1st month TTC after a miscarriage

tankel I'm so sorry to hear about your DH job! That is so scary!

Our problem is that we ended up with 12 thousand plus more in debt because we had to purchase a new furnace/central air unit for our house and also found out we had to pay in 3 thousand dollars to the IRS for taxes this year. :/ Its added about $400/month in expenses (and daycare costs us about $640/month, so basically everything we had planned on using for daycare is now going towards bills). Ugh. Money sucks.

yep sure does, especially when it's unexpected expenses.

I hear you ladies. Money sucks! We are saving right now for a house so we pretty much do nothing that costs money. We are on a super strict budget too, it'll be worth it on move in day though.

Ugh, I feel you! I am dealing with a loan I had to take out to fix my heating system last winter. Add that to the car loan I took out last summer and the medical bills from my D&C and I feel like it's all bills bills bills. (I already had a mortgage to contend with!)

yes Dill - the medical bills are sstill rolling in from my d&c too! ugh. My DH and I keep saying "2016 WILL be a better year!"

That's what I said about 2015. So far, no dice, but I guess it's early yet!

Sorry to hear about the bills everyone. Bills are depressing and I hate how they strike when you least need them .... ok they're never needed.

My work life is very stressful at the moment. We do run our own business. The workload is huge and everything seems to be going wrong at the moment.
What would be nice would be a week at the beach somewhere warm.

I second that - I'm sorry to hear about everyone's money problems. My dh started his own business last august so this has also been a very busy, stressful and financially tight time for us. We have been paying off some debt and making progress but still a way to go. We all just have to keep on going one day at a time and we will get there!

I'm thinking I might test tomorrow morning if af doesn't come in the night. Not very optimistic but I just want to see the result so I can stop thinking about it. I'm so scared of being disappointed though :cry: Is anyone else testing?

Cl59 - fingers crossed for your test.

I meant to say before though that for me ttc never feels like the right time...money, too much going on, work, house, travel home to see my parents. ..so I'm just going to ttc and cross all those bridges as and when they happen. At the moment I feel age is against me at 36 especially if I have pcos (which thr ob/gyn thinks I have) So I'd better get cracking.

I put it off for many reasons, one lesser reason being that it was never the right time. Hubby also mentioned that he wanted to wait until we'd had more time to travel together and get his debt paid off. I had to remind him that I'm not getting any younger!!!

I was worried if we waited until the right time that I'd never be a mother. We both know we want to be parents so we decided to start our family soon after we got married. I'll be 25 this year do I'm still relatively young but I'm so ready.

There's never a perfect time. When you feel ready for it, do it!

Yes I always thought I was too young but then suddenly bam...I'm too old.

Oh my goodness! I got a BFP! I really felt pregnant but I wasn't expecting this, I was my first cycle after my mc at 6 weeks (no af - it's been 32 days since my mc). I'm not sure how to feel. I'm happy and excited but nervous and I don't want to get carried away in case something goes wrong. I hope this is encouraging for everyone ttc after a mc. I really didn't expect this!

WOOHOO!! lets see a pic? I love :bfp: aww congratulations!! xx

I got pregnant with this baby straight after my mc in december xx

Thank you :) here is a pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 4
Crikey that's one hell of a strong test!!!!! when is your due date? Thats a gorgeous test!!!!!! xx

Crikey that's one hell of a strong test!!!!! when is your due date? Thats a gorgeous test!!!!!! xx

Is it?! That's great then as I've never done this brand so wasn't sure what to expect. I'm not sure about dates. Maybe someone on here can help me figure out. I think it must be end of October/early sept based on:

Mc on 23/01 with hormones dropping v quickly back to normal - taking this as cd1 puts me at cd32 today. I normally have a 28-29 day cycle with ov usually on day 17-18. This month I had ewcm and increased sex drive (which I usually get just before ov) on days 16-20. We bd on cd 17, 18, 20, 22 and 24. I'm guessing I most likely ov around 10th feb but didn't use opks so can't be sure.

I'm going to the doctor and will see what they say. For now I'm just feeling a bit anxious and hoping I wasn't wrong to ttc straight away without waiting for af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->