• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 DPO and looking for buddies!

well my DH comes home tomarrow afternoon...and i have work. I work nights at the hospital (im a dyalysis tech) and doubt well catch it by the time we get to BD...but well see...it was really pos today yesterday was the same color as the control line and today was way darker than control line so maybe if i can catch him b4 work...lol and have time to lay down for a bit. it would be perfect timing for a boy...whic would be prefered but well be happy either way.

well my DH comes home tomarrow afternoon...and i have work. I work nights at the hospital (im a dyalysis tech) and doubt well catch it by the time we get to BD...but well see...it was really pos today yesterday was the same color as the control line and today was way darker than control line so maybe if i can catch him b4 work...lol and have time to lay down for a bit. it would be perfect timing for a boy...whic would be prefered but well be happy either way.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you that you catch that eggo!!

i will keep mine crossed for u too!!! hope this is it for u!

Thank you!:hugs: I am hoping the doctor calls tomorrow with my test results from my 21 day blood work. My bb's are sore and my back has been really hurting for the last few days. So dont want to symptom spot like I did last month but I just cant stop myself! :dohh:

i know the feeling of symtom spotting...lol. i have the feeling of ovulation and a super dark pos opk today...so hopefully tomarrow afternoon will be good timing for BDing. heres to hoping anyway! :)

i know the feeling of symtom spotting...lol. i have the feeling of ovulation and a super dark pos opk today...so hopefully tomarrow afternoon will be good timing for BDing. heres to hoping anyway! :)

I hope it works for you!! I am STILL waiting for my blood work! I called the doctors office and of course its there but they have to read it! READ IT?!?! I just need the flippin number!! grrr....it would make the wait so much easier if I had that number! I am thinking 10dpo tomorrow and have been really good and not tested...YET!:haha: If those numbers are high I am totally testing!

Thank you!:hugs: I am hoping the doctor calls tomorrow with my test results from my 21 day blood work. My bb's are sore and my back has been really hurting for the last few days. So dont want to symptom spot like I did last month but I just cant stop myself! :dohh:

OMG! That was my first symptom too! I cant wait to hear about your blood test result!

Tell that boy to meet you in the supply closet! :)

Well ladies I am out....they want my progestrone to be 15 or higher. It was 10.5 last month on 100mg clomid and this month only and 8!!:cry: He wants to check me for thyroid issues and sugar and all kinds of blood work! I go in tomorrow:cry: so depressed:nope::cry:

Sorry to hear that babywishes- I hope that they are able to get it sorted out for you.

Sorry to hear that babywishes- I hope that they are able to get it sorted out for you.
thank you! I just cant stop crying. Damn I dont know why this has to be so hard! If its not one thing its another! DH god love him said we could just skip everything and do IVF. I told him no cuz there was not 100% that would work and we will just have to go through the process put I am just so done at the moment.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Well ladies I am out....they want my progestrone to be 15 or higher. It was 10.5 last month on 100mg clomid and this month only and 8!!:cry: He wants to check me for thyroid issues and sugar and all kinds of blood work! I go in tomorrow:cry: so depressed:nope::cry:

Oh I'm so desperately sorry for you :cry:

Hey Babywishes, I'm sorry to hear about your progesterone level and hope that everything gets straighten out soon for you. This month isn't looking too promising for me either and I look forward to being cycle buddies again next month. I know it's easy to say (or type) not to cry but I am sure you are devastated but don't forget that there is still hope for a New Year's baby.

well my kids got sick so we never got busy when dh got home....unless theres some miracle ill be out this month too. i am about 4-5 dpo and bbs got sore 2 dpo and really sore by 3 dpo. but this can be totally normal for me for the whole 2ww. we played before he left town which was 4-5 days before ovulation. so im hoping but i know the chances are super slim.
babywishes...i am so sorry for all the disappointment. hopefully this new year will bring new joys to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->