• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 DPO and looking for buddies!

I was also wondering about pre seed if we're not successful this month, i'd just nervous about trying it!

Can I join? I'm 4dpo today so a little bit ahead... I'm on 11mg clomid and miscarried in Aug, already have dd 3yrs old, we've been trying for 20 months but this is the first month i've tried opks and really felt like i ovulated too. that was on saturday and since then i've had really sore boobs, and heartburn, but taking them with a pinch of salt because it would be ridiculous to have symptoms that early! anyway they've gone now....

i took agnus castus with dd and really am convinced that it worked. hasn't worked so far this time tho so i've had to resort to chemicals!!

Can I join? I'm 4dpo today so a little bit ahead... I'm on 11mg clomid and miscarried in Aug, already have dd 3yrs old, we've been trying for 20 months but this is the first month i've tried opks and really felt like i ovulated too. that was on saturday and since then i've had really sore boobs, and heartburn, but taking them with a pinch of salt because it would be ridiculous to have symptoms that early! anyway they've gone now....

i took agnus castus with dd and really am convinced that it worked. hasn't worked so far this time tho so i've had to resort to chemicals!!

Aww...so sorry about your mc :(

How are doing on the clomid? I have to say that i don't like it at all lol..it made me so cranky and HOT lol..

I read somewhere that some women can have symptoms as early as conception...soooo it's totally possible. Honestly I am having sore bbs too and I never have those until two days bf af arrives so heres hoping!

And here's to a super fast 2ww!!!

Hiya ladies mind if I join? I'm expecting to be testing on the 13th fx'd!!
This is my first month using OPKs so I know I ovulated and I know we had :sex: lots around that time so really really hoping for a lucky month!!
This will be #1 and I had a chemical about 2 years ago.
Babydust to everyone!! :dust:

Hi ladies....can I join? + okp yesterday morning. Think I O'ed last night so I am thinking 1dpo today :) This is our 1st month back on clomid 100 mg since mc in May. We are using pre seed this month. Have used it before. Deff makes all the :sex: less painful with the clomid dry up!

Hiya ladies mind if I join? I'm expecting to be testing on the 13th fx'd!!
This is my first month using OPKs so I know I ovulated and I know we had :sex: lots around that time so really really hoping for a lucky month!!
This will be #1 and I had a chemical about 2 years ago.
Babydust to everyone!! :dust:

Hi!! Def have my fxd for your bfp!

How do you like the opks? I hate them lol, never seem to be able to get the hang of them lol :)

Any symptoms yet?

Hi ladies....can I join? + okp yesterday morning. Think I O'ed last night so I am thinking 1dpo today :) This is our 1st month back on clomid 100 mg since mc in May. We are using pre seed this month. Have used it before. Deff makes all the :sex: less painful with the clomid dry up!

Hi there! Im so excited about having some girls to share my 2ww with :)

Sorry about your mc :cry:

So you found that clomid dried you up too huh?? This is my first month on it and I really wish my doc had warned me of that side effect so I couldve "prepared" better!

When are you testing??

How do you like the opks? I hate them lol, never seem to be able to get the hang of them lol :)

Any symptoms yet?

Aw thanks hun :) I liked them prob because it worked really well for me no guess work haha :) I got 2 days of faint lines then really dark lines so will def be using them again! So much better than the guessing I was doing before!

No symptoms really, I was supremely gassy yesterday and this morning, like seriously uncontrollable :rofl: not sure if that means anything though :haha:

So you found that clomid dried you up too huh?? This is my first month on it and I really wish my doc had warned me of that side effect so I couldve "prepared" better!

When are you testing??

Yeah my doc didnt tell me the first time we used it either and it really started to hurt when we Bd'ed! So I started doing some research and found its a common side effect:dohh: I really like the pre seed but only use 1 1/2 to 2 instead of the recommended 3. That just seemed to be way to much. I am going to try to hold off until the 15th but if I am being honest I wont wait:haha: I am such an addict!

Any symptoms yet?

Aw thanks hun :) I liked them prob because it worked really well for me no guess work haha :) I got 2 days of faint lines then really dark lines so will def be using them again! So much better than the guessing I was doing before!

No symptoms really, I was supremely gassy yesterday and this morning, like seriously uncontrollable :rofl: not sure if that means anything though :haha:

My least fav symptom :haha:

Yeah I hate it! I'm gassy anyway with IBS but this was something else entirely haha :) I was like a walking whoopie cushion!! :haha: Has eased off a bit today thanks goodness!! :)

When are you testing??

Yeah my doc didnt tell me the first time we used it either and it really started to hurt when we Bd'ed! So I started doing some research and found its a common side effect:dohh: I really like the pre seed but only use 1 1/2 to 2 instead of the recommended 3. That just seemed to be way to much. I am going to try to hold off until the 15th but if I am being honest I wont wait:haha: I am such an addict!

I've been noticing the exact same thing. If this isn't my month I think I'm going to try preseed.

I'm testing on the 14th and it seems like eons away!

Yeah I hate it! I'm gassy anyway with IBS but this was something else entirely haha :) I was like a walking whoopie cushion!! :haha: Has eased off a bit today thanks goodness!! :)

Bahahahahahaha!!! Omgoodness that made me LOL :)

Yay for the decreased whoopie :)

Momof3- yes, I really like Preseed. However, I don't use too much. The instructions recommend 3 grams I believe? I usually only use 1 gram and that is plenty!! :)

so I've heard, I will certainly keep in that in mind...although I hope that it will be a non issue :0)

Ladies-- Soooo, I've got TONS of cm today, very cloudy, not stretchy at all (TMI i know), so def not fertile cm..do you think this means anything?? Anyone else having this??

I had loads the last 2 days not like normal cm not as much today but for the last 2 days I've had to use a pantyliner as I felt like I'd wet myself!!

I'm making such a good impression on you girls with mental images of persistant farting and incontinence :rofl:

Ladies-- Soooo, I've got TONS of cm today, very cloudy, not stretchy at all (TMI i know), so def not fertile cm..do you think this means anything?? Anyone else having this??

I am! A LOT of creamy cm, only 2dpo though so don't think it means anything :( hope it does for you though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->