1st weekend of December= BFP or AF's- Buddies welcome! xxxx

Oh my God you poor thing, your partner must be really getting grief for him to take such drastic action that really sucks for you both. What is it that you do for a living? You may have already told me, appologies if Im making you repeat yourself.

Im so sorry to hear things have taken a turn, does this mean you will postponing your TTCing?

At least the reversal is done now, and you are 100% back to ovulating, so putting it off for a couple of months isnt so daunting, but what a shame though hun.

Cyber hug for you. xxxxxxx

Hey HM

Thank you for your kind words :)

OH and I had discussions last night and he's going to stay in his current job until he finds a new one else where.

He works in logistics, and until redundancy in June i was a call centre manager; now i'm OH's admin assistant, work the hours to suit me which is great as it means i'm around for the kids more often. So if his job went so would mine, which it will still do if he gets another job. That doesn't matter so much as i'm intending on being a stay at home mum this time round.

Anyway, crisis over, think i may have overacted a little bit but i was so upset!

How are you doing this morning? Did you manage to get some BD in before the DH went?

Oh good! I thought I was losing my ttc buddy (and 1st trimester buddy ;) ) Im glad its been resolved.

Yes, had much BDing last night actually. Whilst Im supposed to be ovulating nowish, I dont have any EWCM that I would usually expect, so perhaps I dont ovulate each month.

Im not seeying DH until monday or tuesday now, he just left to go to his brothers so we'll get some more bding in then.

Im not sure if Im on the 2ww or not, but Im guessing that I am.

Do you have any plans this weekend? We did, but they all went out the window as we are nice and snowed in!

Let's hope the next 2 weeks fly by now then!

I've decided after yesterday that i am going to do an early pregnancy test on Christmas Eve, have bought a Clear Blue Digital; after reading the instructions though i've discovered it's only 55% accurate at 5 days before your period is due and increases with accuracy each day after. So if i get a BFN i won't rule myself out right away!

We're actually (ironically) off to our works Christmas Party today. It's up in Harrogate (some where waaaay up north). The company book out a whole hotel and has an open bar from 7pm to 6.30am - Shame i won't be able to take full advantage of that, OH is planning on doing so though lol

Yesterday he'd decided we weren't going because of all the drama at work, all his staff had decided to boycot it too in support of him. Which was really good of them. But decision was made last night that we'd go if the roads would allow as we had 8 inches of snow here yesterday and the whole town ground to a standstill. All the main roads out of the town completely blocked! Got up this morning though and the sun is shining and the roads are clear, albeit there's still about 8 inches of snow on the gardens and paths!

We're leaving in about 20 minutes so i won't be around for at least the next 24 hours so will catch up with you either tomorrow night or Monday!

The CB digital arent sensitive at all, the cheap internet ones are really really sensitive, and the 1st response ones are really sensitive aswell you might be better off with them.

I hope you have a great time at the christmas 'do. How sweet of your partners collegues to support him like that.

Chat to you soon!x

Hey ya Hippymumma i found you eventually. You sure you both dont mind me joining in?
xx

No definitely not, its great having more join it makes it so much more exciting!!!!! I posted on that other thread but it might be easier to reply to it in here though.

CheekyBint might not be on today as she has gona away to a christmas do this weekend, but shes really lovely she'll love another person here. x

ah bless her. Thanks for having me and nice to meet you to. I post on so many dofferrent threads i loose track. It will be nice to have set people to talk to if that makes sense.

The white nail thing is definitly a werid symptom. lol.

Yeah the clomid increases the chance of mulitples to 18% i think. The weird thing is a few months ago my mum had a dream and in that dream where my teo nieces. Me at the age of three and two twin boys who were calling my mum, nanna so my mum is telling me im going to have twin boys. GREAT! lol. I had my heart set on a girl but after 2 years TTC id be over the moon with a healthy happy baby, what ever the sex.

As for symtpoms im getting dull cramps and itchy boobs which is very different for me. My boobs normally start to ache 2 days before OV and hurt right the way through to AF and i dont have this at all this month. Think thats due to the clomid though as i say its changed everything.

xx

Awwww nice dream! I would LOVE to have twins next.

So does clomid just force your ovaries to release more eggs? Were you not ovulating before then?

OMG this month must be SO exciting for you then, 1st month of clomid! For cheekybint its her 1st month after a sterilisation reversal and for me its my 1st month TTC 2# so we are all firsts in somethign this month, fun!!!

Ive been having cramps aswell actually, I had ovulation pain last night. So it sounds like your clomid is really working, which is fantatastic news! It would be SO cool if us 3 ended up in the 1st trimester together!

that would be great. It's got to be some type of omen that we are all in a first 'someting or other'

I did ovulate on my own but as i have very mild PCO the eggs werent very mature so i wasnt getting pregnant. The clomid makes them more mature and you can release anything from 1-5+ eggs. i read one woman had quads from her first round of clomid. Not sure if i would like that but i an cope with twins. lol.

I had a sharp pain in the left on Friday night at 9pm but then yesterday my sex drive went through the roof and i had dull cramps so i think i may have ovulated then. What do you think?

Oh im getting myself so excited. I know i shouldnt but cant help it.

xx

Yes, I really really think you have. More so because thats the exact symptons I had, a sharp pain on the left and dull cramps. I had that last night but knew I was ovulating then. We bded the night before and the night before that, so Im hoping the fact that we missed last night out didnt hinder our chances.

OMG I would love twins but quads would concern me! Ive just noticed your in Berkshire, I think we will be in that area over christmas. Is Madinhead in Berkshire?

It is hun its round the corner from me. I live in Slough, recently moved from Windsor.
Do you have family here?

I had the +OPK friday afternoon, sharp pain friday night 9PM and the dull aches yesterday so when do you think i OVd? Its all so confusing me. lol. Im sorry for bombarding you with all the questions.

I bedded CD7,8,9 +OPK CD 11 and bedded x3 yesterday on CD 12. Im hoping i didnt miss it by not bedding on CD11, OH was away, he is in the army and didnt get back unitl yesterday.

Ahhhh we are in a slightly similar boat, my DH is ex-army but we are similar as in he works away a lot this time of year (work dries up in the cold weather so he travels to where the work is available).

And again, like you I havent been able to quite cover all bases but Ive got most of them like yourself. I think I ov'ed yesterday and we had bd'ed the night before and the night before that but NOT on the actual ovulation day.

So for that reason I think your in with a better chance, because you bd'ed on the night you ovulated which is great.

In my experience I would say you ovulated friday 9pm afterwards.

You've done well to get those bding dates in. I just need to hope that the swimmers from friday night are gonna stay well for when my eggy came down on the saturday. It the ideal world we would have bd'ed saturday aswell but it wasnt possible as he wasnt here.

Shame our partners are away sometimes, that can make things difficult. This is the reason Im not doing OPK's because it would make no difference, we bd whenever we see each other and getting and OPK wouldnt make me bd anymore or less becuase we wouldnt be able to. It would just depress me if I got a positibe OPK and he wasnt here.

That said, OPK or not I know exactly when I ovulated anyway so its not like I really need them.

But in my opinion you defnintely ovulated at/just after 9pm friday. Thats 24 hours before me, almost to the hour!!! :D

Oh and yes, I have family in Madinhead my grandma and grandpa both live there, although grandma has just gone into nursing home because shes turned into a crazy pants old lady, bless her heart.

ah thats awful bless her.
Where about do you live.

Looks like we are pretty much the same as you say. I have to do OPKs to make sure i ovulate as i have had months were i havent due to the PCO. But must say this month is the first month i have actually felt it. Im a nervous wreck. lol. So when i bedded at 2pm yesterday would that have caught the egg from the night before do you think?

Its horrible when they are away isnt it. My OH goes on guard from the 23rd-26th so is away for Christmas and then on guard again form the 28-th -30th its a joke. Hence why im going up north to my mums. Dont want to be alone over Xmas, and i get to see my 2 nieces which is great. Where about in London are you from?

xx

Im not actually in London I was trying to be a bit annonymous on such a public forum. The TTC is a secret you see and I wasnt sure if anyone I knew was on here. Im actually in the South East, so close to london.

That sucks that your OH is away for christmas, was it the same last year? How long have you two been together? Is he ever in Aldershot? I was born there and I know a lot of our army are there sometimes, do you know where I mean?

How many kids do you want? This will be my last one, hense why I want twins!!! Id love to have a girl next just so I have one of each, being my last baby and all. But if I had another boy I would be over the moon! DH doesnt think he can make girls though, I must admit males feature strongly on both our sides, he has brothers I have brothers, my dad has brothers his mum and dad have brothers. Both our families are mainly male, brothers, uncles, nephews. lol So it wouldnt suprise me if we had another boy.

Oh i get you. Thats clever thinking. We are keeping it a secret to.

Well our situation is a very long winding one. To cut it short i used to be married to a squadie. We were TTC for 2 years and it never happened. We split up (i left) as he hit me. Then i got with my patner a few months after. We have been friends for years. Now been together for 8 months. TTC for 5. I know its all so quick but when you know, you just know. Ive never been happier. He already has a son so its me thats having the trouble TTC due to my PCO hence why the DR put my on Clomid to help.

Yeah his new regiment is based in Aldershot but he is attached to a differnt company based in Woolwich. He has signed off though and will be coming out in April so im really looking forward to that.

I think we are pretty much the same on that side to. My OH has three brothers. His brother has a son. His mother has 4 brothers so its all boys on his side as well.
I would love 2 may be three children. i would love a girl, boy, girl. But at this rate i would be happy as i say with just a healthy happy baby.

xxx

Awwww I know people that have moved much faster than you guys and yet years and years later are still together. I think its absolutely lovely that your so happy together, do you live with one another?

Ive been with mine for 10 years, I met him when I was 17 so a fair amount of time. We are ceratainly way past the honeymoon stage thats for sure! We have actually split before during that time, he remained my best friend, it was for a couple of years I was so young when I met him I needed to spread my wings a bit, but we know we are destined to be together forever- for our sins!!!! hehe!

Im glad you havent had to try for too long with your OH before you got clomid, and Im also glad you didnt get pregnant with your ex if he hit you. Its funny how fate has plans sometimes isnt it? It just wasnt meant to be with him, and yet this time round it sounds so much more positive.

Do you have any plans for the day? We are well and truly snowed in, I cant get out with the buggy so we are in and bored. My son is currently running up and down the front room with his scooter, blowing raspberries! Bless him.

Yeah thats i how see it. Despite all the heartache of not getting pregnant with the Ex now i know why. And im so so glad it didnt happen. I was 18 when i got married to him, i think we were both just way too young.
Yeah we live together. We rent a flat but are moving closer to our familys when he comes out the army next year. Im glad you and your hubby made it. And stayed friends during the split. that must have been a very hard thing to do.

Bless you little en. How old is your son did you say? No snow man building today then? the snow has melted, kind of, herre we are meant to have more tonight though. YEY.
Im actually at work at the moment but not in the right frame of mind to do any work so im giving it a miss. lol. I finish at 4 so im off home to spean the evening with the OH before he goes back to work tomorrow.

xxx

He turns 3 in Jan. We may well do some more snow building later I reckon! My last attempt was embarrasing, I need to right the wrong!

Can I ask you a TMI question? What is your CM like now you have ovulated? I have creamy CM but checked my cervix and its still very low and very open as if Im still ovulating. Im not really that bothered, its more bordem making me check, hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->