2/3 dpo(ish)

I think I can see something there but not sure, but I can clearly see it in the other pic, even that it has some purple color.

Yeah the last picture is hard to see. It's the darkest in person though. I'll attach an inverted one with all of the tests I've done. It's gonna be hard to be patient!!! I hope it gets darker...

Attachments

• IMG_1154.jpg
    IMG_1154.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 13
Annaisamamma!, test are looking great i see it on the top test in the first pic!, also on the negative pics xx

Yep I still see it the best on the morning pic but fmu is the strongest anyway.

Test from today! 2mu. Pic taken about 3 minutes after����

Attachments

• IMG_1157.jpg
    IMG_1157.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 16
AFM, still have af cramps, I no I'll get my period, but doesn't stop me from wanting to test !, , I'm trying my hardest to hold off untill Monday! , breasts still ain't sore, I will be starting back on clomid once my period arrives x

Test from today! 2mu. Pic taken about 3 minutes after����

I defo see it Hun!, how many dpo are you !, 🤗 Xx how long have u been ttc? Xxx

I'm 11 dpo😊 And only 3 months that we've been ttc before that it was just see what happens. And that was 10 months in total.

Well fingers crossed it's your month! Will you test again tomoz?!, I feel very hopeful for you !, can wait for an update !

Yep, that is positive hon! Congrats!

Confirmed with a digital! 😄SO HAPPY!!! Ladies, thank you for being on this journey with me. I love you so much for it!! I'm praying you guys get your BFPs very soon! ❤️ Hugs!

I hope you have a healthy happy 9 months Anna! Congrats again.

Confirmed with a digital! 😄SO HAPPY!!! Ladies, thank you for being on this journey with me. I love you so much for it!! I'm praying you guys get your BFPs very soon! ❤️ Hugs!

Wooohooo! Congratulations lovely! , may you have a very happy and healthy 9 months !! XxxxxX

AFM , period pains are very noticeable, also woke up with sore nipples, which I get with af every now and then , also i realised I bought 2 2packs of preg tests , so had 4 tests instead of two , took one yesterday and blazing BFN, I'm either 8/9 dpo not sure ..

Tested every day since 10dpo. Not a hint of a line.My temp though is still very high. :shrug:

Tested every day since 10dpo. Not a hint of a line.My temp though is still very high. :shrug:

Mmm maybe your still implanting hence the high temps, how many dpo are u now Hun?, I feel very crampy so just waiting on af , I will still test again Tuesday tho 🙈, X

I'm 13dpo. I am most likely a woman who doesn't excrete a lot of the hcg if my last limbo/pregnancy is any indication.

negative for me today as well. My temp is still up though and no sign of AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->