• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 DPO and looking for buddies!

I got my second beta back today and it was 4,369! More than doubled from wed at 1,700 :) So I'm feeling pretty relieved! The numbers would indicate being farther along than I am- so hopefully that doesn't mean anything bad. I guess there's still worry... my first u/s will be Dec.9th!

I got my second beta back today and it was 4,369! More than doubled from wed at 1,700 :) So I'm feeling pretty relieved! The numbers would indicate being farther along than I am- so hopefully that doesn't mean anything bad. I guess there's still worry... my first u/s will be Dec.9th!

Now at 17DPO I temped this morning and it was still high at 97.5. Went to Walmart yesterday to buy a humidifier for DS who is sick with a cold and was in the same section as the PG tests so I saw the .88 cent ones and bought two...So I tested this morning.........BFN!.....lol this is crazy....!

Future photos - congrats on your beta numbers! Here's to a H & H 9 months for you!!!!!! Wait, 9 months?? Or is it 8 months now?

Mom0f3: You did not get a postive till what DPO?? Maybe there is some hope.

Nateslove: I did not have any symptoms until 12 dpo that is when I started to feel a little slight on and off cramping...till about 14 dpo. Actually on 14 DPO my cramping was a bit more constent and I actually thought af would show that day even though my temps were high I kept running to the bathroom at work...but she never came...I usually never cramp until I am actually on af....then on 15 dpo nothing...all cramping vanished...temps were still high no af...weird huh?...You still may have a chance this cycle tho' so don't give up hope! That is how I felt too when I tested closer to af and got BFN's...but here I am 17dpo and still no af and BFN's....so don't give up hope....

Now at 17DPO I temped this morning and it was still high at 97.5. Went to Walmart yesterday to buy a humidifier for DS who is sick with a cold and was in the same section as the PG tests so I saw the .88 cent ones and bought two...So I tested this morning.........BFN!.....lol this is crazy....!

Future photos - congrats on your beta numbers! Here's to a H & H 9 months for you!!!!!! Wait, 9 months?? Or is it 8 months now?

Nateslove: I did not have any symptoms until 12 dpo that is when I started to feel a little slight on and off cramping...till about 14 dpo. Actually on 14 DPO my cramping was a bit more constent and I actually thought af would show that day even though my temps were high I kept running to the bathroom at work...but she never came...I usually never cramp until I am actually on af....then on 15 dpo nothing...all cramping vanished...temps were still high no af...weird huh?...You still may have a chance this cycle tho' so don't give up hope! That is how I felt too when I tested closer to af and got BFN's...but here I am 17dpo and still no af and BFN's....so don't give up hope....

Well ladies...I went back to look at the test I took this morning and I saw a faint line....I guess you can say this is my first noticable BFP!!!! OMG!!
My official BFP at 17 DPO....!!!

Attachments

• + on 11 19 2011.jpg
    + on 11 19 2011.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 9
That's awesome Tjsmami! Test again in a couple days it should get darker :)

tjsmami- YEAH!!!!! congrats! im so exited for u! i still havnt tested yet. my hubby is home and dont want him to think im going crazy. he thought i was crazy for buying 3 tests....haha ive gone thru 6 already! lmao. so i have to go buy more and its so full of snow outside i dont wanna go anywhere! lol. i will keep u all posted but i have a feeling this wont be my month. of couse i did have dream about preg tests and all my friends getting BFP! hahaha.

Well ladies...I went back to look at the test I took this morning and I saw a faint line....I guess you can say this is my first noticable BFP!!!! OMG!!
My official BFP at 17 DPO....!!!

Congrats Hun! So Happy for you!!:hugs:

well i took another test today....just incase....lol. so it smeared pink dye all over where the test line should be but control line of course was clear as day! so of course i pee on a second one later.....and it looks like a shadow or evap......so again i pee on a 3rd test....and nothing! um im thinking now 3 tests in 1 day.....i def have a problem....helo my name is nateslove and im a POAS-aholic...lmao. whats wrong with me?

Thanks for the well wishes ladies!!! Ran out of tests to see that darker line but still no af and temps are still high....I am going to order a blood test today just to confirm it....it feels kinda surreal... it hasn't sunk in yet....must get another form of confirmation in order to really believe that it is true....

Nateslove: Lol@ 3 tests in one day...When is your period due? Test in the morning again.....Fingers crossed for you!!!

well aunt flo caught me this morning. oh well cheers to tryin again. and next month im not touchin 1 single test until aunt flo is due.....in the mean time i will be tryin to work extra hours and loose some of this 10 lbs i gained in the last 2 months! give me somethin else to concentrate on. so i think i was the last one we were waitin on this month. so congrats on the BFP's and to the BFN's iwill see you all ina week or 2, for our BFP's. lol. thanks to all for the support. ive really enjoyed having others that understand me.

well aunt flo caught me this morning. oh well cheers to tryin again. and next month im not touchin 1 single test until aunt flo is due.....in the mean time i will be tryin to work extra hours and loose some of this 10 lbs i gained in the last 2 months! give me somethin else to concentrate on. so i think i was the last one we were waitin on this month. so congrats on the BFP's and to the BFN's iwill see you all ina week or 2, for our BFP's. lol. thanks to all for the support. ive really enjoyed having others that understand me.

Darn....:nope: I'm sorry hun!!! Met some cool TTC buddies on this thread who are going onto the next cycle. You may want to join them. Babybwishes and Jewls48!

Wishing you the best and lots of baby dust to all of you on the next cycle!!!

sorry she got a hun! I am CD5 today. doc has me doing my clomid cd3-7 this month. Never done it on those days before. Always been 5-9! Here is to us getting those BFP this month! What an awesome Christmas present!:hugs:

that would be the best christmas present of all! :mrgreen: I am now back to cycle day 1....

I'm sorry about the witch hun. But here's to a Christmas bfp!!

sorry she got a hun! I am CD5 today. doc has me doing my clomid cd3-7 this month. Never done it on those days before. Always been 5-9! Here is to us getting those BFP this month! What an awesome Christmas present!:hugs:

Holy cow that's what days I did clomid and it worked! Now since my numbers are sooooo high my doc is teasing me about TWINS!! How funny would that be if we both ended up w twins! Lol ;)

R u temping still?

Holy cow that's what days I did clomid and it worked! Now since my numbers are sooooo high my doc is teasing me about TWINS!! How funny would that be if we both ended up w twins! Lol ;)

R u temping still?

Fingers, toes and everything but the legs crossed it works for me too!:haha: Twins would be awesome!! Poor DH is working massive overtime and is exhausted already this month:dohh: Oh well! Really wish I could get those softcups to work!

R u temping still?

Fingers, toes and everything but the legs crossed it works for me too!:haha: Twins would be awesome!! Poor DH is working massive overtime and is exhausted already this month:dohh: Oh well! Really wish I could get those softcups to work!

Ugh...that's the worst..guess you'll just have to climb on him sleeping or not! LOL! I never got around to trying soft cups..are they difficult to work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->