1st month TTC after a miscarriage

Cl59 - good luck :) I'm on cd20 if I count cd1 as the day of my erpc. I'm feeling the same way about the trying/not trying this cycle. I usually o around cd18to21 but no sign of it yet. Good luck.

Tankel - have yoy had a bfn yet? I need to buy some more hpts . May do that on Thursday.

Cl59 - good luck :) I'm on cd20 if I count cd1 as the day of my erpc. I'm feeling the same way about the trying/not trying this cycle. I usually o around cd18to21 but no sign of it yet. Good luck.

Tankel - have yoy had a bfn yet? I need to buy some more hpts . May do that on Thursday.

no bfn yet. I tested on Sunday. Sunday's line was pretty dark still after it dried. I am going to test again tomorrow which is 2 weeks from the last of the tissue passing. I feel like its been ages since the MC; and today I feel like I never was pregnant at all.

I have been tracking my ovulation with the maybe mom microscope but nothing resembling O yet. My CM is still really thick too. I guess its a good thing since the closest the DH and I had to a proper BD ended up so poorly.

I feel like Eeyore at this party. :haha: Normally I'm not such a downer.

How is everyone else doing today?

Def got my AF. Came on full force Sunday. Slightly sad that it's here but glad that we can really try for our rainbow this month.
The family and I are currently all sick with some sort of head cold/plague so I guess AF had good timing. Should be healthy by O time, pretty sure I didn't O after my loss.
I'm so impatient. I've been waiting 6 weeks for my period to come back and now I have the wait to O then the wait for the hopeful BFP.
And it's winter and we have 3 feet of snow and ice outside and I have no distractions. Beach days would help.
Anybody else?

I'm in Florida, everyday is a beach day here!:happydance: Well at least you won't have any distractions from BDing! It's exciting that AF finally came especially since you think you didn't O before. Now you can really snuggle in and get your Baby Dancing Shoes on. Or rather off!:haha:

I'm in AZ and it's supposed to be 83 today!
As of yesterday I have officially stopped bleeding! I have a dr appt this morning to check my hcg. Hopefully it's super low (I doubt it's <5 yet, tests still +) and then all there is to do it to wait for AF so we can get to trying.

As of yesterday I have officially stopped bleeding! I have a dr appt this morning to check my hcg. Hopefully it's super low (I doubt it's <5 yet, tests still +) and then all there is to do it to wait for AF so we can get to trying.

How many days pass your MC are you?

Wow - so jealous of your weather! :)
I'm in MN and its 27 degrees and snowing here!

It was -33F this morning when I woke up. I am so ready for spring!

Dill, I wouldn&#8217;t say I&#8217;m pessimistic as such but I&#8217;m definitely of the « hope for the best and expect the worst&#8221; mindset. It&#8217;s good to have our DHs to balance us out.

cl59, your cycles can change after a miscarriage so you could be ovulating later than usual.

tankel, I was still getting a faint BFP 3 weeks after my ERPC, that was hard to see. I can relate to what you say about feeling you were never pregnant at all. It seems like a dream now. My doctor said some women don&#8217;t ovulate straight after a miscarriage, it can take a while for things to get back to normal. Hope you&#8217;ll be lucky and get a BFP again quickly.

Love4you, good luck for this cycle.

.hopeful.one., yay for the bleeding stopping! Let us know how your appointment goes.

It&#8217;s in the upper 80&#8217;s where I am, good luck to those of you having to brave the cold!

How many days pass your MC are you?

My misscarriage was 20 days ago. I like you feel like it's taking forever. It seems so strange to be looking for a bfn.

Yep I'm right behind you. I did stop (really stop this time) bleeding on Friday. I checked my CM in the afternoon and it seems to be getting a little watery. I hoping this means ovulation is coming soon. How did you appointment go? are your levels <5?

This is also my first month back TTC after an ectopic in December. I've also had one or two chemicals before that. Just had a HSG test done and doc gave the thumbs up for TTC this month. He also gave me a HCG trigger after ovulating since I had more than one follie ready so I have 2-3 eggs to work with this month. So, I'm feeling really good about it! I am currently 4DPO

They took my blood today and I should get a call in about two days. Fingers crossed this is the last time for bloodwork.

Bee Bee I remember you from the other group. I'm sorry for your losses. Hopefully this will be the cycle for you. :)

I'm so jealous of you ladies and your warm weather. I hate New England in the winter!
I'm trying to focus on something besides pregnancy so I've booked us a family vacation to Disney world in April. Should be fun with a toddler (not)
But it's something to look forward to besides baby making. Anybody else have ways to keep their minds busy?
I've also added in coq-10 and a b complex to my vitamin regimen. Heard the b complex helps with luteal phase defects and the coq-10 improves egg quality. Since I'm still nursing my youngest my luteal phase is all over the place and at 38, my eggs are getting older. Worth a shot?
Do you all have estimated O dates? I'm thinking around 22nd or so. I hope. I'd like a November baby, it is my birth month &#128522;

Sorry about your loss Bee. Hope this is your month!
Good luck on the blood work hopeful! I hated going to my OB office after my loss. Cruel to stare at those pregnant mamas after losing yours.

Fleur, I share your mentality. I'm still hopeful but I'm very realistic. But I'm still optimistic enough to believe we all have rainbows waiting for us.

Hi ladies, sorry for all your losses and baby dust to you all still trying for bfps :) I had my d&c for MMC on the 9th of January and af has had just arrived today on 11th February :) so excited to ttc this month .

Wow, great recovery time, TTC! Fingers are crossed for you!!!

Hi ladies, sorry for all your losses and baby dust to you all still trying for bfps :) I had my d&c for MMC on the 9th of January and af has had just arrived today on 11th February :) so excited to ttc this month .

I was the same! Very quick recovery. I had the D&C on Dec 15 and had AF on Jan 23rd. Although, since mine was ectopic I suppose it made sense that there wouldnt of been a lot of recovery

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->