1st month TTC after a miscarriage

Thanks so much for the supportive messages. I'm going to listen to your advice and try to relax. My doctor also reassured me and said that there is no reason to think that anything bad will happen. Just going to put my feet up and let dh fuss around me this evening! It really helps knowing we all have each other on here x

:hugs: talking each other off ledges is what we do!

Cramps are completely normal. There's so much going on in there. Relaxing sounds perfect! Hang in there, you'll see baby soon and everything will be perfect.

Looks like I have a longer road to ttc than I hoped. I'm officially on birth control for two months to stop the bleeding and try to regulate my cycle. I'll have to live through you ladies for a while :( I'm hoping it'll go by fast.

hopeful: Sorry to hear that, it's hard enough waiting a few weeks to start trying again, crossing my fingers time flies for you

Cl59 - sorry to hear about your cramps. I permanently had cramps with my dd. it's normal but so so scary after everything you've been through. Definitely let dh look after you :)

Jaspie - I hope you're pregnant already :)

Hopeful - I'm really sorry to hear about you having to wait two months. it will pass quickly I'm sure (but I'm also finding it hard getting to ovulation time with this cycle so I know it's easier said than done).

Hopeful - I'm sorry to hear about the bc but I hope the time goes very quickly - it will be worth it in the end but waiting is hard I know. We will keep you company!

After my panic yesterday you ladies have really helped me calm down so thank you!

I did a sneaky cb digi this morning and it said 3+ weeks! I was really pleased because I did one exactly a week ago and it said 2-3 weeks. I know you aren't meant to use them to track the progression of a pregnancy but I think it's a good sign :)

cl59- Yay! That's always a good sign to have when you can see that hcg progression, puts your mind at ease that's for sure. :) Things are going to be fine, you just happen to be extra nervous that's all, I feel like we all will be

I know I will. I think I knew something was wrong before my body got the message last time. I just hope I don't have a bad feeling the whole time when I pregnant again.

Dill and cl59, congratulations on your pregnancies! I know how stressful it can be but I really hope everything will go well for you. Just take it day by day.

To all the other ladies, I hope the time till you can TTC again or till your BFP will fly by :hugs:

I know I will. I think I knew something was wrong before my body got the message last time. I just hope I don't have a bad feeling the whole time when I pregnant again.

Angel is right I guess we will all feel nervous, which is completely understandable. I hope we can manage to relax in our pregnancies, maybe later on once we have had scans and passed the times of our previous losses.

I am trying to use mindfulness techniques to keep in the present moment and try not to worry about things which may or may not happen. It is hard!!! But I would recommend giving it a try, you can find info online and it's good for relaxation too.

Looks like I'm back on my normal cycle! I started AF today a day before two weeks after d&c but I was reading that it can be normal and looking back at my cycle before pregnancy I would be right on schedule today. I'm so excited to start trying again for real :)

Looks like I'm back on my normal cycle! I started AF today a day before two weeks after d&c but I was reading that it can be normal and looking back at my cycle before pregnancy I would be right on schedule today. I'm so excited to start trying again for real :)

Great news angel! Excited for you in this cycle :thumbup:

Happy for you Angel! I was very relived to start AF after my miscarriage. Felt like things were finally moving along.
Good luck with this cycle! :)

Haven't been on lately as it's been hard being here. Just wanted to update that I got my BFP today at 10 or 11 dpo. I go by cervix and cm so it's a guesstimate but AF is due Tuesday.
Lost my baby 12/30. Then I FINALLY got AF on 2/8. Hubby and I got busy every other day once my period ended.
Haven't had any symptoms but I'm a POAS addict.
I'm obviously extremely nervous! My OB said the loss was chromosomal so there's I can do (except be younger-I'm 38).
Thank you all for being such a great group of ladies and I hope we all get our rainbow soon! ❤️

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 3
Thank you girls so much for the support! I'll be thinking of you all and blowing baby dust your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->