• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 DPO and looking for buddies!

mOmOf3BoYsS

Baby on board
Reaction score
I'm feeling really great about this cycle! Which is making me super nervous as well..:blush:

I'm hoping someone would like to be my waiting partner..Anyone??

I'm 1dpo today so i'll wait with you, i'd love a buddy as the dreaded 2ww begins!!! :flower:

Quite positive thank you! I love this bit though, I know I've done everything I can possible and it's too early to symptom spot or test :rofl: I feel like I can relax a little bit now until it's time for symptom spotting lol! I'm also excited to see if we got our bfp before xmas! How do you feel?

Hi ladies! I'll wait out this 2ww with you! It's hard for me to say DPO because I don't use OPK's or anything- just what my body tells me. I usually feel "period" like when I'm going to O. The weird thing is that my body is being so confusing! I started having dull cramps on CD8. I think the first few days was my body preparing to release the egg and I'm guessing that O occurred on CD 11-12 because I had a sharper twinge. Now I'm on CD15 and still feeling cramps. I'm not sure what to think... when I had my 2 previous BFP/MC's I had cramps the entire 2ww. This is kind-of getting my hopes up, even though it is really too soon to even start symptom spotting I just feel kind-of weird.

Quite positive thank you! I love this bit though, I know I've done everything I can possible and it's too early to symptom spot or test :rofl: I feel like I can relax a little bit now until it's time for symptom spotting lol! I'm also excited to see if we got our bfp before xmas! How do you feel?

I totally hear that! It's nice to be done with it and just sit back..however excruciating the wait may be!

Well...I recently got diagnosed with PCOS and so this was my first month on Clomid. I really feel like everything is right on track! I'm really hoping I'm not getting overly confident bc the letdown will be that much worse!

Hi ladies! I'll wait out this 2ww with you! It's hard for me to say DPO because I don't use OPK's or anything- just what my body tells me. I usually feel "period" like when I'm going to O. The weird thing is that my body is being so confusing! I started having dull cramps on CD8. I think the first few days was my body preparing to release the egg and I'm guessing that O occurred on CD 11-12 because I had a sharper twinge. Now I'm on CD15 and still feeling cramps. I'm not sure what to think... when I had my 2 previous BFP/MC's I had cramps the entire 2ww. This is kind-of getting my hopes up, even though it is really too soon to even start symptom spotting I just feel kind-of weird.

This is the first month I've had cramping and twinging so I know just what you mean! It's so nice to have that physical symptom to tell you it's happened! Even though I temp and that's a nice visual :)

I totally hear that! It's nice to be done with it and just sit back..however excruciating the wait may be!

Well...I recently got diagnosed with PCOS and so this was my first month on Clomid. I really feel like everything is right on track! I'm really hoping I'm not getting overly confident bc the letdown will be that much worse!

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis but good luck with your clomid! I know what you mean about trying to not get overly confident, this cycle was my first true positive opk so I'm hoping it means stronger ovulation and we have well timed intercourse, it's so difficult to not get your hopes up isn't it?!

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis but good luck with your clomid! I know what you mean about trying to not get overly confident, this cycle was my first true positive opk so I'm hoping it means stronger ovulation and we have well timed intercourse, it's so difficult to not get your hopes up isn't it?!

YES!! And what's worse is that in previous months there was always something I knew that I could do different next month..you know what I mean? Like..Next month I see the FS..next month I'll try soy..next month I'll try clomid. But this month I really did every single thing right! Ugh..enough to drive you nuts! Lol When are u testing??

the 14th is the witch stays away, how about you? This is my fourth month on agnus castus so hoping it's regulated my hormones a little bit! I'm also trying a vitamin b complex, I also keep trying new things! :rofl:

Well...I recently got diagnosed with PCOS and so this was my first month on Clomid. I really feel like everything is right on track!

Sorry to hear about the PCOS- but hopefully the Clomid will help- I'd be optimistic... at least you know that you're getting treatment! :)

This is the first month I've had cramping and twinging so I know just what you mean! It's so nice to have that physical symptom to tell you it's happened! Even though I temp and that's a nice visual :)

The thing I think is confusing is not knowing if the cramping means it is about to happen or if it already has. I feel pretty confident that we got our timing right this cycle. It's difficult because DH works out of town and is only home weekends- many cycles we aren't together on fertile days. This time we covered quite a few of them so I think there is a really good chance!

I think if we don't get another BFP by the new year I'll go back to BBT charting again. It's been a while since I've kept track. It was making me too nervous. I think if I practiced doing that again I could feel more confident if a pattern is evident about which day I most commonly O on- all I know right now is it is earlier in my cycle.

I'm planning on testing the 14th too if the witch hasn't found me by then!!

the 14th is the witch stays away, how about you? This is my fourth month on agnus castus so hoping it's regulated my hormones a little bit! I'm also trying a vitamin b complex, I also keep trying new things! :rofl:

The 14th for me too! Agnus castus..idk much about that??

I take b complex too, and a prenatal and fish oil and epo bf ov and flaxseed after hehehe

Well...I recently got diagnosed with PCOS and so this was my first month on Clomid. I really feel like everything is right on track!

Sorry to hear about the PCOS- but hopefully the Clomid will help- I'd be optimistic... at least you know that you're getting treatment! :)

Yep! It makes such a difference being proactive rather than just doing nothing ya know?

The thing I think is confusing is not knowing if the cramping means it is about to happen or if it already has. I feel pretty confident that we got our timing right this cycle. It's difficult because DH works out of town and is only home weekends- many cycles we aren't together on fertile days. This time we covered quite a few of them so I think there is a really good chance!

Yay! That is awesome! I sure hope you did! I always thought that cramping means you are in the process of oving??

I think if we don't get another BFP by the new year I'll go back to BBT charting again. It's been a while since I've kept track. It was making me too nervous. I think if I practiced doing that again I could feel more confident if a pattern is evident about which day I most commonly O on- all I know right now is it is earlier in my cycle.

I'm planning on testing the 14th too if the witch hasn't found me by then!!

So 13 days to go! Lol

I'll be counting each day too- lol! I've had way too much time on my hands today- I haven't taken any supplements like Agnus Castus or EPO etc (just a prenatal vitamin with Folic acid in it). I started researching them a bit this afternoon... I'm thinking I might want to try EPO to help with more CM. We've had a few cycles of using preseed- which I think helps us, but it wouldnt hurt to have more naturally too. Do either of you have any advice about EPO? Pros/cons? Thanks!

The 14th for me too! Agnus castus..idk much about that??

I take b complex too, and a prenatal and fish oil and epo bf ov and flaxseed after hehehe

Agnus castus is supposed to be great for regulating cycles and hormones which is great for me because my polycystic ovaries mean I often get spotting and longer cycles which it seems to have sorted!

I tried EPO and Flaxseed oil but found it didn't do much for me :(

Oooh we can be testing buddies :D

I'll be counting each day too- lol! I've had way too much time on my hands today- I haven't taken any supplements like Agnus Castus or EPO etc (just a prenatal vitamin with Folic acid in it). I started researching them a bit this afternoon... I'm thinking I might want to try EPO to help with more CM. We've had a few cycles of using preseed- which I think helps us, but it wouldnt hurt to have more naturally too. Do either of you have any advice about EPO? Pros/cons? Thanks!

Welllll..I'm taking 1000 mg a day from cd1 til ov and it seems to help especially since clomid and soy have seems to dry me up a little :blush: I haven't noticed that it has any side effects so I figure why not! I'm been considering getting some preseed next month if I don't get my bfp. It works good for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->