2/3 dpo(ish)

Sometimes the symptoms just vanish. It isn't really a sign one way or the other. It just is one of those things.

Sometimes the symptoms just vanish. It isn't really a sign one way or the other. It just is one of those things.

Thank you Cppeace! I'm not too concerned 😄 Are you testing tomorrow?? I'm trying really hard to wait until 13dpo at least! Such a struggle though when one is so excited! Lol

Lol, yeah tomorrow is 10dpo and I am planning to test.

Lol I'm not holding my breath after all this time, but I diligently test anyway.

So I purposely bought only two tests😂! , one for Monday and one for Friday if bfn! X

Lol really? waiting that long between testing? I couldn't do that lol

Lol well do what works for you hon. Good luck!

Strong af pains today, I no this month isn't the month 😩, I no my body to well, how u all feeling? Xx

I tested today and it was negative, but expected. I'll keep testing till AF shows.

I test today as well and actually last night too. And I see something but I'm waiting until Sunday to test again (so if it's there, it will be darker) a FRER that time. I did with Wondfo this morning. Excited to keep testing!

I test today as well and actually last night too. And I see something but I'm waiting until Sunday to test again (so if it's there, it will be darker) a FRER that time. I did with Wondfo this morning. Excited to keep testing!

Did U take a pic?!, how exciting, good luck Hun x

Yep I know 10dpo is early. I'm at peace with either outcome at this point.

Here is the pic. The top test is mid morning urine, then evening urine. The bottom is this morning. I know it's still SUPER early so I totally understand if you don't even see anything😂

Attachments

• IMG_1140.jpg
    IMG_1140.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 13
I totally see it easily on the top/morning one. That is positive!

I totally see it easily on the top/morning one. That is positive!

Ahhh!! I hope you're right! But still planning to wait with the FRER! Just took another Wondfo! Probably about a 2 hour per hold and picture taken after 3 minutes. I see it but not sure if the camera will pick it up!

Attachments

• IMG_1148.jpg
    IMG_1148.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 12
I think I can see something there but not sure, but I can clearly see it in the other pic, even that it has some purple color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->