1st weekend of December= BFP or AF's- Buddies welcome! xxxx

Wow, well we'll all know for sure by Jan the 4th! I can remember when Im actually due on. Im going to go and check now.

Ok, Im due on 1st January, I cant believe I forgot that memorable date, lol.

Really. WOW new years day! lol. You definitly know by then. Im going to etst a week tomorrow. Just told my other half. Ill be testing new years day to.

Oooh how exciting!!! I'll be testing on the 28th Im not sure what day that is, that might be a week tmorrow aswell actually. Im going to go check again! But either way I know what Im like, I will be testing everyday from then until I get AF.

ha ha ha thats what ive just said to the OH. I said ill be testing the 28th and if neg ill test every day from then until i get a bfp or AF shows. Im feeling so confident and i dont know why. Its so strange.

Well, positive mental attitude has a lot to answer for!!!

I have to admit that until today- when I got creamy CM indicating Ive already ovulated, rather than EWCM indicating I would ovulate when dh wasnt here, Ive actually got my hopes up aswell.

I keep thinking maybe this IS it, but at the same time I dont want to set myself up for disapointment.

In fact, because you are at the same stage in your cycle as me, I have a very TMI question for you, Ive already posted it in TTC but didnt get many replies, Im not sure whether you saw it, but (ready for the TMI!!! Sorry!) do you always feel the mans...ahem... stuff? Its just that the last two times me and DH did the deed I felt it happen but nothing came out afterwards, absolutley nothing at all, it all stayed in! Usually I can feel it come out quite soon afterwards.

Im hoping that this is a good sign. What happens to you?

Its ok hun i have wondered about this so many times. If he comes a lot i tend to loose a bit so i stick my bum in the air quite quickly to keep it in. If he doesnt come that much, like yesterday the second time, i dont loose any at all.

But i do tend to loose it. I have read (whilst doing all the reaserch i do) that around ovulation time women do tend to retain the sperm better so its a good sign chick! YEY!

Ever woman varies though but id definitly say its a good thing. I though i used to be abnormal as it used to leak out but im hoping thats normal to? is it?

It certainly is yes, I thought it was odd when it didnt come out!!! lol I guess it depends from woman to woman, I hope I sucked up those little swimmies. Ive been having slight strecthing and pulling pains today, but not much really.

I have had them all day. Anmd back ache. Its constant. Getting a head ache to now but thats due to the clmoid i think as i have been getting them on and off since taking the tablets.

Right im off home now hun. Enjoy the rest of your day. Ill be back online tomorrow when im back at work. Internet is down at home so im using the works comp. lol.

Speak soon and thanks again for letting me join you over here.

:dust: xxx

Morning girls, hows your monday moring so far? Ive got so much to do having been stuck in the flat for 2-3days. I still cant leave with the buggy now, but Im going to call a taxi and drop my son off to the childminders and then I have 101 things to get done today, work is going to have to be put on hold until tomorrow.

CB- You were missed in here, how was your party? Did the travelling go ok, what with the weather? We have Laura in here now her cycle is pretty much exactly the same as ours, we will all be getting our BFP's on the same day! (How cool would that be?!) How many DPO are you now? Im only 2dpo, so I cant sympton spot for at least another 5 days, Ive just got sore boobies which I always get the second after I ovulate.

Laura- how are you going? Your 3dpo now arent you?

Hope your both well this morning, be back on soon. x

Moring hun, im well thanks.

Started work at 7 this morning so shattered already. lol. My car had frozen on the inside last night. Whats all that about. lol.
Yeah im 3DPO today. Been heaving all morning but not sick. Think thats more through exhaustion than anything to be honest. Still got the cramping. CP still very high and firm now. Creamy CM and tingly boobs. Other than that, noting really to report. i want this week to fly so i can hurry up and test.
Is the ice really bad where you are. Its really bad here still and expecting a bit more snow/rain later apparently.

CB- lovely to met you and as i said to hippymumma, many thanks for letting me join you.

xxx

Morning girls!!

Hi and welcome Laura :)

Weekend was a blast, regretably i could not take full advantage of the open bar! Did manage to partake in a few glasses of bubbly and a few jacks though :))

Weather wasn't too bad thankfully, think we had the full force of the snow on Friday (which was 8 inches) but the Sun's been out since and so now it's mostly mush and ice. Only took us 2.5 hours to get back to the Midlands from North Yorkshire which wasn't bad, took our mates from Manchester 5 hours tho! Snow's up there now hehe

I'm now 5dpo and planning an EPT on Christmas Eve! Fingers crossed! I've a good feeling about this month, so I hope I don't get let down! Only our first month trying though so I'll be optimistic until i get a BFN (pessimistic about being optimistic?!) Have been very emotional the last few days but I think it's too early to be a sign of a hormonal change yet. CP is quite high now and very soft, don't know what that's a sign of, and my CM is very thick and white. Again no idea if that's a sign of anything but usually by this time of the month it's starting to change in colour ready for my AF arriving.

TMI warning - scar has popped open again on one side :( Had my friend, who's a nurse, have a look at it on Saturday night (in my hotel room not in the middle of the party lol) and she says i must have over stretched at some point and torn the skin. Nothing to worry about apparently and it should close again. Isn't nice though, keeps leaking and i'm paranoid about everything i do!

Busy week this week! Expected today to be hectic but so far so good. Went to work for a few hours this morning, been and done all the food shopping for Christmas (god turkey's are bloody expensive these days!) and it's not even 11am yet :D Planning on being the domestic goddess this afternoon and baking lots of goodies for the OH and kids, then back to work for a few more hours late on this afternoon. Evening will be mostly wrapping Christmas presents whilst OH plays on his PS3

Tomorrow i'm visiting family all day which will be fun, just not looking forward to all the driving around!

Wednesday the car's got to go back in (we bought a new car the other week and it's got umpteen problems with it already grrr)

Thursday, travelling again! This time we're driving over to Lowestoft to pick up my stepson who's spending Christmas and New Year with us this year. Oh and work again!

Shouldn't complain really, this is the first Christmas in about 10 years that i've not been working every day but Christmas Day and Boxing day. So it's actually quite nice being busy with anything but work!

There are plus sides to having you OH as your boss lol

How you two doing today? Ready for Christmas Day? I'm getting really excited as per usual! I do get too excited too easily!

Now going to copy and paste this whole post to my Journal to save typing it all out again lol

Really nice to met you CB.

Wow you have beenn very very busy by the sounds of it. Your scar sound very painful i must say. Hope its ok though. Are you all ready for christmas now then? Bet our really looking forward to having time off. I have sorted that in advance and book 10 days off over christmas this year which im really looking forward to. I drive up to the Midlands Xmas eve to see my family and then off to Cheshire New years eve to spend it with the OH family.

Testing Xmas Eve how exciting? Im going to test on the 28th Next monday its still early but im feeling suprising positive this month and just have a good feeling. The same as you im cautious about being optimistic cause im prob letting myself in for a big fall.
Its my first month on Clomid so im hoping it will do the trick alothough i bedded two days before my +OPK and the day after so im hoping ive done enough.

How many children do you have? Is this your first month trying after your reversal. Hippymumma did tell me a little about you.

xx

Hey Laura

The scar's really not painful at all! At first it was terrible, very much like recovering from a c-section (which i'm an old hat at!) but now there's no pain at all, which is probably why i've managed to tear the scar open again

All ready for Christmas except for a few presents left to wrap - although i have just realised i haven't wrote any Christmas cards for my family let so best crack on with that today too!

The plan for Christmas Eve is to test in the morning whilst OH is at work and if it's positive i'm going to gift wrap it for him and stick it under the tree :D If it's negative, i'll keep my big gob shut until either i get a BFP next week or AF arrives

This is our first month trying. I've already got 3 children myself, and the OH has a little boy (see my avatar) Eldest, Daniel, is 16, then there's Amber-Jayne who's 12 (going on 18) and then my youngest is Hannah who's 9. I was sterilised during my last c-section so it's been a long time! My OH's little boy is called William and he's 4. We're really hoping to expand the family by at least another 2, but we'll just have to see what the doctor's opinion is after i've had another c-section!

Can't believe i'm actually going through all this again to be honest. Thought my baby years were done and dusted lol Goes to show you never know what's round the corner! Always said after I had Hannah that I wouldn't have anymore as they'd all be grown up by the time i'm 40 which meant i still had some life left to myself lol

What about you Laura, have you any children? I really hope the Clomid does the trick for you this month!

I think its great that your trying again and i hope you not trying for to long either. I hope you get you BFP first time round.

You have just reminded me that i need to get cards for the families still. thanks hun.

Not much to tell about me really. lol. 23 and been trying for 2 years (just over) prob closer to three years all in all. I have mild PCOS but no symtpoms and ovulate on my own. They have put me on clomid to give me that little push. Im desperate for a BFP as i have never even seen one! Finiding im analizing every little twing, pull and feeling at the moment. Im starting to drive myself nuts. lol.

Where you trying long for your other children. Sorry if im being too personal now.

xxx

I've got 10 years or so on you, i'm 34 next month! Now i feel old lol

Must be very hard, trying for so long, I can't even begin to imagine what you've been through. Hope this is your month! Isn't their an increased risk of twins, triplets etc with Clomid?? I'd love twins!

I was very lucky with mine, Dan was conceived whilst on the pill when i was 17. Obviously a mistake but a happy one never the less! The other 2 were conceived very quickly too. I wouldn't be too concerned about how long it's going to take this time round if it wasn't for the reversal!

Yay your back!!! Im glad you had such a good time, I hope your scar heals again soon. Ouchie!

Ive just finished my christmas shopping, I thought Igot it all done last week but I forgot about 4-5 of them, as I do every year. So Ive got back in just having an early lunch and then Im going to crack on with the wrapping, which is going to take me ages, then blitzing the flat it really needs a good hoover, the grit and salt from the paths outside and has slowly worked its way all round my flat!

Girls I dont know if you know this, but its buy one get one free for FRERS in Boots today, I just got 4 tests for £10 which is good for FRER!!!

Im going to be testing on the 28th which is probably a day too early (9dpo) with a FRER which is a waste of a FRER really, but Im not taking any IC's with me because theres no way Im going to pee in anything my mum owns! And they just dont work midstream, Ive tried and failed in the past.

My cervix is high up like both of yours, I dont know if its firm or soft or open or closed because its too high up to reach. Creamy CM, same as you both, but like I said before Im guessing this would happen even if I wasnt pregnant because it wouldnt have yet implanted so no pregnancy symptons are possible yet.

Ive got sore boobs which wasnt fun this morning when my son leapt on me, elbowing me in the left one! hehe!

I can not BLIEVE christmas is only 4 days away, Im so excited I could wee!!! Ive always absolutely loved christmas, but since having a child (and a newphew- 18 months) its SO much more exciting, I just cant wait!

CB- WOW that is lucky. I really hope it happens for you tis time just as quickly.

Hey Hippymumma, Was it busy out. I got all mine weeks ago as working stright the way through to Xmas eve now so wanted to get it all out the way. I missed all the hustle and bustle.

We all do have ver similar symptoms. There are unusual for me. How about you? Do you normally get them?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->