1st month TTC after a miscarriage

Hey ladies can I join? I just had my D&C a week ago today and don't know yet whether we are going to wait to try until after first AF or just see what happens this month. After not seeing a heartbeat on the 3rd we were devastated but we want to try again so badly. I'm hoping I don't have to wait too long.

Dill congrats on your BFP! I'm crossing my fingers for a sticky bean for you! Glad the bad cramping has gone away, it's such a scary thing to have.

Nothing yet. I am not going to test until Sunday. I'll post the pics and we can all squint together.

:hi: angel :hugs: we are here for you

Hi angel - so sorry for your loss and d&c. You are welcome here.

I'm sorry for your loss, Angel! :hugs:

Dill & cl59: I'm so excited for you both. I can't wait for your scans and updates on your babes!

I haven't been here for a few days so I know I missed saying hi to some newbies... It sucks that were all here but it's great to have such an awesome group of ladies :)

As for me, I'm still bleeding! My bloodwork from the 24th was finally negative and the ultrasound showed no remains of pregnancy tissue. They have no idea why I've been bleeding so long but if it doesn't go away by Monday they said they'll be calling in a rx for birth control pills. Not what I want since we were hoping to try again ASAP. Still just waiting until the day we can try...

As for me, I'm still bleeding! My bloodwork from the 24th was finally negative and the ultrasound showed no remains of pregnancy tissue. They have no idea why I've been bleeding so long but if it doesn't go away by Monday they said they'll be calling in a rx for birth control pills. Not what I want since we were hoping to try again ASAP. Still just waiting until the day we can try...

I hope everything works itself out. Thinking of you. Sending you good vibes.

Hello ladies,
For the past 2 months since I lost my little Peanut i've been silently trolling these boards and all of the posts have truly helped me cope and get to a better place. Not the best place, but a better place where i can at least take comfort in knowing other ladies who have lost their babies feel like me and i'm not on my own island.
I think I ovulated this past week and we decided to give it a try, so I'm in the wind until either AF arrives, or DOESNT. I'm praying for the latter. Hope you guys dont mind me jumping in! Baby dust to us all for our BFP !! :)

I'm sorry for your loss, indhira, and fingers are crossed that you get your sticky bean this cycle!

:dust:

Angel and indhira - i'm so sorry for your losses but welcome and fx you'll get your bfps again very soon! This is a very supportive place :hugs:

Tankel - anything? If not I've got everything crossed for you for tomorrow!

Hopeful - good to see you back but I'm sorry to hear you're having such a tough time. Hang in there and I hope it resolves very soon. Thinking of you.

Getting excited for tomorrow.
Hi to the new ladies.

Angel and indhera I'm so sorry to hear about your losses x there is hope out there. I have had 7 back to back losses in 18 months and now 9weeks with baby straight after my last loss on Dec 27th.

Im suffering HG and spent a couple of days I hospital on drip but went home Wednesday.. I have just been readmitted as I've been unable to eat since yesterday morning and only keeping tiny amount of water down. But still vomiting most up.

They keep saying it's a strong sign of pregnancy and for that I am happy.. But I feel so ill.

Baby measured a day ahead on Monday making me 9+1 today

Fingers crossed for you that are ttc baby dust to all x

I hope things get easier for you serenjay.

Tankel I'm getting antsy for you! Getting closer to test day :) my fingers are crossed for you.

Wasn't my brightest idea... Packed white Jim jam tops forgetting I was wearing a bright pink bra.

Attachments

• 1425141671615-1177567364.jpg
    1425141671615-1177567364.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 8
Serenjay: congrats on 9+1, HG sounds terrible but definitely is a good sign :) Hopefully you feel better soon

Tankel: fingers crossed for you tomorrow!

Really hope you feel better soon Serenjay. That sounds awful.

Tankel sending you good luck vibes!!!

Hi everyone, I'm just over 3 weeks out from d&c and the last couple of days have noticed watery and ewcm. So I'm hoping I'm getting ready to ovulate. My hpt was just a squinter 3 days ago so I'm hopeful it'll be negative now. Am going to do a test and an opk this afternoon. Fx! Congratulations on all the new pregnancies! Great to see some hopeful stories :D

Hi everyone, I'm just over 3 weeks out from d&c and the last couple of days have noticed watery and ewcm. So I'm hoping I'm getting ready to ovulate. My hpt was just a squinter 3 days ago so I'm hopeful it'll be negative now. Am going to do a test and an opk this afternoon. Fx! Congratulations on all the new pregnancies! Great to see some hopeful stories :D

I'm so sorry for your loss jaspie. Sounds like good signs that your body is recovering - fx for a positive opk! Good luck! I got my bfp last week in the first month after my mc and so did others on here so it can definitely happen :thumbup:

:hugs: So sorry for your loss, jaspie, and glad to hear you're on the rebound!

Any news for us, tankel???

Congratulations cl59 and Dill!!! Wishing you both a happy and healthy pregnancy!
My opk was very faint last week and is halfway to a positive today so am hoping it gets darker over the next few days. Got some definite twinges so I'm hopeful!

Thank you, jaspie! Sounds like you are definitely on your way to O. Fingers crossed tightly for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->