1st FET cycle

Lets hope they are a good sign. Good luck for tomorrow, i hope they call.x

Im good thanks, tucked up in bed already!! I would also give the shopping a miss Mias mum,shopping defo stresses me, Im worrying because my brother has asked me to have my 7 month old nephew overnight on sat, im worried about lifting him??? i know its silly but these are the things i think about lol im sure it will be fine im just being over cautious.
Well tomorrow we will both know more :thumbup: cant see me getting much sleep tonight for worrying about it all tomorrow.

Clarkea hope those butterfly feelings is your little one implanting and growing :flower: xx

Clarkea ... where did you find info on how you embie is developing? That would be an interesting read x

Hmm not sure. I type all sortd into google n just read lol. Type in this like 5 day blast in lab or day1to 5 embryo.
If u stick ivf at the end of what your tying it knows that its grown in a lab.
How u feeling today? And mandy how r u feeling x

Hi ladies, im feeling ok just a little anxious about calling the hospital this afternoon!! Mias mum any news?? x

Im ok thanks. Spoke to the lab team earlier. She said they will take out 2 tomorrow morning for thaw and watch how they develop. She said they may loose a few sells but if they continue to grow they will still be ok and they see pregnancies from these. If they dont continue to develop they will then thaw 1 at a time until they have 2. She said they have around a 60% survival rate.
Im so scared!

ahhhhh its so nerve wracking!! i was told they would be thawing 8 of mine think thats alot to thaw at the same time, they also said though if they are good enough they can re-freeze the ones we dont use. x

Maybe because mine are already blasts?
They will call tomorrow between 11.30 and 12 with a time for transfer.
Dont think ill sleep much tonight.
Our clinics sucess rates are not that great with fet and even though the doctor said our chances were the same as fresh ( because having 2 back ) I cant help but worry. Just going to keep telling myself that our chances are better than doing it naturally.
Sorry for typos... my phone is pants! x

Oh gosh u two. I wish you all the luck in the world. In a way its good to b in the tww as theres nothing else i can do. I know how stressed/nervous/excited your both feeling right now and i hope uboth get great blasts x

Thanks for the support ladies!!! Really need it today, im dreading phoning the lab x

I think they will thaw the 8 as like you said they were frozen straight away. They want to givr u the best chance. What do u need to ring them for?x

Maybe because mine are already blasts?
They will call tomorrow between 11.30 and 12 with a time for transfer.
Dont think ill sleep much tonight.
Our clinics sucess rates are not that great with fet and even though the doctor said our chances were the same as fresh ( because having 2 back ) I cant help but worry. Just going to keep telling myself that our chances are better than doing it naturally.
Sorry for typos... my phone is pants! x

The thing is miasmum is that your have grown to 5/6 day. Only the strongest grow that far so ur very lucky i think. They basically say that if ur embabies can grow to 5 days then they are the most likely to work. Fx for u x

My blasts were great before they were frozon so hopefully fx they still will be x

What time you calling mandy?
Ive blitzed my house today as no way am I cleaning the rest of the wk x

I had to call them Clarkea to find out if my embies survived they dont call me i have to call them, so 7 out of my 8 have survived :happydance: and transfer is on wednesday at 14:00 they said i can call on wednesday morning to find out how they are doing!! just so glad i know now when transfer is, and she confirmed that i will be having two transferred.

thats also my plan mias mum, i now have today & tomorrow to get my house in order so i can relax the rest of the week :thumbup:x

Well done mandy. Just a day behind me!
Hoping for 3 bfp's
x x

Ohh great news!!!
7 is great. So ur on for a 3dt same as me. :)
Its so nice wen u know they survived the thaw hey. 1 more off checklist lol.
Miasmum urs sound in great shape!!
Yes im aswell praying we all get bfp's.

Lucky u two. I never got chance to do my big clean as we went in days early didnt we so itsup to yhehubby to do it.
Hes doing ok so far :/ lol x

I know how u feel. Just keep positive that u have lots of gud ones x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->