2 DPO Af Due 23/10

Now I'm so confused- I'm suddenly feeling a lot of anxiety, chest pressure... and when I get up the symptoms get worse. It's really weird. I don't have any reason to be anxious and don't have a history!

I have 2 very strange and realistic dreams last night, they we every real not about being pg tho.

My gums are still swollen and bleed when I brush on 1 side of my mouth and still got this blocked nose.

Thejosie I had that feeling passes soon for you and u feel better xxx

Anyone having any change?

A little bit ago I started to get crampy, but not super crampy, and Ive got this pulling/cramping sensation feeling like it's going from my uterus area down my leg (weird) and then I went to the bathroom and found that after just having taken a shower and new clothes, I have cm in my underwear. Hopefully I'm not over thinking although I probably am lol. Also, bb soreness is spreading and they're becoming sore in a wider area. I'm also overly gassy lately though so hopefully that's not the "crampy" I'm feeling

I'm starting to think that my cramps are all just in my head. I need to stop obsessing. I have been having some creamy CM but I foolishly didn't check last cycle though so I'm not sure if it is normal for me. I did feel a little car sick last night but could just be because the way DH drives terrifies me sometimes :rofl: . Had BFN yesterday on my blood test I did at work. Hoping it's just because I'm so early and haven't actually implanted yet...sigh... can't wait till this TWW is over...

Anyone having any change?

A little bit ago I started to get crampy, but not super crampy, and Ive got this pulling/cramping sensation feeling like it's going from my uterus area down my leg (weird) and then I went to the bathroom and found that after just having taken a shower and new clothes, I have cm in my underwear. Hopefully I'm not over thinking although I probably am lol. Also, bb soreness is spreading and they're becoming sore in a wider area. I'm also overly gassy lately though so hopefully that's not the "crampy" I'm feeling

I'm starting to think that my cramps are all just in my head. I need to stop obsessing. I have been having some creamy CM but I foolishly didn't check last cycle though so I'm not sure if it is normal for me. I did feel a little car sick last night but could just be because the way DH drives terrifies me sometimes :rofl: . Had BFN yesterday on my blood test I did at work. Hoping it's just because I'm so early and haven't actually implanted yet...sigh... can't wait till this TWW is over...

That's exactly how I feel. 8 dpo and took a first response this morning and BFN. I agree, I think any cramps I've been feeling are me just paying way too much attention to myself. I don't think it's going to be my month this month.

So I have been feeling bloated/full really low in my stomach. This is normal for af so we shall see. Seems to have started a little earlier but only time qill tell. Can't wait for Wednesday to get here so I can know.

So I have been feeling bloated/full really low in my stomach. This is normal for af so we shall see. Seems to have started a little earlier but only time qill tell. Can't wait for Wednesday to get here so I can know.

I know! I just want to know one way or another so I can have a nice glass of wine and move on to the next cycle! :wine:

The Cubs are playing tonight and we have restocked the beer fridge and I'd reaaaaallllly want to know if I was pregnant or not!!!

Sigh.

The Cubs are playing tonight and we have restocked the beer fridge and I'd reaaaaallllly want to know if I was pregnant or not!!!

Sigh.

'Tis the season for pumpkin flavored beer!

Omg ladies, so I'd pretty much given up hope, but earlier I was sitting watching football and had a sharp pain, but I've been gassy so I chalked it up to that. Then I went to the bathroom and what did I find? My cm is lotiony except I had a few spots of stetchy looking clear cm with blood in it. Not much but it was there.

Omg ladies, so I'd pretty much given up hope, but earlier I was sitting watching football and had a sharp pain, but I've been gassy so I chalked it up to that. Then I went to the bathroom and what did I find? My cm is lotiony except I had a few spots of stetchy looking clear cm with blood in it. Not much but it was there.

Wooohoo maybe some IB!!!! FX for you mmom2!!!!

I guess I shall know in a few days. I think I will test Monday or Tuesday again, but here's to new hope! I'm having some pains here and there and my bbs are more sore than they have been so I hope I hope I hope

I guess I shall know in a few days. I think I will test Monday or Tuesday again, but here's to new hope! I'm having some pains here and there and my bbs are more sore than they have been so I hope I hope I hope

Even though I kept myself busy today I still felt the cramps so maybe it wasn't all just in my head. Checked CM and still white creamy... oooo I hope this is our month!!

Mmom and Adorkable- Im going to keep the hope going too.
I hope these are all good signs!!!

Just think ladies we are in the final stretch! Just a few more days

This is the worst part!!! ���� I have felt that this year has been going by SO fast- until we started this two week wait!!!

So I'm sitting on the couch watching the Cubs game and I'm having some pulsating lower pelvic pain that lasts a few seconds and then starts again... it happened like 2-3 times already... not sure what that's all about but lots of symptoms today!!!

Well I am 10dpo and I thought maybe I would see something by now since I always got early positives with my other pregnancies and absolutely nothing. Even though I had quite a bit of mild cramping and some ovary pressure I am starting to feel out. I was thinking of getting a frer, since it can detect 6.5. Idk if it's worth the money or if I should wait. The other day i got some equate blue dyes,which I have used before, but I read last night they are 50 ml...ugh! Are ic and frer about the same in sensitivity or should I was until I am late. I am supposed to start Wednesday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->