1st FET cycle

Thank you ladies, i just hope they continue to flourish, fingers crossed for yours to mias mum :happydance:

3 :bfp: would be lovely :thumbup:

xx

Hello Ladies, mind if I join?
I had my first FET on 11/19, OTD 12/3. Fingers crossed this is the one.

Clarkea - How far in the TWW are you?

Hi babylove.
Sure u can.
Fet was on 20th and i also test on the 3rd.
How u doing?

Hello Ladies, mind if I join?
I had my first FET on 11/19, OTD 12/3. Fingers crossed this is the one.

Clarkea - How far in the TWW are you?

Hi Babylove :hi: Hope you get a :bfp:

Clarkea how have you been feeling so far? xx

Hi mandy.
The same as yest really. Apart from the butterflies/nerves in my stonach im not noticing anything which is making me nervous even tho its quite normal(i think) not to feel anything at this stage.
I just wish i felt sumthing that told me i am ha ha x

How u feeling about wed now uve had chancw to process things x

Hi mandy.
The same as yest really. Apart from the butterflies/nerves in my stonach im not noticing anything which is making me nervous even tho its quite normal(i think) not to feel anything at this stage.
I just wish i felt sumthing that told me i am ha ha x

How u feeling about wed now uve had chancw to process things x

Butterflies defo sounds good to me :thumbup: glad to hear you are feeling ok. Yea im really excited & nervous at the same time, i wish it was tomorrow, lol im not the most patient person, just hoping my embies grow nicely :winkwink: x

Aww i hope so fx.

Well get that cleaning done tomorrow and keep urself busy and wed will b here before u know it. Im keeping my fx that ur embabies with grow really strong and healthy :) x

Aww i hope so fx.

Well get that cleaning done tomorrow and keep urself busy and wed will b here before u know it. Im keeping my fx that ur embabies with grow really strong and healthy :) x

thank you very much, yea going to keep myself busy tomorrow to keep my mind off things :thumbup::happydance: x

Morning ladies, ive been wide awake for hours, cant sleep!!

good luck for today mias mum :flower: x

Thankyou ladies... your support is great! Ive been awake most of the night too :-(
Im going to have a nice bath and wait for my call x

Clarkea - Pretty good. I've got some of the same symptoms I had last time and I'm on a different kind of progesterone, so I'm hoping they are good signs that this one worked! How are you doing?

Thanks Mandy19!

Sorry to read u lost ur little twins. Cant even begin to imagine the pain x

Well they call and said that they had to thaw 5 to get 2 viable ones. One was as they expected it to be but the other had already hatched from its zona. She said the problem would be trying to get it back in as its more fragile now and it may well not suitable by the time we got to the clinic.
However we got there and she said it had continued to go which was great so both have gone back!
She said that she is quite concerned about a multiple pregnancy but then still said 40% sucess rate.
Anyhooo because I had blasts transferred I can test in 10 days x
How are you all today?

Ahh great mias mum. Did it go ok for u? Great they got two back in. Fx for u x

Well they call and said that they had to thaw 5 to get 2 viable ones. One was as they expected it to be but the other had already hatched from its zona. She said the problem would be trying to get it back in as its more fragile now and it may well not suitable by the time we got to the clinic.
However we got there and she said it had continued to go which was great so both have gone back!
She said that she is quite concerned about a multiple pregnancy but then still said 40% sucess rate.
Anyhooo because I had blasts transferred I can test in 10 days x
How are you all today?

awww thats great news mias mum!!! :happydance: so pleased it went well for you :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->