• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 DPO and looking for buddies!

I had loads the last 2 days not like normal cm not as much today but for the last 2 days I've had to use a pantyliner as I felt like I'd wet myself!!

I'm making such a good impression on you girls with mental images of persistant farting and incontinence :rofl:

LOL! You are a riot!

What's crazy is that I really don't remember having this in previous cycles

Can I join? I'm 4dpo today so a little bit ahead... I'm on 11mg clomid and miscarried in Aug, already have dd 3yrs old, we've been trying for 20 months but this is the first month i've tried opks and really felt like i ovulated too. that was on saturday and since then i've had really sore boobs, and heartburn, but taking them with a pinch of salt because it would be ridiculous to have symptoms that early! anyway they've gone now....

i took agnus castus with dd and really am convinced that it worked. hasn't worked so far this time tho so i've had to resort to chemicals!!

How are doing on the clomid? I have to say that i don't like it at all lol..it made me so cranky and HOT lol..

And here's to a super fast 2ww!!!

I know EXACTLY what you mean - ridiculous hot flushes and also I got very very moody and didn't realise it was the clomid - I was just being a total bitch, and I felt myself being this way, and couldn't stop it! Just horrible.

But I can't O on my own and so seeing a +ve opk and feeling ov pains has been really exciting.

I think the next 10 days are going to be soooo long!

Ladies-- Soooo, I've got TONS of cm today, very cloudy, not stretchy at all (TMI i know), so def not fertile cm..do you think this means anything?? Anyone else having this??

I am! A LOT of creamy cm, only 2dpo though so don't think it means anything :( hope it does for you though!

Do you usually get this past ov? Bc I don't :)

Yes I usually do to be fair :( if it's unusual for you it's a good sign!! FX'ed for you!

I don't remember getting this before hun so keeping my fingers crossed but trying not to put too much hope in it!!!
I mentioned in my journal but not here that I am peeing a lot more often than usual not sure if that could be considered anything!!

The only symptoms I can remember having with my Chemical was more sensitive sense of smell and a total dislike of dairy which is very odd for me. So far none of that yet this cycle!!

I've had the sensitive smell previously too but def not this early..so I wouldnt worry that you havent had that yet...if you're worried..which u didn't say u were lol

I had the smell thing the last time too! Didnt know what it was and why I was so freaking exhausted! I am hoping I see signs this time know that I am looking for them!

Not worried but waiting for it to happen lol :)

I soo can't wait to test! I have a really good feeling about this month for some reason!

Omgosh me too! I was just telling my hubby yesterday how excited I was..that I couldn't wait to test..and he just kinda stared at me like I had two heads and patted my arm and said "that's nice honey" blah..men

My HPTs are mocking me.......I had gotten used to peeing on things the last few days with my OPKs and now nothing :haha:
How long will I last before I start testing I wonder :muaha:

I am with you guys! I go for my 21 day blood test to make sure I O'ed and I dont know if I will be able to stand myself if the results come back that I did.....I will have to test!!!

Glad it's not just me that's only just really beginning the two week wait and can't wait to test! lol! Like I say, I just feel really positive so I'm sooo hoping this positive thought results in a positive test!

My HPTs are mocking me.......I had gotten used to peeing on things the last few days with my OPKs and now nothing :haha:
How long will I last before I start testing I wonder :muaha:

I'll make it about another week before the temptation will be too overwhelming ;)

I'm usually such a pee stick addict but last month and the month before I was realllllyy good and didn't buy any which is unusual for me! Hoping I can hold off until witch arrives or I'm late x

I am with you guys! I go for my 21 day blood test to make sure I O'ed and I dont know if I will be able to stand myself if the results come back that I did.....I will have to test!!!

Do you temp? Your opk says you o'd right?

I'm usually such a pee stick addict but last month and the month before I was realllllyy good and didn't buy any which is unusual for me! Hoping I can hold off until witch arrives or I'm late x

I'm an addict too..but this time I refuse to buy them!:wacko:

I've had more CM after Ov than I usually do too. I'm not sure if it means anything or not either. I have been peeing more, but at the same time I've really been making an effort to drink more water too- so I'm not going to read into that at all... lol, yeah- right!

If I can make it til this time next week before I test I'll be happy :haha:
If I start seeing symptoms though I will probably power through the 20HPTs I have in a few days :rofl: The joys of bulk buying online!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->