1st m/c January, 2nd m/c May, still trying for 3rd BFP

Angel I posted to you back on the previous page
Just am FYI :)

Manny how are u and bump?

Great bump Bazz! If my calculations are right I'm just over 5 weeks, AF has been irregular since nursing. The Dr drew my Betas Tuesday (6174), will know tomorrow if things are progressing (labs today).

I'm in total shock...the Universe is an interesting thing. I never imagined myself with 2<2...

Oh my word. Congrats angel! Welcome to the club! I think it's gonna be busy for us. Will your gap also be about 20 months? Eeeekkkk! Congrats hun.

Bazz that bump is coming along beautifully!! X

I assume you were using contraceptive angel?
What's meant to be will be;)

Manny do you know the gender ?

Oh my word. Congrats angel! Welcome to the club! I think it's gonna be busy for us. Will your gap also be about 20 months? Eeeekkkk! Congrats hun.

Bazz that bump is coming along beautifully!! X

Thank you. 20 months exactly! Are you nervous? I'm ill prepared, I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. I'm too Type A for surprises!

Bazz ~ We've used the withdraw method :blush: Worked like a charm for +6 years. Sneaky swimmer must have slipped through and hung out a few days! :haha: How are you getting on? Have you picked names? (Hope I didn't miss it!)

Ahhh the trusted pull out method lol!!
Well congrats again:)

No names yet... A few we like but nothing set in stone
Startinng to feel kicks at night now after my bath. Last night hubby felt one too!! :)

Xx hope everyone is well

Ahh congrats Angel! I better get a move on ;-)

The kicks are wonderful aren't they Bazz &#9829;

Oh no!!!
I can't even imagine
It was bad enough I had and no baby
And mine lasted until 16+ lol

Oh Angel - I feel your pain! I hated the first 13 weeks! Almost everything I did was a struggle. It will pass though. Now I feel totally normal again and sometimes forget Im even pregnant! Hope it passes soon. xx

Bazz how is that little girl doing? Hope your little bump is coming along nicely?

I have totally popped in the last little while. I have a real bump now. Will post a pic one day soon. Had another scan this morning and little bean is doing well. Not nearly as active as Josh was. At this stage with Josh Iw as feeling him kick every day but this time around I only feel baby move every couple of days. I guess it is still early days and Dr did say that LO is lying at a difficult angle. Otherwise all good on my side. Tried to sneak a peak at gender this morning but got nothing. We're still not going to find out but if I accidentally happen to see something… well that is a different story ;) We are off on holiday tomorrow to Mauritius for a week with the in-laws. Can't wait to sit on the beach and drink a virgin colada! Will check in with you ladies when I get back. Hope everyone else is doing well. xxx

Hi All - hope you are doing well?
Thought I would share my 20 week comparison pic. Soooooo much bigger this time around! I scares me what I will be like by 40 weeks.

xx

Attachments

• 20WeekComparison.jpg
    20WeekComparison.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 5
Nice bump manny!!!
Welcome back how was ba too ?

How's eveyone else

Angel Hows bump?

Hello ladies... Remember me?? I totally forgot this thread until it popped into my head tonight. So I looked it up and I am DELIGHTED to see so many of u expecting!! And guess what? So am I! Baby #2 due in 5 weeks!!!

Who would think after the stress and heartache that led to us all posting on this thread, to where people are now, in just a couple of years. Lives change so quickly xx

Wow mrsnjr! Congrats to you. We must be due around the same time. So weird that we had our mcs at about the same time and our ds's at the same time too!! How are you feeling? I'm starting to panic a little. So much to do and so little time. Do you know what you're having?

Bazz how are you? You must be due very soon?

Xx

I know Manny, I just read through our first few posts last night and our stories back then we almost identicle, then the little ones arriving at the same time, in fact 8 days apart, and now I reckon 8 days apart in our due dates this time if I've worked it out right from your ticker? I'm due 1st feb. How mad? We r living parallel lives!!

I'm feeling well, can tell the difference this time round with having Oliver to look after as well as being heavily pregnant! But can't complain. :) we don't know the gender, do u know?

I've bought one or two things for baby, like a furry snow suit - I'm thinking for bringing him/her home from hospital in. Things lie that I didn't have for Oli a he was born in the muffle of a very hot (by uk standards!) summer so he lived in little short romper suits for months. Other than that I feel underprepared... But not sure what else I want/need to do?? Obviously we have lots of the basics, crib, blankets, steriliser etc. Tell me, what have I forgotten to do??

I'm going to sign off as its new year here in about 4 mins, but will deffo stick around on this thread and keep up to date with everyone's developments!

Happy new year everyone xxx

Happy New Year!!

Congratulations Mrs on #2! You and Manny are due in no time! I'm curious to see how things go with 2 under 2...please do keep us updated <~~if you have the time!

Afm ~ I had another mc in Sept and am now cautiously pregnant again! Hoping 2015 is a fruitful year ;)

Bazz ~ how are you??

Hi A & Starry!

Hi Angel!

Sorry to hear u have suffered another m/c. Life can be cruel can't it? But many congratulations on being pregnant again. Everything crossed for a smooth ride this time.

Yes, 2 under 2 is going to be a handful isn't it...? Lol. But I just keep thinking "other people manage much harder situations... It'll be fine!!" But do keep having very wobbly "will I cope??" moments!

Hope this will be a great year for all of us xx

Angel sorry to read about your loss!! Xx good luck with this pregnancy

Mrs so happy for u and number 2 xx

Manny how u doing

I feel great just stopped working around Xmas and now just waiting for our little lady
Due in 13 days well we'll almost 12 now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->