1WW ? AF due within 7 days ? please join :) TESTING DATES ADDED...

Ooh, had pin prick sensation on the left side of my womb lasting 30 seconds or so this am- enough to make me gasp. Praying its implantation...

Symptoms sound good for everyone!!! Exciting!!

giggles - beautiful dip......looking very promising!

shells - your symptoms sound promising...sore boobs and break out are both signs of pg.

Can you add me please AF due on Friday 14th May but usually start spotting two days before. Going to hold out till Wednesday to do a test if I can.

mmmmm... just had an urge to eat chocolate (very much an AF symptom !) having scoffed it, I now feel very sick :sick:

mmmmm... just had an urge to eat chocolate (very much an AF symptom !) having scoffed it, I now feel very sick :sick:

I did the same yesterday and ive been doing so well on my diet... i eat a whole big bag of maltesers! but boy it was good lol

No af here yet, went to the gym this morning normally triggers her off so hope she comes soon so i can crack on with next month x

Not feeling very hopeful this week. Just a feeling from within and while wiping this morning there was a tiny tiny tiny bit of red on the tissue and then when checking CM there was some red in it. Also got the heavy cramping feeling too. If this is AF my LP is too short to keep hold of a pregnancy :-(

Not feeling very hopeful this week. Just a feeling from within and while wiping this morning there was a tiny tiny tiny bit of red on the tissue and then when checking CM there was some red in it. Also got the heavy cramping feeling too. If this is AF my LP is too short to keep hold of a pregnancy :-(

What is your LP hunni? i only have one of 11-12 days some months im sure thats short?

I feel out.
Done a test today and got a neg :cry:
I'm 10DPO.
xx

BFN this morning for me too along with mild cramping and bloating and I'm sooooooooooo irritable GRRrrrrrr ! all my usual PMS signs :cry:

However... had another tiny temp rise, a touch of nausea this afternoon and my BBS are still killing like they're bruised. And, TMI... but feeling 'wet' down there too and my cervix is soooooooooo high and squishy :blush:

Gonna do another IC tomorrow (my last) and if BFN, wait it out until Wednesday to see if the witch shows... if not I have a lovely CB digi with my name on it :happydance:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Giggles, you had a possible implantation dip 2 days ago so this could be implantation spotting... I think those who get IB get it a couple of days after implantation takes place. Plus your temps are up above your usual AF temp by 0.2... all looking good hunny :hugs:

my cervix is medium and loads of creamy cm..... altho i have that dull heavy feeling knowing that 2moro my af is gonna be here!

my cervix is medium and loads of creamy cm..... altho i have that dull heavy feeling knowing that 2moro my af is gonna be here!

Noooooooooo... keep your PMA !!! I only have TTC buddies with PMA !!! Hoping your AF doesn't come tomorrow hunny, big :hugs: and lots of :dust:

I keep having this poking/pulling feeling in my left side, near my pelvis.
xx

Hi all,

I was wondering if I could join this thread - I due to test on the 14th and this TWW is killing me this time round!

I need some PMA - can I share yours?!

Thanks

:hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust: to all who need it this cycle
x

Hi all,

I was wondering if I could join this thread - I due to test on the 14th and this TWW is killing me this time round!

I need some PMA - can I share yours?!

Thanks

:hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust: to all who need it this cycle
x

Will add you to the list...

sending you some PMA, I've got loads this month :happydance: I dread to think how I'll react to AF coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is your LP hunni? i only have one of 11-12 days some months im sure thats short?

Last month my lp was 12 days,
Today I am 10dpo. So far no more bleeding but cramps continue. :growlmad:
I have read that anything between 10-17 is a normal LP but if implant happens at between 5-10 days how can a 10 day LP be normal :shrug:

notquite and becca- you guys are still in the game....it is very early still...remember, Implantation can take up to 4 days and then another 2 for the HCG to get high enough to detect....I think to wait til 12 dpo might do it.

giggles - I am probably not the right one to try to answer this question....but I can agree with you because they do say that an egg can implant anywhere from 6-12dpo...so a 10 day LP wouldnt work.

welcome shannen and laura! the tww is dreadful seriously...I think this is the Higher powers way to teach up patience, cuz it truly feels like a test....

well ladies I am testing tomorrow....so scared to see the bfn but I will let you all know how it turns out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->