice so they contacted the doctor to check me over, she sent me for another scan, but am happy to say that everything is fine, if I feel less movement again I've just to go straight back up.
On the scan baby is weighing about 7lbs 5 oz I thought I would have a smaller baby than this!! How are you feeling now?? Our babies sure like to worry us x

Oh no ... not a good day all round! I feel a little happier tonight after reading that fundal height is just an estimate. Also my midwife was on holiday so saw another midwife and I heard the same person should measure you. Anyway im booked in on Wednesday morning for a scan so it cant be that serious or im guessing I would be in sooner.

Sorry to hear about your problems today but pleased to hear your lil lady is ok!! Its good they are keeping an eye on us!

I had the same with Mia. Reduced movement so I was strapped up to the monitor but she kept moving and losing the heartbeat trace. She was fine.

I remember now about your growth scan.

Think its time these babies made an appearance now!

Oh no ... not a good day all round! I feel a little happier tonight after reading that fundal height is just an estimate. Also my midwife was on holiday so saw another midwife and I heard the same person should measure you. Anyway im booked in on Wednesday morning for a scan so it cant be that serious or im guessing I would be in sooner.

Sorry to hear about your problems today but pleased to hear your lil lady is ok!! Its good they are keeping an eye on us!

I had the same with Mia. Reduced movement so I was strapped up to the monitor but she kept moving and losing the heartbeat trace. She was fine.

I remember now about your growth scan.

Think its time these babies made an appearance now!

Yea I agree it's time for these babies to appear, I've got the midwife again this morning, the hospital advised I see the consultant this Friday instead of next Friday but will see what they say today, I've been up since 5am the lack of sleep is making it so hard to do anything during the day! X

Try and have a nap whenever you can. When these babies come we will have less sleep!
Ive been sleeping on the sofa, felt bad keep waking my partner every time I need the toilet. Also seems cooler downstairs and my heartburn doesn't seem so bad.

How did you get on with the midwife?

Try and have a nap whenever you can. When these babies come we will have less sleep!
Ive been sleeping on the sofa, felt bad keep waking my partner every time I need the toilet. Also seems cooler downstairs and my heartburn doesn't seem so bad.

How did you get on with the midwife?

My heartburn seems to be getting worse instead of better lol, got on fine at the midwife today, she has made an appointment for me to see the consultant this Friday instead of next fri which is my due date, she said that some of the consultants will let IVF pregnancies go over 40 weeks and some don't and that if I am strongly against it then to make sure I let her know that on Friday, which I will!! My midwife still hasn't discussed a birth plan with me, has yours? X

Make sure you tell them you don't wanna go over! I have heard induction makes labour more painful but I'm not sure if there is any truth in it.
Not really discussed a birth plan, just said that I wanted delayed cord clamping, Chris to cut the cord and that I want to be home ASAP!

This lil lad has not been as active today, I'm trying not to worry as he is moving and got my Doppler out and heartbeat is fine.

Do you think the consultant will help you out before or wait until your due date? I'll be in next Tuesday morning unless something happens before which I'm hoping!
Have you had any signs? Nothing at all for me! X

Make sure you tell them you don't wanna go over! I have heard induction makes labour more painful but I'm not sure if there is any truth in it.
Not really discussed a birth plan, just said that I wanted delayed cord clamping, Chris to cut the cord and that I want to be home ASAP!

This lil lad has not been as active today, I'm trying not to worry as he is moving and got my Doppler out and heartbeat is fine.

Do you think the consultant will help you out before or wait until your due date? I'll be in next Tuesday morning unless something happens before which I'm hoping!
Have you had any signs? Nothing at all for me! X

Yea I will be telling them I defo don't want to go over my due date!! I've heard induction can make labour more painful to, my friend was induced but she had an epidural so found it easier to cope with, I will not be able to cope without an epidural.

I get days where I feel she isn't as active either, it's natural to worry!! The sooner these babies are here the better.

No real signs that I know of, apart from really bad cramps and bad back ache, and the past few nights I've been feeling really sick, felt really faint last night and my partner had to help me upto bed, I'm just so ready for this baby to come x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->