2 dpo and obsessing already

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Seriously...the title. I am going to get myself together :coffee: and come back later.

2 dpo symptom spotting makes no sense :haha:

I'm 4dpo and its driving me crazy just to test already! Im starting at 6dpo teating even though i know itll be negative! Ugg the obsession!

I'm 4dpo and its driving me crazy just to test already! Im starting at 6dpo teating even though i know itll be negative! Ugg the obsession!

Lol!! Have you experienced anything out of the ordinary?

No nothing at all!!

Plenty of women have their normal PMS symptoms, nothing out of the ordinary, then get the shock of their lives when they get a BFP. Good luck to you!!

I always find the first week of the TWW the worst. I get really down and obsessive about every little twinge or temp - knowing really that it's too early for any indication. The second week I'm much better. I believe I'm 7 DPO and I'm feeling so much better (FF disagrees but I'm ignoring it because I can't bear to be put back 3 days!!) Maybe it's because I'll start testing soon or that if I feel anything different it could be a sign. Either way I gotta figure out something to help me through that week next cycle, it's hell! Any ideas?

I always find the first week of the TWW the worst. I get really down and obsessive about every little twinge or temp - knowing really that it's too early for any indication. The second week I'm much better. I believe I'm 7 DPO and I'm feeling so much better (FF disagrees but I'm ignoring it because I can't bear to be put back 3 days!!) Maybe it's because I'll start testing soon or that if I feel anything different it could be a sign. Either way I gotta figure out something to help me through that week next cycle, it's hell! Any ideas?

The only idea I have for you is to back away from the CPU. That is all. And that is HARD!

One tww I managed to not login here until 7 dpo and it was much better for me.

I have been on the CPU all day everyday since 1 dpo. I don't work, so.....I really mean that. I mean except to eat or cook. I am really bad this 2ww. Because I really think I have a chance I suppose.

FF is trying to put your O day back? I hope not! I don't want you to be back at 4 dpo

Yeah, it's trying to move my o day forward so DPO would be back. I missed a crucial temp and opks as we were away for the weekend. Since then I've had a few extreme (for me) temp dips and rises so it's a bit confused! I've stopped worrying about it now though.

I did think it might help keeping away from here. I'm self employed and work from home so I can quite easily spend too much time on here too!! My next TWW will be between Christmas and new year so hopefully I'll be distracted anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->