1st TWW in two years. I don't miss this!

I have been exhausted though.. My DH has got up with DD the last two mornings because I've not been able to lift my head off the pillow (but that could just be from running around all christmas).

I think i am about 8 dpo (according to my phone app so not entirely precise) and I woke up with cramps. Not sure if AF, pregnancy symptom or that I ate way too much New Year leftovers last night

Also woke up needing to pee sooo badly which I don't normally do.

I think i am about 8 dpo (according to my phone app so not entirely precise) and I woke up with cramps. Not sure if AF, pregnancy symptom or that I ate way too much New Year leftovers last night

That's it.. I feel so bloated, but that could be the vast amount of food I've eaten in the past week!

Hehehe, I can turn anything into a pregnancy symptom at the moment

I'm in my first tww in 2 yrs too! This will be our last, so I'm really trying to relax and enjoy it (easier said than done). I keep having twinge and light cramping on my right (side I ovulated this month) and have been beyond exhausted. I took a two hour nap yesterday. And NYE I was post night shift and basically slept all day and went to bed early (except for playing with the kids a little and making dinner ) I don't know if lack of sleep is finally catching up with me or if it's more. Fx'd for all!!

5dpo and I'm cramping a bit today. Sore throat feels like it's bad (but as as bad), I had an awful sleep, I was awake from 1.30am until 5am.. I just couldnt sleep but was so tired.
Time is going so slow! I just want to be able to test. Think I'm gonna test from Thursday when I'll be 10dpo.

Been cramping throughout the day and I'm soooo bloated! I would actually pass for being a few months pregnant at the moment!

Been cramping throughout the day and I'm soooo bloated! I would actually pass for being a few months pregnant at the moment!

I feel totally bloated too! Testing tomorrow eek. Tested today but nothing, still too early but I'm addicted to poas. Tomorrow would be 4 days before af so maybe...

I feel totally bloated too! Testing tomorrow eek. Tested today but nothing, still too early but I'm addicted to poas. Tomorrow would be 4 days before af so maybe...

Ohhhh... Good luck! How many dpo will you be?

I'm gonna start testing from 10dpo.

Up through the night with cramps and back ache. Surely this means something! I surely don't get this every month and I just don't notice or I wonder if the mind really can play tricks!

Sorry for chatting away to myself, it's nice to write it down somewhere and I've loved how I've been able to look at my posts from when I was ttc last time to see what I thought what my symptons were then.

7 dpo and I tested this morning! God knows why, it was negitive obviously. Think I will end up testing everyday now, I have the bug.

I didn't sleep too good last night, I've been awake since 4am (but I go back to work after nearly 2 years off tomorrow, so I imagine it's that playing on my mind). I've not had an cramps since yesterday morning. I've felt exhausted (but again could be lack of sleep), my boobs are a bit achey, my sore throat is still around but it's weird, it's not like a proper sore throat but I can feel it and I constantly feel thirsty because of it. My bloated belly seems to have disappeared.

Oh.. And up until today, I've been convinced all along that I'm pregnant but now I just have a feeling that I'm not.

Hello evryone. I'm still stalking and hoping the aching is a good sign for you all!

iiTTCii, I tested loads around xmas, ran out of tests on boxing day and so had to wait until my (missed) period NY to test again. Good luck with work, let us know how you get on?

Hello evryone. I'm still stalking and hoping the aching is a good sign for you all!

iiTTCii, I tested loads around xmas, ran out of tests on boxing day and so had to wait until my (missed) period NY to test again. Good luck with work, let us know how you get on?

Thanks hun.

Today, I've had pretty sore boobs and headaches on and off. My throat still feels sore and I'm mega thirsty.

8 dpo... Sore throat has gone, I've had backache and still got sore boobs.

Used an IC this morning (why do I do it to myself?) and BFN. Think I will testing a miss for the next days and wait until weekend. Af isn't due until next Tuesday.

Ttc- I am doing the same, started testing three days ago even though at not due till Thursday 8th. Obviously keep getting bfn so just going to refrain and wait until Thursday now, I've become obsessed. Need to stand back from the per sticks for at least another 48 hourd

Fingers crossed for you both!

9 dpo today - I've not done a test.

I've had more sore boobs, a bit of cramping and super tired.

Oh.. And Ive had quite a bit of creamy CM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->