1st month TTC after a miscarriage

Sounds promising Jaspie, fingers crossed that O is on the way, I don't track OPKs but maybe I should this first month after my d/c. Not sure if/when O is going to show an appearance. I don't even know if I have hcg in my system still and I'm too cheap to buy a test....

Congrats on your bfp cl59!

You can buy Wondfo hpts online for pretty cheap, Angel... I get mine off Amazon (gotta be careful which seller though) for about $18 for 50 tests.

As for OPKs, I use Babi brand, about $13 for 50.

Hey ladies.
Well another person I know is pregnant. Ugggg. I'm happy for her but really I'm just having a pity party for one. Hmppf. I should have been due in two weeks from the miscarriage in July. Feeling sad and angry at the same time.

Thanks Dill I'll look into it when I get home from work, that's not bad for that many tests.

Spudtastic I know what you mean by people getting pregnant and feeling upset/angry. Three people have announced September babies the past two days and I know that I would be announcing the same since I would be 12 weeks this Thur. It's hard to be happy for them but we have to have hope that we'll get our rainbow babies soon.

Took a test yesterday it such a stark white :bfn: that it wasn't even worth posting a picture.

Spudtastic- I know exactly how you feel. 2 of my cousins and I found out we were pregnant a week apart from each other. So as they are posting their bump pics and cravings all over facebook and Instagram, I'm happy for them but only feel crappier for me.

Tankel- Your BFP is coming, just have to be patient. In the meantime, we get to still have fun "practicing"! ;)
I had horrible cramps yesterday but its only been a week from when I Ovulated so I'm not too sure if maybe my period's coming early or my body is just off. AF due on the 9th so this next week needs to ZOOM by!

Tankel - I am sending you big hugs :hugs: But you're not out yet so I've still got my fx for you!

Spudtastic - I know how you feel and it's crappy but try to hold on to the fact that it can happen and that it will be you one day very soon. Big big hugs and just come here to vent any time :hugs:

I'm pretty sure I'm out. Not too upset about it since we were technically NTNP while waiting for AF after MC. I do wish this long stretch of waiting was over so that we can start trying properly.

I'm pretty sure I'm out. Not too upset about it since we were technically NTNP while waiting for AF after MC. I do wish this long stretch of waiting was over so that we can start trying properly.

Tankel- My 1st AF after my MC in January took about 5 weeks to get here. But once it did, I was both relieved and happy. Relieved because it felt like my body was finally getting back to "normal" and happy because it meant I had rid myself of anything that might have been left over from when I lost my baby and now I had like a fresh start in a way. Just stay hopeful and we'll all have our BFP in no time! :)

It'll happen tankel, hard to be patient but it'll be worth it

Positive opk today!!! Going to bd tonight :D Both excited and terrified at the thought of conceiving!

Hope everyone is ok! Sorry about all the waiting tankel it really does suck. It will happen though!

We had our first post d&c sex and all was great! I was scared of bleeding or pain but all good :thumbup: kind of can't believe we're ttc again and this could be the start of our rainbow. It doesn't seem real or possible!

We had our first post d&c sex and all was great! I was scared of bleeding or pain but all good :thumbup: kind of can't believe we're ttc again and this could be the start of our rainbow. It doesn't seem real or possible!

:happydance:

Yay for positive opk! Glad the first bd went well :thumbup: Sending you lots of baby dust!

I'm having such a panic right now. I just had about 5-10 minutes of really painful cramps. They were very very low down and central. Happened just after a bm so I'm hoping it was that. But when I mc it was exactly the same - I was 5+ weeks, cramping after bm. And today I woke up feeling anxious, exactly like the day I mc. Feeling scared :cry:

:hugs:cl59 I sure everything will be ok. Try to relax. I am thinking about you and your bean. Stick, baby, stick!

cl59, breathe... relax... it is going to be okay. Cramping is normal, especially after a BM. I know how hard it can be, but don't freak yourself out!

Cl59 it is most likely fine, cramping is very normal at this stage particularly after a bm and if you have gas. Gas cramps are super painful. Try to relax this is a whole new pregnancy. Hard to remember that I know, it's only natural to make comparisons and be scared :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->