• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 DPO and looking for buddies!

Well I tried to practice with them and couldnt get them in....at all!! So I am going to try again before we have to start bding big time. We start again in the next few days. Hope we get our BFP before christmas! Thanksgiving was rough! Family that didnt know about our lose kept asking when we were going to have a baby. God love DH and My parents! They totally steped in to change the subject anytime someone got me cornered! Dh's grandma is 80. She knows we lost baby but she always ask! I was holding the babies at dinner and she kept telling me to hold the babies and blah blah I want a great granddaughter. Then came right out and ask if I was preggo because I was so flushed! I had been cooking for 6 hrs straight! I try to look over her because I know she means well and doesnt know we are trying again but still hurts. I was proud though! Made it throught the whole day without any tears!!

Babywishes-
I was dreading Thanksgiving too because I figured family would ask lots of questions about Dh and I having babies. Turns out I worried for nothing- no one said a thing about it. Makes me wonder if somehow through the grapevine they found out about our losses. I was really expecting baby talk to come up and was grateful it didn't.

Well I tried to practice with them and couldnt get them in....at all!! So I am going to try again before we have to start bding big time. We start again in the next few days. Hope we get our BFP before christmas! Thanksgiving was rough! Family that didnt know about our lose kept asking when we were going to have a baby. God love DH and My parents! They totally steped in to change the subject anytime someone got me cornered! Dh's grandma is 80. She knows we lost baby but she always ask! I was holding the babies at dinner and she kept telling me to hold the babies and blah blah I want a great granddaughter. Then came right out and ask if I was preggo because I was so flushed! I had been cooking for 6 hrs straight! I try to look over her because I know she means well and doesnt know we are trying again but still hurts. I was proud though! Made it throught the whole day without any tears!!

Awwww...I'm so sorry! I swear the holidays are supposed to be fun and relaxing and they never seem to be for us! What dpo are you now? Are you doing anything different? Since I guess the soft cups didn't work :)

well im not going to be in the running this month either cuz my hubby is flying to TN for work and its the only week im fertile.....grrr.....oh well. may be in january well have better luck and then i wont be so huge during the summer months.....lol. hope u girls get the BFP this month!! :)

well im not going to be in the running this month either cuz my hubby is flying to TN for work and its the only week im fertile.....grrr.....oh well. may be in january well have better luck and then i wont be so huge during the summer months.....lol. hope u girls get the BFP this month!! :)

What a huge bummer!!! I'm sorry girl! Maybe it'll be a blessing in the long run bc you'll be able to relax this month some???

well maybe ill do the ov predicter kits.....cuz hell be gone for 4 days...maybe i can still swing this and perhaps stress enough that ill ov after he gets back? lol. cheers to hopeful thinking! :flower:

Hey ladies, I got a + opk Monday evening and Tues. A.M. but dh has been working crazy hours and wasnt able to bd last night! We were able to on monday and hopefully fingers crossed again tonight! Hopefully we catch the little eggo. I am going to consider 2morrow my O day so looks like we are entering our 2ww! Yuppiee! Seems like it went a lot faster this month! I go for blood work again on the 6th so hopefully my levels are way way up!!

Hey ladies, I got a + opk Monday evening and Tues. A.M. but dh has been working crazy hours and wasnt able to bd last night! We were able to on monday and hopefully fingers crossed again tonight! Hopefully we catch the little eggo. I am going to consider 2morrow my O day so looks like we are entering our 2ww! Yuppiee! Seems like it went a lot faster this month! I go for blood work again on the 6th so hopefully my levels are way way up!!

yay for your positive opk! I never could get the hang of those things! I think that if you ovulated Tuesday then bding on Monday was perfect! And if it was a little later then last night was good. So either way I think you caught it!

fingers crossed for u babywishes!! this is hopefull it!
as for me i wont ov till around the 8th. im going to do some opks this month and see. i was kinda sad when i told a friend of mine that my hubby and i were going to start trying 2 days later she said she was going to try (mind u after she told me for the last 2 years she didnt want to) and came back preg after only 2 weeks of trying. honestly i eas a little upset. i felt like she only "trying" cuz i was. im trying to be happy for her but its hard sometimes. we tryed for 4 years to get our 1st one and for the last 41/2 years we havnt been trying per say but we have only used pull out as bc and ive sat hoping for the oops for 4 1/2 years and now weve decided to TRY and i feel like she stole something from me. but on goes the world....i know u guys understand what its like and i am more fourtanute than some cuz i havent needed any fertility trmts. so i should count my blessings. so maybe ill be dieting and look forward to being thin in the summer months maybe. and just keep TRYIN till then. lol. thanks for bein there girls! and GOOD LUCK babywishes! hope to see your BFP this month! you really deserve it!

2 dpo today... Here we go again lol, 2ww here I come. Good luck to everyone else as well.

2 dpo today... Here we go again lol, 2ww here I come. Good luck to everyone else as well.

Hey Jewls! Right there with you! I am thinking according 2 my opk I am right at 1-2 dpo!

Hey Jewls! Right there with you! I am thinking according 2 my opk I am right at 1-2 dpo!

Hey babywishes, how are you doing? I'm already getting anxious and there is still an entire week before I can test. I hope we get our Christmas BFP but this month we only got to BD one day, on O day, so hopefully that will be enough. How are you feeling about this month, did you start the bbt method?

Hey babywishes, how are you doing? I'm already getting anxious and there is still an entire week before I can test. I hope we get our Christmas BFP but this month we only got to BD one day, on O day, so hopefully that will be enough. How are you feeling about this month, did you start the bbt method?

Hiya Jewls! Icant believe were in the 2WW again! We didnt get to bd as much as needed either. With all the overtime DH was working it made it really hard for him....or unhard depending on how you look at it! :haha: I have totally slacked on the BBT! I am trying not to symptom check but lord help me I just can not stop! I should be able to test next weekend! Luckily we have been supper busy so have not been thinking to much of it. I have been having so pains in my left side all day today. Not so much crampy but just dull to stabby pains. Also cervix is high and soft. We got all of our christmas shopping done and are redoing DD room for christmas so busy weekend and week coming up. Its really making time go by fast! I go tuesday for my 21 day blood test. I am off work friday so If my test come back high I wont be able to stop myself from testing:dohh: How are you feeling?! Any signs??

well my hubby left for TN today and im in WA with the girls. hopefully i will o after he comes home but well see. i have some opks so hopefully well hit the jack pot. bd before he left and plan on jumping him thurs when he gets home...lol. well see

well my hubby left for TN today and im in WA with the girls. hopefully i will o after he comes home but well see. i have some opks so hopefully well hit the jack pot. bd before he left and plan on jumping him thurs when he gets home...lol. well see

Good Luck!! What CD are you?

im on cycle day 15 with no pos opk yet. i have longer cycles so hopefully i wont "o" till dh returns cross my fingers. :) he comes home on thurs so only 3 more days....please let me have a chance this month. i dont wanna get a pos opk now!!! i think if i figured everything right i should "o" the day he gats back! :)

im on cycle day 15 with no pos opk yet. i have longer cycles so hopefully i wont "o" till dh returns cross my fingers. :) he comes home on thurs so only 3 more days....please let me have a chance this month. i dont wanna get a pos opk now!!! i think if i figured everything right i should "o" the day he gats back! :)

How long do your cycles usually last? I am thinking I am about 7dpo. I got for my 21 day blood work today so hopefully no later than thursday I will know if I for sure O'ed or not. I am hoping I did and that we got the eggo! I am off work Friday so IF test come back good I will probably test friday. I should be 10 dpo by then if I am doing my dates right:thumbup:

Jewls how are you doing?

well my cycles are usually 32 days avg sometimes 29 and upto 36 days. im on cycle day 16 now and got my pos opk we bd 4days ago and cant bd till thurs night....this sucks...:( oh well guess thers always another month... good luck to all!! :)

well my cycles are usually 32 days avg sometimes 29 and upto 36 days. im on cycle day 16 now and got my pos opk we bd 4days ago and cant bd till thurs night....this sucks...:( oh well guess thers always another month... good luck to all!! :)

I hear that the eggo may not drop until 24 to 48 hrs after a +opk so you may not be out yet hun!:hugs: I had my blood work today so fingers crossed they get back to me soon and the numbers are high and we get that BFP this month!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->