2 and a half years later! yay!! UPDATED- Updated Again 16/07/2010 bhcg results

hey all, well i started bleeding yesterday. cant believe this is happening again. got my blood work done and my levels are at 37 which is really low for how far i am. so got to go back in tomorrow and get more bllod done and get a scan to see if its ectopic. really panicing i will keep u all updated. x

keepin everything crossed for u x

hey all, well just back from epu. got a scan but couldnt see anything coz i am too early. my hormones were not high enough to detect anything in a scan. so i have had more bloods taken, just got to wait until the morning for my results. fingers crossed my levels are still rising. my bleeding has stopped now so thats a good sign. not getting my hopes up too much tho. will keep u all updated. thanks x

well Ladies, i have just got my blood results back and here they are:

Sat 10/07/2010 Bhcg-37
Mon 12/07/2010 Bhcg-163

midwife said she is happy with the results and she will see me on the 3rd of aug for a scan. I am still bleeding tho so i think i will go to my g.p on thurs to get more bloods.

x

aww thats good then your numbers are up so that means bubs should be fine! Very glad to hear it!

The number look good, they have increased. FX that everything is ok with bean x

thanks all, but why am i still bleeding. its very light and pink but just want it to stop so i can relax. arrgg! x

early pregnancy bleeding is really cmmon, I had it with my son. Thank you for posting, we have been trying for over 2.5 years now, it is always good to hear a sucess story and that is what you have here....so excited for you!

hey well im back at the epu tomorrow at 12 for more bloods as my bleeding hasnt stopped tho it is about too. its extremely light so hoping it will be finished tomorrow. feel really sick and dizzy so fingers crossed the levels are still doubling. i will let u know as soon as i find out the results.
xx

hey all, well here are my results from my bhcg test today.

10/7-37
12/7-116(i thought it was 163 but i heard her wrong) lol
14/7- 363

they are tripling every 48 hours. so they are very happy with that. i have a scan at 9.30 am on tuesday so we will see how that goes. the midwife said its common to have bleeding in early pregnancy so i have to just relax. im really happy but dont want to get my hopes up to much as its still early days. xx

10/7-37
14/7- 363

they are tripling every 48 hours. so they are very happy with that. i have a scan at 9.30 am on tuesday so we will see how that goes. the midwife said its common to have bleeding in early pregnancy so i have to just relax. im really happy but dont want to get my hopes up to much as its still early days. xx
Congratz hun hope your scan goes good nice rise in hormones there :thumbup:

Just wanted to let you know I had bleeding like that for 3 weeks on my first pregnancy all was fine he is 9 now, then on my second i had some for about a weeks all was fine there again. :flower:

good luck and those levels look good

thanks ladies, really just want to get this scan done and get reassured asap. hoping to see buba and a heartbeat but will just have to wait and see. x

10/7-37
14/7- 363

Awesome beta #'s! Keeping my fingers crossed that this one sticks. :)

hey ladies well here are m latest results from my bhcg test.

10/7-37
12/7-116
14/7-363
16/7-736

really really happy, wont b getting any more bloods as bleeding has stopped now and my levels are doubling nicely. have a scan at 9.30am on tuesday so will keep u updated. thanks all xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->