1st weekend of December= BFP or AF's- Buddies welcome! xxxx

Thats ok hun. Well this cervical position thing i never really pay attention to cayuse every woman i different and it cant really indicate anything. But i do check mine form time to time just out of curiosity. lol.

Yesterday and the day before when ovulation mine was really hard to reach (does that mean its high?) very soft and open. I cheakced it lying down, im not sure if that makes a differnce at all?
CM yesterday was lotion like. Very wet, slippery and creamy, like cloudy in colour. No EWCM at all to be honest. I dont know if this CM is good or bad or what. OH made a very romantic comment on 'how wet i was' when doing the deed yesterday so im hoping thats a good think having a lot of CM there.

OMG!!! Mine commented on mine aswell!!! How funny!

I hear and have read that watery cm is fertile cm, and whilst EWCM is the best, watery cm is really good. I had that yesterday, the morning after we bd'ed for the last time.

All this talk isnt going to get us pregnant any quicker, hehe!!! But its my 1st month TTC and ive been wanting to get pregnant again literally since the second I gave birth to my son, so Im ridiculously excited about it and cant stop thinking about it!

Awwww Im just watching Scrubs where Turks just founf out Carlas pregnant before she does. Bless!

When you get pregnant have you thought of how you are going to tell your OH?

how weird. lol.

I love talking about it and its even better talking to someone about it who is exactly the same place in the cycle. We can complare signs and feelings where by the OH dont understand what im feeling and often its hard to explain. What doe high cervix mean? Hard to reach? I wish all this talking did make it happen quicker. lol.

If the OH is not here when i test im going to wrap a positive clear blue digital up in a baby grow thats got i love my daddy on and give it him that way. Im so excited.

xx

I dont watch scrubs being truthful.

Awwww thats a sweet idea. With our 1st I was SO shocked, I called him up straight away and said "OMG IM PREGANT! I think Im going to faint" I was SO shocked it made me feel really dizzy, hehe.

This time Im going to wait until I get a very clear line on a FRER or even better a digi and take a picture and text it to him with 'I love you' above it. I dreamt about it the other night and woke thinking it wasnt a bad idea!

I know what you mean about talking to others, I dont discuss the details with DH, not really. I dont want it to get too technical, I dont want it to be all about baby making I want it to be really good fun, which it is so far.

Im not sure what a high up cervix means but I googled cervix positions earlier and it seems to say it can be very different for everyone so Im not sure Im gonna go by that anymore.

Have you thought about what carriers you would use, or what buggies you want?

Ah thats a great idea. If you dreamt it to perhaps its a sign. :happydance:

Yeah we always pop into mothercare and have a nosey and im always looking on the net.
Saw a gorgeous one from mamas and papas its a travel system one and i think it was about £350 which i thought was fantastic for the price. Or silver cross is another brand i really like. im nt overly keen on the three wheeler types. With being on clomid and prone to have twins ill wait and see before i make any decisions though. lol.
How about you? Seen any that you like. ive already planned the nurser and everthing. lol.

xxx

Awww cool. I live up a lot of stairs so I need something fairly light, I like rear facing buggies that can be changed to forward facing, and I also like the idea of having one that can have a carrycot and/or the car seat attached to it. After looking at a few online, I found that the Icandy cherry is good for this, although its quite dear once you buy all the individual items. But theres also the maclaren XLR which is perfect but it has two seperate handles rather than one bar so its difficult to get up all the stairs.

Ds's room is already in nursery mode, so all Id have to do to that is give it a lick of paint and touch up the winnie the pooh border. But DH is talking about moving to a bigger place. We would need a bigger place for sure, but the thought of leaving this flat breaks my heart, I love it SO much.

yeah thats the system im going on about. the mamas and papas one is rear facing and can be changed to the front once they are a little bigger. It also has the detatchable car seat so you dont have to take them in and out. Its perfect.

Ah sound like your all redy then. We will definitly have to move. We only have a one bedroom flat at the minute but the tenency agreement runs out on that in August so we will move up north and then if i do get pregnant this month we will be all settled by the time s'he/they are due. lol.
Will you stay in the same area?

xxx

Oh yes, we have lived in this area for about 8 years Ive no intention to move anytime soon. Its a bit of a shame because we dont have any grandparents to babysit, infact we only have one another so we havent actually been out together without our son since he was born! But it doesnt seem to have made any impact, we go out for meals and stuff, we just take our son with us, and have wine at home together.

Do you have IC HPT's? Ive got a few of them, but I wont be using them until I get back from mums about the 28th, im tempted to buy a BOGOF FRER from Boots and take one with me and do it on the morning of the 28th. Id be 9-10 DPO then so probably still a bit early.

Oh yes!!!! lol i have about 13 pregnancy tests at home. I stocked up this month. I have 5 10miu IC tests. A clear blue digital. A FR not the eraly one though. A Asdas own. Erm and a few more ICs. lol. and about 20 Ovulation tests. im a POAS addict sometimes. lol.

Im tempted to test next monday... oh thats the 28th to. lmao. But ive its negative i wont take it as definite as it could still be early.

xxx

Just found this site whilst googling and these woman had creamy Cm and cramping at 2 DPO like us and got their BFPs.

https://www.medhelp.org/posts/Fertility/Milky-creamy-discharge-and-cramping-2-dpo/show/353947

I cant stop googling now. lol

WOW!!!!! Thats a lot of tests! hehe! I got about 12 IC HPT's. I wanted to brave Boots today but we still cant get out, grrr.

Oh cool thats good for hoping! Im not sure whether I do or dont get cramping each month or not, Ive only really been paying attention this month.

HOWEVER- I do remember having cramps days before I tested with my son, I tested with him at 11dpo (I think, it was 4 days before I was due on) and I remember thinking "This is so stupid, Ive just wasted my last £10 on a test and I can feel im about to come on" and yet it came out a very very strong BFP. Ive actually still got them, how sad is that? hehe

So maybe the cramping is a really good sign, although Ive only had it a tiny bit today. Have you had it at all today?

Yeah ive had it all day. Its started last night and a dull ache in my back. Ive never had it this early on in my life. Ever. So im gettng stuidly excited. I just cant help it. I know im probably letting myself in for a big fall but im just feeling so positive hun.

Are you feeling anything at all apart from the mild cramping?

xx

Nopes, just sore breasts or rather extra sensitive than sore. No pain, cramps or feeling. The next 10 days are going to go so slowly!!! Although we do have christmas and lots of travelling to do, so that will make it go much quicker.

yeah thats the best think. With christmas here it keeps ourselves occupied with other things. My mum has a tendency to guess that people are pregnant before they even know. She done it three times with my sister. She lost the first at 8 weeks and has two girls. I hoping mshe will do the same for me.

Any plans for christmas day?

Wow! Psychic mummy! Thats cool, you need to ask her in a few days!

Christmas is going across to my mums in Camberley (dont know if you know that area, its nearish aldershot, that kinda area) then the following day Im in Woking with my dad and his wife and her family. Then on the 28th another family do at mums for those who couldnt make it before. And my son also has a christmas and DH's parents. So in all, our son has 4 different christmas's. Thats a LOT of presents, and 10 days after christmas its his birthday!

Yeah i know where it is. I normally go the blackbushe market and drive through camberly to get to it.
Bless your son bet he gets spoilt doesnt he. It sounds like its going to be a busy one for you.
Im just going to see if my mum says anything to me first. I wont be on over xmas but if i can ill PM you and let you know how i get on when i test. Youll have to keep me udated to.

xx

Yeah I will do for sure! When will you be back online after christmas?

About the 4th Jan. I will take the lap top up mu mums with my and pop on if i get chance.Hopefully i will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->