1st m/c January, 2nd m/c May, still trying for 3rd BFP

Cute bump Bazz! Mine is about that size and Im only 10 weeks but mostly bloat at this stage. xx

With josh I only started to really show at about 19 weeks. I think this time will be much earlier though.. It hard to say though. I think the smaller you are, the earlier you will show.

Oh okay so maybe any day
I am currently only 114 pounds and size 2

Thanks manny :)

Hi Ladies,

Not been on in sooo long and so much has happened!

Bazz!!!! Congratulations :) So happy for you. Your bump is so cute.

Manny congrats to you on #2 hope you are feeling well?

I seriously do think this is a very lucky thread :)

A quick update from me, Jessica is 10 and a half months now and is doing so well. Shes such a happy little girlie, shes been walking since 9 months and is getting herself into all sorts of mischief now, I am constantly running round after her. Helpful to lose all the baby weight!

Shes not the best sleeper, but I cant let her cry so we are on the second week of "get yourself to sleep, in your cot without cuddling" and its going well. She just went down for a nap in record time! 10 mins haha. But it means that she has started settling herself better at night.

Bazz enjoy every minute of your pregnancy, I know its hard as I think when you have been through miscarriages the worry still hangs around even when the baby is booting you in the ribs. I suppose it felt too good to be true for me. I still miss my bump a lot. The hubby and I are considering trying for another but Jessica is sleeping so badly at the minute we cannot even contemplate it! We have a family wedding in Mexico in Oct so we might try after that, maybe!

Take care girls, hope all your littles are doing well and h&h 9 months to Manny and Bazz xxx

I totally did not see this update from
Starry!!

So happy Jessica is doing good
Hope she sleeps better soon
Xx

Manny how are u?!

Look at that bump grow Bazz!! :cloud9:

Just busy over here with 1st birthday parties & Pierce's Baptism! Hope you all are well!!

How are those bumps coming along ladies?

Hugs to the babies!! They're all a year old by now :cloud9:

All good here
We are 18+3 and found out Tuesday we are team pink!!!

Congrats bazz! Awesome pics. Hope to join you as team pink but not too bothered either way. How is your bump? Mine is starting to pop a but now. Need to start taking bump photos but never seem to find the time. Can you feel baby kicking yet?

Hope everyone is doing well. Xx

BuMps getting big now ;)

No kicks yet but they said i have an anterior placenta so that's why

How about u? When a gender scan and do u feel any?

:wave: ladies!

Bazz hope you are enjoying your second trimester! Do you have names picked out for your dd?

Manny ~ Will you do the gender scan or wait?

Holy mackerel, I'm pregnant again! Totally unexpected since we were using preventative measures! 2 under 2, how do people manage?!? Guess you'll pave the path Manny and have to fill me in!

Hope you & bump are well Bazz!

Love to the babies xoxo

Wow congrats!!!
I guess you are in such shock right now

How far along are u?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members