2/3 dpo(ish)

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
abit about me,

I've been on the ttc roller coaster journey for 6 long years , with no rainbow baby and two losses, .... but this past year I've just been NTNP, still nothing , I've also had every test know to man and all is fine!, no problems what so ever, same as OH, we have been told by fertility doctors , we have ("unexplained fertility") and also been told ivf maybe our best bet, so we are currently saving as we speak, ...back 8 months ago I joined slimming world, and got my weight down from 14st to 11st.5 , I'm still on my weightloss journey to!,... basically in the whole 6 years of my journey I never had EWCM, (or maybe once!) but the past 3/4 months I've actually been getting it , BUT THIS MONTH it's something else ! I had tons and tons for two days, along with Strong "O" pain, im actually shocked as to how much and how strong "O" feels this, So this month I've decided to "try", I'm currently 2dpo(ish) and can't help but feel this month could be it (yes even after 6 years !😂🙈) Now I'm in the tww for the first time in a while , anyone else..... xx

Hi Mytime,
I too am a long time ttc-er. 2 years next month.
I also am on a getting healthier journey but I just started mine back over 2 weeks ago.
I'm 5dpo and happy to wait with you this 2ww.

Hi Mytime,
I also am on a getting healthier journey but I just started mine back over 2 weeks ago.

5dpo today as well for me!! Love to join the journey with you ladies!❤️😊

Hi Mytime,

Hay Cppeace, good luck on your healthy journey !, it's tuff but so worth it, I'm around 4dpo I think!, didn't really monitor "O" only went off EWCM , it was a last minute decision to try this month, before going bk on fertility meds, today I got backache which is a typical af sign for me , although no sore breasts as of yet, do u have any symptoms? I'm trying not to think to much into things but can't help myself 😂🙈 xx

Hi Mytime,

Hay Annaisamama, welcome to the thread, how are you feeling?, xx

Hi Mytime,

Thank you! 😊 I'm feeling well for the most part. I've been having shooting pains in my breasts and they're more swollen. And cramping on and off pretty much throughout the day. My temp shot way high today so maybe I implanted yesterday or during the night😄😄😁 I'm trying to wait until at least the 20th of May to test! So excited!!! How are things with you?

I rarely have any AF symptoms. My 2ww are generally pretty boring, occasionally I'll have unusual cm or weird cramps. I had cramps from 4dpo last cycle until Af arrived. My LP is also adjusting back to 14 days. It has been 11-12 days for months but used to be 14 before my limbo/miscarriage. So, we shall what it is this time if no bfp lol.

Hi Mytime,

Thank you! 😊 I'm feeling well for the most part. I've been having shooting pains in my breasts and they're more swollen. And cramping on and off pretty much throughout the day. My temp shot way high today so maybe I implanted yesterday or during the night😄😄😁 I'm trying to wait until at least the 20th of May to test! So excited!!! How are things with you?

Is the symptoms you have different from previous cycles?, brilliant hopefully it's baby snuggling in!, I'm gunna test on the 24th and try not to before hand, I've purposely left the preg tests on the shelf!, but I'm out shopping Wednesday ! And a couple may fall into the basket!😂, I feel good, no sore boobs which I get straight after "O" but nada (YET) my backache is here and almost every cycle I have it before af, but I'm not gunna get to down about it just yet, as I've been working out so it could be that , who no's!! Xx

I rarely have any AF symptoms. My 2ww are generally pretty boring, occasionally I'll have unusual cm or weird cramps. I had cramps from 4dpo last cycle until Af arrived. My LP is also adjusting back to 14 days. It has been 11-12 days for months but used to be 14 before my limbo/miscarriage. So, we shall what it is this time if no bfp lol.

I have my fingers crossed for you Hun xx

Is the symptoms you have different from previous cycles?, brilliant hopefully it's baby snuggling in!, I'm gunna test on the 24th and try not to before hand, I've purposely left the preg tests on the shelf!, but I'm out shopping Wednesday ! And a couple may fall into the basket!😂, I feel good, no sore boobs which I get straight after "O" but nada (YET) my backache is here and almost every cycle I have it before af, but I'm not gunna get to down about it just yet, as I've been working out so it could be that , who no's!! Xx[/QUOTE]

Haha I totally know the struggle!! 😂They just kinda slip into the basket- especially if they're on sale!!
Yes, these symptoms are all new for me this cycle! So I've got my fingers crossed. I've got em crossed for you as well! Let us know when you test 😊😄

Is the symptoms you have different from previous cycles?, brilliant hopefully it's baby snuggling in!, I'm gunna test on the 24th and try not to before hand, I've purposely left the preg tests on the shelf!, but I'm out shopping Wednesday ! And a couple may fall into the basket!😂, I feel good, no sore boobs which I get straight after "O" but nada (YET) my backache is here and almost every cycle I have it before af, but I'm not gunna get to down about it just yet, as I've been working out so it could be that , who no's!! Xx

Haha I totally know the struggle!! 😂They just kinda slip into the basket- especially if they're on sale!!
Yes, these symptoms are all new for me this cycle! So I've got my fingers crossed. I've got em crossed for you as well! Let us know when you test 😊😄[/QUOTE]

See I'm not the only one ! Haha!!, ... oooo how exciting Hun!, I will ! And let me no how u get on ! Xx

Lol I used to start testing on 9dpo but make myself wait till at least 10dpo these days. I have 15 tests in the cupboard lol

Lol I used to start testing on 9dpo but make myself wait till at least 10dpo these days. I have 15 tests in the cupboard lol

So will u be testing from the 20th or will u test earlier ? 😂, Omg I would of pee'd in all of them by 9dpo, that's why I didn't by any ! Untill Wednesday 😂😂

Im 6dpo and on the tww. Lets see how it goes fingers crossed...been trying for #2 for two years now.

As I'm 6dpo today I will start testing the 18th lol

Update on me , no sore boobs yet, but af cramps are here , I'm most defiantly out!, after 6 years I no my body to well , silly me thinking I could possibly be pregnant!🙈, how are u girls doing ? Xx

Update on me , no sore boobs yet, but af cramps are here , I'm most defiantly out!, after 6 years I no my body to well , silly me thinking I could possibly be pregnant!🙈, how are u girls doing ? Xx

You might not be out! I'm still rooting for you😄
Today I've had the worst indigestion and uneasy stomach from 12:30 until even now. And weirdly my hands and feet felt very weak after a nap. And I had the nap because I was desperately fatigued. 7dpo boobs are still swollen and tender to the touch. At times I feel a burning sensation but the lightening bolt like pain isn't there anymore and hasn't been since Saturday! I'm kinda tempted to test already but I know it's too early! Hoping to wait until at least Friday!!

Tons of women have what they think are definitely AF cramps and get a bfp. The uterus is cramping for either outcome usually.

Hay ladies. !! Thanks for being so positive ! Cramps have eased up a bit just have my pre af backache !, still no sore boobs, so who no's! , good luck everyone !, I hope to see some bfp's here in the coming week! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻✌🏼

Hey Ladies! So I feel like most of symptoms have vanished today, at 9dpo. Is that even possible? And my chart is good still! My temp was 98.1 today, yesterday 98.4. A little drop but way above cover line. Does anyone have an explanation for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->