2 bfp on one brand bfn's on different brand??

Reaction score
Ok so I've taken 3 ept test 2 of which were bfp and I've taken multiple frer's all bfn. Is this possible??? That the ept tests were true bfp's and frer just isn't picking it up??

If anyone has experienced this or knows about it I would love some input.

Were they coming up in the right amount of time. Blue dye test will sometimes give a very thin faint blue line, even when not pregnant.

It is possible that one test would pick up a pregnant sooner than another, but FRER is probably considered more sensitive than EPT, but honestly everybody has a different experience with tests.

How many DPO are you?

Can you post any pictures?

Both bfp came up instantly and were as thick as the other line. Only a little lighter. I even took the test apart and the line was still there. Im 14 dpo and I'm trying to figure out how to upload the pic. I took the picture on my phone and not sure how to upload from my phone.

Hi junemomma09..well false positives are really pretty uncommon, compared to false negs which can, and, judging by the experiences of women on this site, do happen! So I would be cautiously optimistic in your case! I would trust the positive..(because otherwise what on earth is it monitoring!!? It must be reacting with the hormones...) fx'd! x

I got my bfp at 9 dpo with a CVS early result test, blue line and an internet cheapie, I thought I was imagining things, but I peed on all THREE tests and got thick super faint blue lines, I did an frer and negative, I did a second frer later that evening after holding my pee and negative, it was the next day with afternoon pee that I got a BFP on an frer and an answer test...so you could have a bfp there....wait a while and retest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->