1st FET cycle

Well donw mandy. Let us know what day you get. Aye we are all in this together. Its nice we have each other to talk to.
Heads a bit of a mess today. Got stressed with work even tho im working from home.
I keep thinking now that we dont have any left its all on this little one n the thought of it not working scares the life out of me.:(
Im sure that everyone in this position feels the same.
I just want to feel happy and excited but feel so scared.

I know i need to concentrate on this one and i really want to but i think coz there is no back up plan it makes me feel even worse.

Eurghh stop whinging lol x

Hope ur both ok xx

Keep positive! You need to tell yourself it will work!
I was just sat thinking the same kind of things, Im so excited about transfer but petrified of the thaw. I dont wanna get my hopes up incase its still bfn. Oh god... that would be devastating after all this!!
Hopefully an early christmas pressie for us all x

Ive booked sone time off. Working tonight and monday night and all day saturday. Then off till the following monday. I only work in a little shop but not going in just the same x

I know how you feel about the thaw. Its so nervewrecking! I know i need to keep telling myself it will work. I will try lol.
Keep fx all your will thaw beautifully and grow strong. I will also keep my fx for you x

Hi ladies, im still a bit woozy from sedation at the dreaded dentist today so my other half had to call the lab and find out about our transfer, i will have to phone on monday there are thawing 8 of my 15 and transfer will either be tues or wed, they told my partner that they wanted to transfer two!! This is a big shock to me as i hadnt even thought about two, i was told as i was under 35 i would only get one transferred, they said however because these ones are frozen they would like to transfer two. xx

Thats great Mandy. Its more chance for you if they put two in isnt it so great news. X

Hi Ladies, Hope u are well, im feeling a bit better today, went to my Gp this morning and he has signed me off for two weeks just now and said he will sign me off for as long as i need which is a big relief for me, takes alot of pressure off :thumbup:

Mias mum im at Glasgow Royal hospital, thats great our transfer may be on the same day, its going to be a long weekend!! Hopefully will get to see my step daughter over the weekend which will help distract me.

Clarkea i know its easy for me to say just now but try and think positive :flower: but i know for sure i will have the same worrys next week as you have just now, its such a great help to have you ladies here to talk to as we know exactly how each other feels, i cant relate to any of my friends although they are supportive they just dont understand how hard it is. xx

I feel the same. I think my friends are bored of fertility woes! :-(

Aww glad u got ur suck note. No need for a breakdown then ha ha.
Yh im feeling a bit more positive now :/ lol.
I dont think my friends understand at all tbh. How can they. They have all their children and i dont think they even try to understand. Ive fallen out wiv them before now about it all. Ive just stopped telling them about it now. They ask now and again. I dont think we will ever b tbe same again. U wouldnt think weve been friends since primary! I have my family and one other friends that are really supportive so thats good enuf for me.

Anyway, how you girls doing?

I read up what my embaby is doing today in my belly. Its been growing since wed and today its starting (hoefully) to attach itself to my lining xx

How are you ladies today? Im getting excited for transfer! Are you symptom spotting yet clarkea? x

Hi ladies im feeling ok just now, can relax now i know i dont have to worry about work :thumbup: I am trying to keep busy until tomorrow afternoon until i phone the hospital.

Mias mum are your embies getting thawed tomorrow also?? Hope we get our transfer the same day :flower:

Clarkea glad to hear you are feeling more positive :flower: thats so exciting!! I just want to know already if we are all going to have the best christmas pressie ever!!! lol xx

Im not sure mandy. I thought they were thawed the same day. The nurse said they will call me tues morning and ill be going in the afternoon. My notes said to ecpect a call before the thaw so I guess they may well call tomorrow.
Hurry up tues!

Im not sure mandy. I thought they were thawed the same day. The nurse said they will call me tues morning and ill be going in the afternoon. My notes said to ecpect a call before the thaw so I guess they may well call tomorrow.
Hurry up tues!

I know how you feel!! lol well i think mine are getting thawed tomorrow morning, then im not sure if they will let them grow for a day or two before transfer as they were all frozen straight after EC.

Ah maybe mine are different then as I have 6 5 day blasts and 2 poorer quality day 6 ones.

Im so scared of it not working... I know chances are reduced with my clinic with fet and im petrified!
Ive planned a shopping day on saturday with a very old friend (arranged last month) , now im not sure if I should go. I know they say to carry on as normal but I dont know what to do for the best x

Hi ladies.

Ive felt very strange since friday. Like my stomach is so full of butterflies and nerves that ive had it tensed for days. Apart from that nothing...

They either transfer 3/5/6 day blasts. If urs were frozen straight away they will grow them to at least 3 days as they need to know which are strong.
With your 5/6 day blasts they will thaw out and transfer strongest on that same day as they cannot keep an embryo in the lab thawed after 6 days.

We got told they were growing our to 5 days but then transfered on day3 as we only had 1.
They should call you before they thaw and ho through it with you.

Hope this helps.

Im so nervous of it not working too. Im a natural worryieranyway so in order for me to chill a bit im having to convince myself its going to work.
Xx
How r u ladies feeling x

And personally id say a no go with the shopping. Shopping is stressful lol. Your friend can wait.
Ive not done much at all since et. X

Thanks clarkea. Im hoping they call tomorrow and let me know their plans for tuesday.

Glad your keeping positive and taking it easy. Hopefully the butterflies are a good sign!

I may wait and see how I feel saturday then decide about shopping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->