• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1st month TTC after a miscarriage

Tankel I'm in tww if my cycle is normal I should be 6dpo

CD15 here so presuming I am but not positive about O!

So its cd17 and this afternoon I got a blazing positive on the opk.
we bd on cd13 and yesterday in cd16.
Every one says get bd-ing when you get a positive opk.
My emotions are all over the place. Yesterday I cried because I got a negative opk and I cried today when it was positive. I thought I'd be keen to bd tonight but I'm not. I'm scared to get pregnant again. I'm scared of a dud egg.
But I'm also scared of not getting pregnant.
Anyway bd-ing won't happen because dh is working late and I'll be up early with dd.
Aghhhhhhh.

Oh big big hugs to you :hugs:

It's so hard isn't it? Completely natural for your emotions to be all over the place. I totally get what you mean about being scared to get pregnant and scared to not get pregnant! I definitely don't have the answers but I would say a few things - pregnancy after a loss must surely be scary however long it's been. For me it was only a few weeks and it was super scary when I found out but now I have passed the point of my mc I feel much better, and I guess those initial fears do subside as time goes on for most people. Also, if you have been ttc then had a loss it is also a fear that you won't get that bfp again - but as everyone told me, you know you CAN fall pregnant, so try to be positive that it will happen again (easier said than done I know).

Sorry I can't be more helpful but know you aren't alone. Whatever happens this month we will be here to support you!

Thank you cl59. You're words were very helpful. I hope you are feeling well :)

:hugs: spudtastic, I'm only new to it but TTCAL seems to be such a rollercoaster... I know exactly what you mean about the emotions, it's something you want so so much yet it's terrifying too after what you've been through. I found TTC in itself takes over so many thoughts but after a loss there's a boatload of extra emotions in there to take on, but I know from all I've read on here that all you ladies are so strong and we will all have our healthy, happy rainbows soon :flower:

Thanks leann. It is such a roller coaster and this thread is great because there are quite a few bfps already.

Today is o day for me so tww starts tomorrow.
I had a strange experience with my daughter today.
A bit of background. ..at the start of dec I told dd (tthen 22 months) about the baby in my tummy. After the erpc in jan she was still pointing to my tummy saying 'baby in there'. So I explained that the baby had gone to heaven flying in the sky.
then about a month ago dd randomly said 'bbaby come back. Soon'
Then today...thhis morning was ovulation. I had really bad pains. This evening suddenly dd said 'bbaby back in tummy'. We haven't talked about the baby in a while.

It would be nice if it were true but I thought that it was very strange how the timing was right too.

ohh that gave me chills. That will be a great story in the future if it turns out to be true.

Stochastic that would be amazing if it turns out to be true. I swear kids just know things we don't so I'll be keeping my fx'd for you this cycle

I wouldn't be surprised if it were true spud. My nephew rubbed my belly and said "awe" the day before I got my BFP. I truly believe kids can sense it. Fingers are crossed for you!

It would be lovely to get a bfp but I don't think we actually did enough bd this time. however I'm still eager to test a week on Monday which will be 10dpo.

I BD once!!! and so did a few others in the october babies page.. I never thought I would get pregnant..it was straight after A loss and I wasnt planning to get pregnant... and once is all it took ;)

Thanks serenjay - I guess once is all we need. It would be so nice if I got a bfp in march. It would make a lovely story.

Come on :bfp:s!!! All you ladies in the tww are killing me. Start poas already: :dance:

I'm possibly testing Fri/Sat (9/10 dpo I think). I would love to say I'll wait til Monday but I am sure that I wont!

Think I'm testing Sunday which would be one day late but possibly Saturday we'll see

Good luck to all you testers! Sending good vibes to you all :thumbup:

As for me I am having a scan tomorrow! Was meant to be having one privately on Saturday but I had a blood test last Friday and my HCG was 97,325 at 6w3d! As this is quite high the doctor wants me to have repeat bloods and a scan at the early pregnancy unit tomorrow. Exciting but nervous, and my dh is away on business so he will miss it which is sad. Hoping everything will be ok...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->