1st month TTC after a miscarriage

Ooh how exciting cl! :flower:maybe more than one in there? :baby::baby: A shame that your DH can't be there, will you have someone else with you?

Cl - I've heard that sometimes you can pop two eggs after a miscarriage...just saying....

I don't think I'm feeling very pregnant so my bfp hopes are dwindling. Last bfp my stomach was vibrating and cramping from 1dpo.

I did notice with this one more than the others I all lost that I had a lot of cramping from 6dpo.... but its not always the case.. fingers crossed :)

Thanks. If my daughter hadn't said about baby being back in tummy I would just be expecting af.
then if it is a bfp I'll worry something is wrong.
Having said that there is a slight twinge here and there but not enough to convince me.
plus the other times I got pregnant I was ntnp so I can't compare it to.to.them.
it seems silly to worry about it when it could also be a bfn.

Thanks everyone! I am feeling very nervous this morning, but hopefully in a few hours I will know that everything is ok. My sister is coming with me, and my dh wants me to FaceTime him during the scan!! We'll have to see how the sonographer feels about that...

It had crossed my mind that it could be twins(!) but we don't have any in my family. I feel like it can't be! I guess all will be revealed later and I'll let you know! I'm just keeping everything crossed for one healthy sticky bean

Thinking of you xx

Oh I bought a doppler..found baby last night and this morning. will only use it once a day... sounds lovely.

Attachments

• video-1426580151.mp4.mp4
    568 KB · Views: 8
Cl - I've heard that sometimes you can pop two eggs after a miscarriage...just saying....

I don't think I'm feeling very pregnant so my bfp hopes are dwindling. Last bfp my stomach was vibrating and cramping from 1dpo.

My first bfp I felt very crampy from 10 dpo but that ended in mc sadly. This second bfp I felt absolutely nothing at all! I guess every body and every pg is different. Sending you good vibes whatever happens :hugs:

Thinking of you xx

Oh I bought a doppler..found baby last night and this morning. will only use it once a day... sounds lovely.

Aaah how lovely! Enjoy that sound it must be amazing :happydance:

I never thought I would hear that sound again after my losses... its amazing to think of a mini human growing inside me :)

let us know how you get on x

ohh I never thought about twins cl59. That would be lovely. I'm excited to hear about your scan

There are so many people expecting twins on this site.. and the more people are having scans the more are appearing its lovely. Glad im only having 1 though lol

Good luck today cl59! Thinking of you and will watch for your update!

Can't wait to hear how the scan goes cl59! Keep us posted

I've had the scan and everything looks good! Baby (just one in there!!) is in the right place and measuring 11.5mm which puts me at 7w3d although I know that could change at the 12w dating scan. Saw and heard the heartbeat which was incredible :) I felt quite emotional that dh wasn't there but the main thing is that everything is ok so far, he will be at the next scan and there will be more to see then hopefully!

The dr said I didn't need a repeat HCG and said that 97,500 wasn't high for 7 weeks, it was fine (sounds high to me but what do I know?). Next step booking appt with the midwife next Tuesday...

Still find it hard to relax and I don't think I really will until 12w. But I guess all good signs so far. Thanks so much for all your support xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2
Congratulations cl59 - I love the pic. I'm glad everything is ok.

Yay cl59 so happy for you! And what a super cute pic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->