2 and a half years later! yay!! UPDATED- Updated Again 16/07/2010 bhcg results

MUMMYALLY08

Reaction score
hey all, well we have been trying for 2 1/2 years i have have 2 miscarraiges and an ectopic and this morning i got my bfp!!! i cant belive it. so i went to the doc and they confirmed it. im 4 weeks 4 days. EDD 15/03/2011 and i have a scan on the 20th of july to make sure it is in the correct place. and not another ectopic so fingers crossed this wee buba sticks its been a long journey and im hoping this time it will all work out fine. eeeekkkkk i really cant believe it. im sooo exited xxxxxxxxxxx:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations on your :bfp:! Fingers crossed you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Congrats, hope bubs is in the right place and sticks! Enjoy the journey of pregnancy :)

thanks everyone really happy, and feeling good. fingers crossed everything goes well xx

Huge congratulations Hun!:happydance:
Sending a worldful of super sticky healthy bean :dust:....:hugs: x

Whoo hoo! Congratulations and best of luck for a healthy pregnancy!!

hey all, well i started bleeding yesterday. cant believe this is happening again. got my blood work done and my levels are at 37 which is really low for how far i am. so got to go back in tomorrow and get more bllod done and get a scan to see if its ectopic. really panicing i will keep u all updated. x

Congratulations.
Really hope the bleed is nothing and you go on to have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

FX for you xx

yayyyyyyyy!! good for you!!! how exciting! I bet you feel in shock!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->