1WW ? AF due within 7 days ? please join :) TESTING DATES ADDED...

notquitesure

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I thought it would be nice to have a thread for us people waiting nervously to POAS and symptom spotting in the meantime... I'm 8DPO so I guess I'm expecting AF next Wednesday.

I have to admit I am using my first IC tomorrow :blush: not expecting anything but it cures my POAS addiction... checking my temps is OK but it doesn't do it for me like peeing on a stick :haha:

when will you all test ??????

:hugs:

TESTING DATES;

10th May; Shell'sAngels :witch::hugs:
11th May; Lalah ???
11th May; ttcbaby117 :witch::hugs:
12th May; notquitesure ???
12th May; readytogiveup ???
12th May; Mrs. O ???
12th May; Babybefore30 ???
13th May; mumoffive ???
14th May; giggles :witch: :hugs:
14th May; field :bfp: :happydance:
14th May; Beccaface ???
14th May; lauraclili ???
14th May; Shannen ???

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi everyone,

I thought it would be nice to have a thread for us people waiting nervously to POAS and symptom spotting in the meantime... I'm 8DPO so I guess I'm expecting AF next Wednesday.

I have to admit I am using my first IC tomorrow :blush: not expecting anything but it cures my POAS addiction... checking my temps is OK but it doesn't do it for me like peeing on a stick :haha:

hi I am due wed as well and am convincing myself have preg symptoms and also knowing AF will show at the same time. am becoming a grumpy mess not very nice to have around but as much as i try still end up a grouch good luck chick :hugs: sarah x

Thanks for this thread ...

AF is due next wed 12th ......... i was too anxious so i tested yesterday and got a :bfn: I am praying i tested to early ....... will be testing again on the 10th i think.

:dust::dust: to all ..........

Hi everyone,

hi I am due wed as well and am convincing myself have preg symptoms and also knowing AF will show at the same time. am becoming a grumpy mess not very nice to have around but as much as i try still end up a grouch good luck chick :hugs: sarah x

Hi Sarah... I've been grouchy too :blush: think it's the sress of the TWW getting to me but hoping it's not PMS :dohh:

Thanks for this thread ...

AF is due next wed 12th ......... i was too anxious so i tested yesterday and got a :bfn: I am praying i tested to early ....... will be testing again on the 10th i think.

:dust::dust: to all ..........

I agree... probably too early :) GL for the 10th, you have more self-control than I have lol

AF expected on May 11th, impatiently waiting. Here are my symptoms:

Constipation...grrr
Blue veins/dark ring and swollen nipples
lower back pain that at the moment has sustained Thank god
Frequent urination
TIRED...TIRED....EXHAUSTED!
BBS pain..

Hopefully that's it, for now lol

I have sore BBS, cramping, twinges, headache and I'm lethargic, irritable and bloated... absoloutely NO different than any other month !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Well I guess then you've probably learnt how to deal with it well by now :D. For me one of the worst parts is the BBS because I have to wear a bra and I've been catching myself at work just pulling the bra away from my bbs just to get some relief for a few minutes and all the girls laugh at me lol, I'm one of those people that doesn't get embarrassed easily. But then again I work with majority girls expect for my boss who is also like family to me and he's never there. I'm really not looking forward to dealing with people today, I'm usually overly nice and polite but I have a feeling I might snap on someone today lol

Hey,
I have 6 days to wait. Just got a psychic reading:

Linking in around you, I do feel a very highlighted area around pregnancy, and see May and June as conception, so although I cannot 100% say if you are at this time, I do feel it will be any time, and most definitely before the end of June. I sense with your first pregnancy very strongly it being a baby girl.

C'mon MAY!! :D

I am due to test on the 13th. Not sure how lucky i will be. Have mild tummy aches and sore back. Have felt nauseous, blue veins on chest. Not sure what to think. A lot of symptoms are the same for me and AF.
Good luck everyone!!!

Hi :hi:I am 10dpo and have no normal AF symptoms yet! Usually have v v sore bbs week or so before AF. NOTHING! :happydance: No AF cramps like usual either.:thumbup: My AF is due May 9/10. I have had quite a few things not normal this cycle but I guess I will have to wait and see. GRRRRR! I think I will wait to at least test Mon morning if I can hold off! Who am I kidding it won't happen will prob test Sat morning! Heehee! FX'ed these are good signs for me!

:hi: everyone

Thanks for joining :hugs:

Now... do we need our (min-thread) testing dates on page one ???

If so, can someone tell me how I do that :dohh: lol

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

im due on Tuesday altho feel af is coming already so think its gonna be another short cycle here

Hi Ladies - can I join....I am a lttcer......I am on my second cycle of clomid and I was wondering if anyone would take a look at my chart and tell me what you think.

I have a few questions...does anyone know if clomid will make your chart more triphasic?

thanks!

Hi Ladies - can I join....I am a lttcer......I am on my second cycle of clomid and I was wondering if anyone would take a look at my chart and tell me what you think.

I have a few questions...does anyone know if clomid will make your chart more triphasic?

thanks!

Hi,

your chart (not that I'm an expert) looks fantastic :happydance:

can't help you with the clomid question but perhaps look on FF at ovulatory cycles where people have taken clomid and not been pregnant to see how it may / may not have affected their temps :hugs:

thanks!

Hi,

your chart (not that I'm an expert) looks fantastic :happydance:

can't help you with the clomid question but perhaps look on FF at ovulatory cycles where people have taken clomid and not been pregnant to see how it may / may not have affected their temps :hugs:

Thanks for checking it out....I stalked yours a bit earlier and it is looking nice.....you are really above your avg. temp this month....when do you think you will test?

I am due AF anytime between the 11th and 14th! Told myself though that the 14th will be my testing day :lol: if I can hold off that long!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->