1WW ? AF due within 7 days ? please join :) TESTING DATES ADDED...

:hi: everyone

Thanks for joining :hugs:

Now... do we need our (min-thread) testing dates on page one ???

If so, can someone tell me how I do that :dohh: lol

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I think to put test dates on page one, you have to edit the post 1 you posted .... I think :dohh::dohh:

Have worked it out and will add tomorrow evening... off to bed now :)

Giggles, overlayed my chart with your at ovulation and we're almost identical :)

Temps dropped this morning, just waiting for her to show her ugly face ...

Ive got a mental sore throat this morning and feel so hot.....defo signs of af booo ;-(

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1a869a

good on you to wait giggles...i am trying to hold out also....Do you think you are having an implantation dip today....lets see what happens tomorrow.....

Hi ladies! I'm 8/9 dpo, AF due 14th May...dull ache in back and abdomen and slight sore throat...fingers crossed!!!

Seems like a lot of us have had a sore throat around 7-9dpo, I had one yesterday when I woke (8dpo) which was gone by the time I went to bed... strange ???

Hey,
I have 6 days to wait. Just got a psychic reading:

Linking in around you, I do feel a very highlighted area around pregnancy, and see May and June as conception, so although I cannot 100% say if you are at this time, I do feel it will be any time, and most definitely before the end of June. I sense with your first pregnancy very strongly it being a baby girl.

C'mon MAY!! :D

Is that what she said to you? That's soooo cool. My great great grandmother, great grandmother, my mother and myself all do reading's but not the traditional crystal ball lol, we do turkish coffee readings, and none of us have EVER been wrong, but the part that sucks....we can't do it to eachother :( lol

Loveyyy! Decided i'm not testing till the 14th :D
xxx

I will test Monday, but i know af will be here b4 then!! :-( so the 10th for me xx

Have worked it out and will add tomorrow evening... off to bed now :)

Giggles, overlayed my chart with your at ovulation and we're almost identical :)

Glad you worked it out :flower:
I will play with overlaying later, I'm good at messing things up I touch lol. :dohh:

good on you to wait giggles...i am trying to hold out also....Do you think you are having an implantation dip today....lets see what happens tomorrow.....

I am hoping to wait lol, although I may test for first time on the 11th. We;ll see how things span out. But my offical testing day is the 14th ..... if I can hold out.
Hoping today is an implantation dip. Never got a dip last cycle. Hoping my temp recovers tomorrow. Been cramping a little tonight. Could be AF, would be mega early if it was. Today I am 8dpo, last month my LP was 12 days.

Fingers crossed and :dust: for you both and everyone else here!!!

Giggles...
I just wrote on another thread about your possible lovely implantation dip :)

Ladies, I had another temp rise today :happydance: it's now nearly 0.4c above mt average at 10dpo... what do you think are my chances ??? however, another BFN on an IC this morning :cry:

Ladies, I had another temp rise today :happydance: it's now nearly 0.4c above mt average at 10dpo... what do you think are my chances ??? however, another BFN on an IC this morning :cry:

Same here sweet i thought mine were going down and it did a nice rise today but ive got madly painful sore nipples which is normally a indication af is on the way.... but af pains have stopped??

I think my bodies just being nasty, and yes a bfn for me this am i dunno why i waste the tests! now i only have one left and i am saving that till monday (af due) or i will be kicking myself lol

Chances are good :thumbup: It is probably too early to do a HPT, wait a few days (if you can :haha:) Although I think if I had tests in I'd be testing at least twice a day ROFL.

Sending you lots of :dust:

I think my bodies just being nasty, and yes a bfn for me this am i dunno why i waste the tests! now i only have one left and i am saving that till monday (af due) or i will be kicking myself lol

Fingers crossed for you Shell! :hugs:

Thanks for adding me as ya cycle buddie :happydance:

Be great if we both got our bfps!

I really dont know whats going on here, my boobs are killing but my face has broken out just wish she would show her ugly face put me outa my misery lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->