1st month TTC after a miscarriage

Congrats cl59 and Dill!! So excited for you both! Hoping for sticky beans!!

Summer - so sorry for your loss. I hope you are recovering ok and taking care of yourself!

AFM - BFN this morning and expecting AF anytime now.

Summer - I'm sorry for your loss, I hope you're doing ok. We first bd 17 days after the mc started (about 8 days after the bleeding completely stopped, but it was v light spotting for the last two days so I think it was over quite quickly). I think I ov between cd17-20 (no opks though) and I got my bfp on cd32. I agree it can be very emotional so give yourself time and go with whatever you and your dh feel is right for you. I would say that my doctor was very clear that there was no increased risk of mc just because I had conceived again before getting af - but this might be different in a complicated mc so I would ask your dr.

Kozmik - got my fx for you and hope you're doing ok too.

Hi ladies,

I'm so sorry to hear about all of your losses, but it's also inspiring to see how many of you have conceived since!

May I join your conversation? I had my first positive hpt ever last Thursday when my period was 2 days late and I have never been happier in my life! I've always wanted to be a mom (spouse just wanted to keep waiting).

I got a little nervous when I retested the next day and it wasn't any darker, and again the next day at the doctor the line almost didn't show up. I waited for 2 more anxious days and then only got the faintest shadow of a positive near the end of the time limit (yesterday).

I started bleeding today so I know it's over. I can't believe the roller coaster I've gone through from total happiness, worry, devastation (I know it was really early but I could finally see my life turning out the way it was supposed to), and now I am starting to feel hopeful. It worked once so it could work again 😀 maybe even in the next weeks or months.

It's just nice to see that others have been in the same situation and it worked out for you 😀 I feel less alone.

I'm so sorry, Monix.

:hug:
:hugs:

There is definitely hope after MC!

Thank you tankel and cl59 for your replies, it is reassuring to know that there can be happier times after a loss. It's hard and don't think you will ever forget your baby and ponder about what could have been. Time is a healer though and i know that even though physically I have healed quite quickly, mentally I still need time to process what happened.

Sending lots of positive healing vibes and future baby dust to you allxxxx

Welcome Monix and Summer :flower:

I'm very sorry to see you both here but hope that you can get those bfp's and sticky babies soon!

AFM - CD1. So, first month a bust. On to next month.
Originally I was going to ntnp for one more cycle, but now Im thinking I'll probably go back to using OPK's.

Hi ladies,

I'm so sorry to hear about all of your losses, but it's also inspiring to see how many of you have conceived since!

May I join your conversation? I had my first positive hpt ever last Thursday when my period was 2 days late and I have never been happier in my life! I've always wanted to be a mom (spouse just wanted to keep waiting).

I got a little nervous when I retested the next day and it wasn't any darker, and again the next day at the doctor the line almost didn't show up. I waited for 2 more anxious days and then only got the faintest shadow of a positive near the end of the time limit (yesterday).

I started bleeding today so I know it's over. I can't believe the roller coaster I've gone through from total happiness, worry, devastation (I know it was really early but I could finally see my life turning out the way it was supposed to), and now I am starting to feel hopeful. It worked once so it could work again 😀 maybe even in the next weeks or months.

It's just nice to see that others have been in the same situation and it worked out for you 😀 I feel less alone.

It doesn't matter how far along you were. A loss is a loss. :hugs:

Monix - welcome. I completely agree with tankel. A loss is a loss, and I'm sorry for yours. But you're in a good place here :hugs:

Kozmik - sorry to hear this wasn't your cycle but now you can focus on this one, lots of baby dust to you!

Myself I've been feeling quite anxious still and I keep feeling my bbs to make sure they still hurt - I feel like a crazy person! I've decided to have a few sessions with a therapist who I used to see as I want to try to tackle my anxiety early on, and I think talking things through and getting some strategies will help. I was anxious even before my mc as I suffer from emetophobia (a phobia of being sick) which means I get very panicky if I am nauseous/sick. Obviously morning sickness is very scary for me so I want to get some support now (I'm 5 weeks). And now I have had the mc on top making me feel guilty for even worrying about something like morning sickness, so i'm a bit all over the place :wacko:

Sorry for the venting...

Well, I started out on the 1st trimester forum happy as can be, but with some questions about a bit of spotting... HCG was going up and I was optimistic. My husband and I had let our family know we were expecting (all of whom were very excited, this would be our first child).

3 weeks of bleeding later we were no longer pregnant, an ultrasound on Feb 16th confirmed the loss.

I was crushed of course, as was my husband, but I think one of the hardest things was telling family!

We are going to try again right away, the loss was early and I feel that with the 3 weeks of bleeding I did plenty of grieving (even if I did hold on to a small hope that things would be fine).

I am feeling optimistic that it will happen soon but I am NOT looking forward to the first few weeks of pregnancy, I feel that they will be a bit stressful after this last go. I would love to join this board for the support it can offer on this journey with all of you :flower:

I'm sorry for your loss Dian. Telling family is hard but it's good to have their support. This is a great place to come for support, all the ladies on here are great!

Have you had an HCG test to see if you're back to normal or are you just going to see what happens? Either way I've got my fx for you!

Dian -so sorry you are here but hope you find suppor here during ttc again.

Hi all. :coffee: I'm over here waiting of either AF to finally come (I'm 5 weeks past MC) or a :bfp: (highly unlikely) This next week is gonna be torture. :nope:

Summer Monix and Dian - I'm sorry ladies to hear about your losses. Welcome to the thread. There are a few bfps here already so I hope you get yours soon.

Kozmik - a fresh cycle and a new try. I'm cd5 and I ovulate late so we could be in the tww at the same time...tthen hopefully we'll be getting our bfps at the same time.

Tankel - how are you doing? I hope you get your bfp but if not a December baby would be awesome. I'm a December baby and I'm hoping to conceive a December baby in say two weeks time :)

Dill/cl59 - how are you lovely ladies getting on?

So sorry for your loss, dian :hugs:

tankel - hang in there, lady! I am just itching for your test date!

spud - had a bit of a scare last night with some terribly painful cramps, but otherwise seem to be okay, knock on wood. AF is/was due today or tomorrow, but I snuck a POAS last night after work and my line was gorgeous, so I'm just trying to relax and enjoy everything! Hubby is feeling confident that we've got a sticky bean.

Sticky bean! Sticky Bean! This is my dance for Dill's Sticky Bean!
:happydance::dance::happydance:

Spud - I'm doing ok, little bit less anxious today. I've booked an early scan privately for 17 march which is when I think I'll actually be 7 weeks (dating from the mc I'll be 7w6d). Booking it has helped me relax a bit.

Tankel - I have got my fx crossed for you!!!

Dill - glad your cramps have stopped now, and that you got another great bfp when you tested :happydance: I also did another sneaky hpt this morning - a cb digi which said 2-3 weeks! Didn't get to see that last time so it was a great moment :)

Hoping with everything I have for sticky beans and bfps for everyone here.

There is nothing like seeing the confirmation on the digital, is there? :D Totally worth every dime.

Dill - I'm glad you're ok. I can imagine that every cramp and pain in super scary at the moment.

Cl59 - yay for the scan on 17th. Keep us updated. I love to see photos too. I've been recommended a 7, 10 and 12 week scan next time ( hopefully there is a next time) Which will make me feel a lot better too.

Tankel - anything yet?

There are minor cramps off and on every day, but last night was terrifying -- I was doubled over and gasping for breath. But once that passed, it's been a-okay. I even called the clinic and set up an appointment for the end of next month! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->